Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The new start.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

The new start. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:09 pm

Halfstar sat. "I don't care if some cats die, we kill eachother anyway, what diffrence will it make?"

Mountainstar hissed. "Shut up, Foxdung!"

Halfstar growled but ignored him

Iceheart stayed away, a tear rolled down her cheek, she knew something would happen.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:32 pm

WarFang growled SILENCE!
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet
Name: Emeraldstar

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Emeraldstar stayed silent.Casting glances to the argueing cats."Halfstar..."She began slowly"...I"She sighed."Halfstar...please if you have no reason to be here....leave...I wish not to fight."
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:05 pm

"You play!" Halfstar spat. "I want to fight WITH you, agaunst the TWOLEGS! Even if Stormclan wont!"

"Shut up you load of Fox dung!" Mountainstar hissed
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:23 pm

(lol depressed emeraldstar)

Emeraldstar looked to Halfstar,her gaze still clouded by judgement."No...I wish not to loose a life...that starclan has granted me.One more and I shall die.I am not the young cat I used to be."Then she looked to Mountainstar."Maybe I am growing..old and confused."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:58 pm

WarFang smiled at EmeraldStar It's going to be ok my friend
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:22 am

"I guess...I just wish I was..young again."Emeraldstar looked to the sky and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:53 am

"You are! You just have to find the young EmeraldStar inside of you, the EmeraldStar I knew" WarFang said, her starry figure smiling.

BattleFury watched her mother and EmeraldStar.

MistStream sat down next to his sister to listen.

FightClaw looked up.

DeathScare smiled.

WhiteFlash brought his head up.

LionBlaze looked up WarFang, and she smiled.

EarthFire listened.

BlueStorm listened and cocked her ears up.

MoonShadow looked up and listened.

FightingPool listened intently.

ShiningPelt sat down.

FireFlash sat down and listened.

BlazingNight licked her kits.

Lightkit and Bluekit meowed softly.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:49 am

Emeraldstar was happier at Warfangs words even though she didn't she it.But her emerald eyes looked up,with courage and hope burning in them like a raging forest fire.But the thought of loosing her forest home and being far away from the clans cringed at her stomach."Thank you Warfang."She meowed."But..what does Starclan see in the future for Eclipse clan."

Hawkheart listened.

Blushfur listened.

Grimrage pricked his ears.

Bloodfur sighed.

Brindlesmile listened.

Icestorm listened.

Blazingfury listned.

Nightstem listened.

Spiraltail listened.

Speckleface listened.

Cheerart listened.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:51 am

WarFang looked to the sky I may need some help with explaining what we have ready, so, I will bring a few StarClan cats down to help me. she answered.

WildWing appeared beside WarFang.

SunSet appeared with WildWing.

WarFang began EclipseClan and StormClan will have to make a journey across the mountains

WildWing spoke up You will find two clans on your journey who need your help on the way to freedom.

SunSet stepped forward But, only 2 cats from each clan. EclipseClan and StormClan will go on the journey of a thousand miles up the mountains

WarFang's fur rippled in the spring wind But, you cannot place yourself in a field, or a forest- WarFang got cut off by thunder, not made by StarClan.

WarFang, Wildwing, and Sunset, disappeared.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:30 am

Emeraldstar pricked her ears in interest."Is there an idea of who will go and who will stay?"She wondered."Is it I that have to make the journey.And why Stormclan.Why are they coming.They are a young clan,they have plenty of space to live."Continued Emeraldstar."Or are twolegs coming to devastate the whole forest."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:07 pm

DeathScare spoke StormClan is coming with us because they will help us, two clans.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:44 pm

Emeraldstar looked to Deathscare."So you say that they will leave the forest with us.It would be a waste of the clans energy to travel with us and then travel the huge journey back.Some of them might get seperated or lost."

Grimrage padded across the clearing towards Onestripe.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:04 pm

DeathScare shook her head That is not what I said EmeraldStar. WarFang said that 2 cats from the clans are going, not all of the clan! she answered.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Emeraldstar looked to Deathscare and nodded her head."Fine.But who shall go?"
Back to top Go down
Moonchaser
StarClan
Moonchaser

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:18 pm

Moonchaser walked into the clearing where many cats sat.But she noticed a cat she has not seen for many seasons."Emerald!!"
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:29 pm

Mountainstar hissed and attacked the cat. He pined her down. "What are you doing on Stormclan territory?"
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:45 pm

Emeraldstar pricked her ears at the new she-cat."Moon!"Meowed Emeraldstar running over to Mountainstar."Mountainstar!This is your distant cousin!"

Hawkheart ran into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:03 pm

(Rofl, you made two accounts, didn't you? XD)

Mountainstar hissed. "Shes no family of me!"
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:09 pm

(...maybe....lol you caught me i wanted to make another account)

"Yea she is.This is Hawkheart's sister.Or your aunt."Emeraldstar retorted.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:48 pm

(XD Rofl. I thought so. The I.P address was the same.)

Mountainstar hissed at Moonchaser. "Get out of here or else!"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:55 pm

FightingPool stood in front of MountainStar A friend of EmeraldStar is a friend of ours MountainStar! she said softly, but the fury in her eyes showed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Mountainstar was not in the best mood, he was very short tempered today. "I'm the leader of this clan and I say she goes!"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:42 pm

FightingPool looked MountainStar right in the eyes, to show she was not even the least bit moved by his words Would you go against StarClan? she asked.

WarFang appeared behind her.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:31 am

Emeraldstar watched as Moonchaser ran off.She let out a sigh at her nefue's arrogant temper and looked to him."Mountainstar.If your clan wishes to help then so be it.But which member shall you choose?"

(I hope you don't mind but I want one of my cats.Either Blazingfury,or Icestorm to go.I want them to get a mate... >.>)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new start.
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: