Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The new start.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

The new start. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:43 pm

"Cinderkit!" Onestripe yowled and ran after her, she paused at the sight of Grimrage. She put her head down in sadness.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet
Name: Emeraldstar

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:05 pm

Grimrage paused at the site of his unhappy mate and padded a few paw steps but halted a 2 cat tail lengths away.Staring deeply at her,sighing cooly.Grimrage nuzzled Onestripe,apologizing for what he had said but explaining on what he wished todo.
"I do not wish to join Stormclan,nor do I wish to stay in Eclipseclan.I will remain a rouge,or a loner."

Cinderkit paused and looked at her parents.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:51 pm

MoonShadow was teaching LightPaw about the herbs.

Lightpaw was fascinated.

BluePaw was battling her mentor for practise.

FireFlash was teaching BluePaw how to fight.

BlazingNight smiled, her kits were now apprentices.

ShiningPelt watched his brother.

FightingPool got into a hunting crouch, showing Tigerkit how.

Tigerkit had some trouble at first, then he got the hunting crouch as well as he could for his size.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:25 am

"I...Understand..comealong, Cinderkit, Its time for your apprinticeship." Onestripe held back tears and picked up Cinderkit then walked away, tail dropping.

Mountainstar jumped onto the Hightree. "Let all cats old enough to hunt join around the hightree for a clan meeting, we have two new apprintices joining Stormclan. Cinderkit, from the moment on you'll be known as Cinderpaw, your mentor shall be, Me. Tigerkit from this moment on you'll be known as Tigerpaw, your mentor shall be Fightingpool."

Windkit paused. "B-But what about me, Momma?"

"Your only 4 moons, not yet," Onestripe told him.

Mountainstar looked at Lightpaw and Bluepaw. "Lightpaw, you are ready to get your warrior name. Lightpaw from this moment on, you'll be known as Lightblaze, starclan honers your clamness and streagth, Stormclan welcomes you as a full warrior. Bluepaw from this moment on you'll be known as Bluestorm, Stormclan welcomes you as a full warrior, Starclan honers your willingness and streagth."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:45 am

BlueStorm and LightBlaze smiled.

BlueStorm put her tail on her sister's shoulder You'll be a great medicine cat! she said.

LightBlaze smiled Thanks she said, but knowing she still had much to learn from MoonShadow.

TigerPaw ran over to FightingPool, snuggling in her fur.

FightingPool smiled, this was going to be the most important part of Tigerpaw's life, if she was to reverse IceHeart's prophecy.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Cinderpaw gasped and jumped from the hightree and into the brush.

Grimrage padded away,tail drooping and head hung low.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:30 pm

FightingPool watched Grimrage walk away.

Tigerkit sighed, and lowered his tail, it was now drooping.

MoonShadow watched.

ShiningPelt smiled.

FireFlash nodded and looked at BlueStorm.

BlazingNight smiled as she watched her kits, now a warrior and a Medicine cat.

BlueStorm smiled.

LightBlaze smiled and watched Grimrage.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Grimrage then halted in his pawsteps and turned back.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:32 pm

Onestripe grabed Cinderpaw by the scruff then set her down with her paw on her back. "Thats the third time you ran away, now I had it. You are to be in the nursy until you learn to stay!" She picked her up again and set her in the nursy with her paw hard on her back. Then she got some thorn bushs and placed them in frout of the nursy so Cinderpaw wouldn't run away.

Windkit looked at his mother and Cinderpaw. "Whats happening?"

"I'm punshing Cinderpaw for running away." Onestripe siad.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Cinderpaw eyes became clouded with grief."I don't want to be here...."She then let out yowls of furry and began to bat at the thorns.Knocking them into her fur and paws,even though it hurt she wanted out.

Icestorm watched everything happen.She padded over to the young apprentice.She could see that she deeply wanted out of the enclosed nursery.

Cinderpaw began to dig a hole.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:00 pm

"Enough!" Onestripe scolded her kit. "We can never go back! We're staying here." She clamped her kit in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Cinderpaw could feel the hard grip of her mother's teeth in her scruff.Her enthusiam and happiness washed out of her like a waterfall.Her once bristling fur lay flat and her eyes full of disbelief.Clouded with emotioness,she let her tail droop on the ground.

Icestorm heard one of the apprentices ask."When does training start?"
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Iceheart apperied next to Cinderpaw. "Nothing to worry about young one. Your mother is very hurt and sad, don't think shes being mean without reason. You could have joined Starclan with running away."
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Cinderpaw turned away from her grandmother(ahhh iceheart sounds old)."I wish I was never kitted."
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:28 pm

Iceheart flicked a star at Cinderpaw, in that star came the gift of understanding and knowing the past and future.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:19 pm

WarFang sighed then looked at FightingPool.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:37 pm

Cinderpaw unpaised struggled out of her mothers grip and ran a few fox lengths away.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:47 pm

BlueStorm sat down next to Cinderpaw Are you okay? she asked.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:30 pm

Cinderpaw moved her eyes over to Bluestorm,yet she didn't raise her head."I don't want to be part of this clan.This got worse when I became an apprentice.Our dad leaves cause he hates us and our..Onestripe...decides to live in this clan cause her brother is the stupid leader.I don't wanna live here.I wanna live in my birthclan or not even a clan at all."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:51 pm

Bluestorm nodded I'm a fast runner, how about if I help you go back to EclipseClan? she whispered.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:59 pm

Cinderpaw pricked her ears and looked at Bluestorm,with eyes blazing with determination.
"But Eclipseclan territory has burn't down,I have no clue where they could be."

Emeraldstar padded up to Cinderpaw and touched noses."I will help."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Warfang appeared So will I she said.

BlueStorm smiled.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Iceheart appired next to Warfang. "I can't beleive you'd send an helpless kit into the unknown! I, for one will not help. I don't want my grandaughter to join us!"

Windkit walked to the group with sleeply eyes. "W-Whats happening?"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:46 pm

Warfang whispered to Iceheart Nothing will happen, you know I'm not a mouse brained fool.

FightingPool went up to MountainStar, needing to tel him something badly.

(O.o what could it be?!)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Mountainstar saw Fightingpool, her belly plump.

(Kittens?? =3 =D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new start.
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: