Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The new start.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

The new start. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:34 am

WarFang smiled Do what you think is right, don't make the same mistake I did and run away from your emotions. she whispered and faded away.

FightingPool looked back at StormClan I can't believe I'm doing this. she said, and ran back to StormClan.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:35 am

Mountainstar heard pawsteps, he spun around. "Well well well, if it isn't miss 'And I'm Not coming back!'"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:38 am

FightingPool glared at him Don't rouse my temper, I'm already willing to cut your head off she said and went into the warrior's den.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:40 am

"Ohhhh and what makes you think you will?" Mountainstar sneered and then yowled. "Moonshadow! Come over here, I have a deep cut in my neck, mind checking it?"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:44 am

WarFang appeared behind MountainStar and slapped him hard on the head with her tail, then disappeared.

FightingPool growled her scar on her eye ruffling up as she narrowed her eyes You'd be surprised what I'd do. she said

MoonShadow came up in a grumpy mood What? he asked.

BlazingNight looked at her kits, they were 7 moons now.

Lightkit smiled.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:46 am

"Never mind." Mountainstar growled and spun around. "Warfang! What are you doin sneaking up on me like that?"

Iceheart apperied next to Fightingpool, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:58 am

FightingPool sighed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:43 pm

Iceheart came to Fightingpool, her eyes were blood red and her vocie was harsh. "Blood will fill the white clouds and dye them red, kits will suffer and warriors shall pay for thier ignorince."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:47 pm

FightingPool jumped Is it a prophecy!? she asked herself.

WarFang's red eyes glowed next to IceHeart.

FightingPool ran to MountainStar MOUNTAINSTAR! she yelled.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet
Name: Emeraldstar

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Emeraldstar heard the loud yowl of alarm come from Fightingpool."What is it!"

Twilightstar then breezed over to Emeraldstar."Blood will fill the white clouds and dye them red,kits will suffer and warriors should pay for their ignorance."He disappeared.

(This will be the new phrophecy!)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:20 pm

"Blood will fill the white clouds and dye them red,kits will suffer and warriors should pay for their ignorance." FightingPool said to MountainStar.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Mountainstars eyes grew wide. "W-What?"

Icehearts red eyes glowed like blood in a river. "Blood will fill the white clouds and dye them red, kits will suffer and warriors shall pay for their Ignorance." She yowled.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:08 pm

"We get it!Its a phrophecy!Just like it was said three times!Open your ears Mouse brain!"Spat Grimrage to Mountainstar and then nuzzling Onestripe.The only cat not to ever get a taste of his harsh tongue.

Emeraldstar let the sweet scent of her mate waft into her nostrils.She then swished her tail beckoning the Eclipseclan warriors forward."All cats gather round.Elders,kits,warriors,medicine catmand deputy.If this phrophecy is to be foretold then."She turned to her ex-medicine cat."Moonshadow..do you see any up coming of a disaster in the near future."She then padded over to Mountainstar."You have a brain..use it.You are going to loose the one she-cat that loves you the most,Fightingpool. and the loyalty of your clan.Through thick and thin you must be responsible and respectful to all warriors.Even loners and rouges if they don't mean harm.Now in this hour of darkness you should lead your clan with dignity and pride.Other than going on a power hungry rage.Being a leader isn't always fun,seesh when I was a warrior and I became deputy and then leader.I thought it would be a snap but I was wrong!"She retorted turning to her clan.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:31 pm

(Is there any kits that need to be aprrinticed?)

Mountainstar lashed his tail.

Onestripe licked her mates ear.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:33 pm

(yes, Lightkit and Bluekit)

MoonShadow nodded to EmeraldStar I see parts of it, just as StarClan foretold.

Lightkit was counting the herbs in the medicine den, her excellence in herbs showing.

Bluekit was stalking a rabbit.

BlazingNight smiled at her kits.

MoonShadow smiled, maybe Lightkit, his own daughter, would become his apprentice.

FightingPool looked at MountainStar, she positioned her paws better, and turned the other way.

ShiningPelt smiled, his pelt shone in the light.

FireFlash looked at his brother with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:20 am

Mountainstar leaped onto the Hightree. "Let all cats old enough to ceatch thier own food geather around the hightree for a clan meeting."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:27 am

FightingPool came and sat down next to BlazingNight and MoonShadow.

FireFlash and ShiningPelt walked over.

Lightkit walked over, reluctant to leave the medicine cat den.

Bluekit sat down next to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:30 am

"Stormclan has two new apprintices. Lightkit, from this moment on you'll be known has Lightpaw, Bluekit, from this moment on you'll be known has Bluepaw. Moonshadow your apprintice shall be Lightpaw. Fireflash you'll have Bluepaw." Mountainstar jumped down and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:38 am

Lightpaw ran over to MoonShadow What are you going to teach me first dad? she asked.

Bluepaw walked over to FireFlash What are we going to do first? she asked.

MoonShadow smiled Lets see how well you know the herbs, by the looks of it, we are going to need you soon. he chuckled and lead Lightpaw to the Medicine Cat Den.

FireFlash flashed a smile "We'll hunt first, let's go." he said and lead Bluepaw to the hunting grounds.

FightingPool smiled at her brother and Bluepaw as they walked off to hunt.

WarFang smiled.

BlazingNight watched her kits go off to train.

ShiningPelt smiled at his brother and sister.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:39 pm

Emeraldstar smiled to the new appretices.Her friends Great great great grandchildren.

Grimrage nudged Emeraldstar."Onestripe has had kits,shouldn't you tell about them?"

Emeraldstar nodded and lept onto the branch."All cats of Eclipseclan gather round,Onestripe and Grimrage,are now two proud parents of three heathy kits.Tigerkit,Windkit,and Cinderkit."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:10 pm

FightingPool smiled.

MoonShadow was teaching Lightpaw about herbs What is this? he asked, pointing to poppy seeds.

Lightpaw answered Poppy seeds she said, then named all of the Medicine cat herbs.

BluePaw was hunting a rabbit, she got into a bad hunting crouch.

FireFlash smiled No, watch. he chuckled, and got into a perfect hunting crouch.

BluePaw nodded Oh! Ok! she said, and copied FireFlash, soon, she had the rabbit in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:17 pm

(Ageing kits up to 3 moons.)

(Can someone play as Tigerkit And Cinderkit?)

Windkit looked at Tigerkit and punced onto him.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:21 pm

FightingPool looked at the young kits with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:25 pm

(War you can play as Tigerkit, if you want.)

Iceheart appered next to Fightingpool, "A kit will turn agaunst his clan, he will turn on both sides and live the life of evil, he will kill and trick."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:32 pm

FightingPool spun around and when she heard IceHeart's words, she immediately looked at Tigerkit.

Tigerkit pushed Windkit off of him and pinned Windkit back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new start.
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: