Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The new start.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

The new start. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:37 pm

Iceheart looked at Tigerkit. "The name ends with Tail and the name begains with t-" She broke off when the wind blew her away.

Cinderkit stayed away, she stuided the Medicen herbs.

Windkit meowled. "Hey that HURTS!"

Onestripe pulled Tigerkit off and held him in her jaws as punsihment.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:42 pm

Tigerkit sighed Sorry! he said.

FightingPool looked at Tigerkit.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Windkit looked at Tigerkit and sneered. "Your in trouble Your in Trouble!"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:46 pm

FightingPool growled.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:49 pm

Onestripe rolled her eyes and set him down then looked at Fightingpool. "Whats wrong?"

Windkit stuck his tounge out at Tigerkit playfuly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:55 pm

Tigerkit pounced on Windkit playfully.

FightingPool sighed Nothing.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet
Name: Emeraldstar

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:48 pm

(i will play as Cinderkit)

Cinderkit stared at the dazed sky splashed with dawn,she let out a sigh of unease and stared off into the starry depths.

Twilightstar padded over to Onestripe."A kit will stand there ground.Kin and Kin together they will fall."

Emeraldstar thought in her head of the young kits warrior names."Cinderstorm..Tigertail...Windwhisker.."

Cinderkit padded over to her brother and sister.Cocking her head and spat at there ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:59 pm

(...Whut? O,o I don't want Cinderkit or Windkit to die......)

Windkit looked at the medicen cats den. "May I be a Medicen Cat father?" He asked Grimrage.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:37 pm

LightPaw studied the herbs Thanks dad for helping me, I'm a little rustyshe said.

MoonShadow smiled Maybe one day you'll take my place, and have an apprentice of your own. he said.

LightPaw bounded off.

BluePaw came back with a hawk and 5 rabbits in her jaws.

FireFlash came back with an owl.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:08 pm

( There not gunna die just wait...)

Grimrage looked to Windkit and nodded."Someday if you wish.When Moonshadow retires or dies then you will become Lightpaw's apprentice."

Cinderkit paused to pad over to her mother.And pressing her mother into her fur and purred."Momma...Will I become a leader oneday like Emeraldstar."

Emeraldstar padded over to Cinderkit giving her a swift swipe across the face with her tongue.Smiling at the kit."You will have to train to be a warrior first.Then it will all count on your dignity and loyalty to the clan.Then you will become deputy and then when a leader retires or dies then you would be leader.Leaders get nine lives and get to talk and share tongues with starclan.But it is not all fun and games."

(If silvermoon doesn't come back soon she will be replaced by one of Warfangs,Iceheart,or my Cat.)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:45 pm

Winderkit purred.

Onestripe paused and looked at her brother, then she looked at her kits. She sighed and stood up. "Mountainstar, I wish to have Windkit and Cinderkit in Stormclan."

Windkit gasped. "No momma..."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:14 pm

Bluepaw (I just noticed, BluePaw looks like BlueStar!) tilted her head up to sniff the air.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:48 am

Cinderkit cringed at the thought and slunk under her mother.

Grimrage padded over to his mate."But why Stormclan?"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:21 am

FightingPool walked over to the kits, worried.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:13 am

Cinderkit ran out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:25 am

BluePaw ran after Cinderkit, and grabbed the scruff of her neck, then brought her back to camp.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:35 am

Cinderkit grabbed Bluepaw by the throat and bit then dropped out of her grip and ran off again.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:05 am

Onestripe picked up Cinderkit and scolded her. "Never run out of camp! You could get killed! Now, I never said I would be leaving you alone, I mean, I'm joining Stormclan aswell. Because Mountainstar is my brother, and my friends are in Stormclan. Grimrage, will you join us too?"

Windkit sighed, knowing at least his mother would be with him and Cinderkit.

Mountainstar watched. "Stormclan will be happy to have you and your mate and kits."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:00 am

FightingPool nodded.

Bluepaw smiled.

Lightpaw grinned.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:18 pm

Grimrage stood tall even though he gulped nervously.His throat was as dry as a desert.He made an unhappy look to Onestripe."..No.."He shook his head and wrapped his tail around Tigerkit.

Blazingfury spat in anger."Your all traitors."

Cinderkit pushed away from her mother and ran to the opposite side of the clan camp."I don't wanna join Stormclan."

Emeraldstar saw the fury in Cinderkits eyes.And went to join Grimrage.She then called to her cats and beckoned them with her tail.

All my cats followed.

Grimrage followed.

Cinderkit followed.

"We will make the journey alone."Emeraldstar said.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:42 pm

Tigerkit pushed his father's tail off of him No dad. he said and ran over to FightingPool I'm going to StormClan. he said.

FightingPool, not really knowing what to do, stood there, with Tigerkit in her fur.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Grimrage flicked his tail and walked out of tail,no heading with his clan or with Stormclan.He was discusted."I don't need a clan of traitors."Retorted Grimrage.

Blazingfury followed his brother.Agreeing with everything he said.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:47 pm

Onestripes heart broke, she grabed Cinderkit and headed off with Stormclan.

Windkit looked up at his mother and sister. "Momma, wheres dad?" He meowled.

Mountainstar smilied and ran over to his sister. "Sorry I coulded act like this before, but I'm so happy you and your kits are coming."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:14 pm

FightingPool looked at Tigerkit, she was determined to not let IceHeart's prophecy come true with this little kit, she got up with a determined look in her eyes.

Tigerkit was right behind FightingPool, always in step with her.

MoonShadow smiled as he saw FightingPool, something was different about her appearance, could his niece actually be caring for a kit, and not just MountainStar? MoonShadow kept that question in his mind.

ShiningPelt stood tall, wondering the same question about his sister.

FireFlash, smiled, then walked into the Warrior's Den.

BlazingNight watched Lightpaw and Bluepaw.

Lightpaw was studying the herbs.

Bluepaw was practicing her fighting and hunting moves.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:53 pm

(Ageing the kits to 6 moons)

Cinderkit let out a yowl of defiance."I don't want to be a Stormclan apprentice momma!!"She swatted at the air.

Grimrage knew that he had made his mate heartbroken but he was not to be destined to live in a clan full of double crossing cats.He didn't know if he could trust them or not.Or if they would turn on him if he went back.But then a pang of guilt ripped at his heart.Flinching as if a badger had bitten him,he thought of his kits and Onestripe and how he would be an outsider to them.He was not going back to the warrior life,but maybe...He then turned back to the camp and halted at the entrance.Flicking his ears he yowled out Onestripes name.

Cinderkit ran to her father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new start.
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: