Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The new start.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

The new start. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:48 pm

(-_-)

Iceheart smilied when she saw Mountainstar.

all my cats blinked
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:54 pm

WarFang disappeared, bringing FightingPool with her, to let her escape from the stares.

FightingPool gasped ummmm where are we? she asked.

WarFang's eyes glowed.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet
Name: Emeraldstar

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:53 pm

Twilightstar appeared next to Warfang and Fightingpool.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:55 pm

WarFang bowed her head to TwilightStar Hello TwilightStar. she said.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Twilightstar bowed his head to Warfang.And then to Fightingpool."And who is this?"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:13 pm

FightingPool, she is my, granddaughter WarFang answered
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:18 pm

Twilightstar dipped his head to the young she-cat.

(Warfang you are incorrect because Warfang and Windfang mated and they had Battlekit and Battlekit became Battlefury and she mated with Rockpelt and had Fightkit and Fightkit became Fightclaw and she mated with Flashstreak to have Fightingpool!So it is her Great Grandaughter.And Fightclaw is Warfangs grandaughter.)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:39 pm

(I know, but, it just made WarFang sound so old saying great granddaughter.)

FightingPool bowed her head in respect to TwilightStar.

WarFang smiled.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:07 pm

(oh,ok)

Grimrage padded over to Mountainstar dipping his head."Thank you Mountainstar.I apologize for treating you like a...enemy or intruder...back when you were with us."
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Mountainstar looked at Grimrage, and turned away to Emearldstar. "I wish to talk to you about when you should leave to your new home."
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Grimrage flinched when he saw Mountainstar's blank look.To bad he can't be as nice as his sister...He thought to himself and padded over to Onestripe.

Emeraldstar turned away after talking to Hawkheart.Looking to Mountainstar seriously and determined.

Hawkheart looked to the sky and then to Mountainstar.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Mountainstar lead Emearldstar over to the base of the high tree. "I'm afraid that Stormclan can't let you live here for too long, 3 moons the longest."

Onestripe looked around the strange clearing and smilied at Grimrage.

Iceheart snuggled to Hawkheart, "I can't beleive that our little kit is a leader!"

Radlen and Sage walked into the clearing. "Hawkheart, Iceheart, I have, got some news..." then a little ginger kit padded into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Hawkheart looked to Iceheart for a moment and padded away.

Emeraldstar let out a sigh as wind swept through her fur."Three moons shall be enough.My clan may have to seperate a bit if we are to stay in our homeland."
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Mountainstar nodded, then sighed. "When I got my nine lifes, Spottedkit--Icehearts and Hawkhearts last kit before I and Onestripe were born, Warned me of a battle, and the clans must find thier own spereat ways."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:10 pm

WarFang heard what MountainStar was saying as she returned with FightingPool.

FightingPool went into the warrior's den.

WarFang sighed.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:29 pm

Emeraldstar pricked her ears and stared at Mountainstar."Yes.Did Spottedkit...mean that the clans would have to leave the forest forever.An omen....a phrophecy."

Twilightstar padded over to Emeraldstar.Giving her a touch to the nose."My dearest...(yeah corney xD)..i have a phrophecy to warn you.Four will become Five,Shaking the forest to its roots*copyrighted from the phrophecy*,a lost soul will see the light and the mystery will be solved."He then faded.
(I wanna make a lost clan be found.)
(I am going to make a plot.And a phrophecy that the cats might have to follow.)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:46 pm

(XD)

Mountainstar nodded. "My dead brother (Or was it sister...?) Had said this, 'The Two clans that have joined forces will find thier Spreat ways.'"
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:15 pm

"I understand...Eclipseclan will fall...Twilightcland and Bloodclan will rise again."Emeraldstar looked to the ground before letting out a yowl."I will not!I will fight for my territory!Those twolegs will regret there birth!I shall attack the twolegs at dawn!"Spat Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:49 pm

Mountainstar arched his back. "Are you MAD?! You and all the others will die! You can't do that unless your a huge boulder rolling down the hill and crush them. Your no match for Two-legs! Look what they did to Onestripe! All your cats will Die!"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:20 pm

WarFang spoke up with a mighty roar in unison with her great granddaughter, FightingPool. The roar of the two mighty cats came deep within their chest and their spirit.
WarFang looked to EmeraldStar EmeraldStar, you cannot attack the two-legs, it is a dangerous and to daring of a prusute, what fate shall bring you, you must accept. she said.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Emeraldstar hissed at Warfang and at Mountainstar."I am determined not to loose my clan territory.No fox dunged twolegs will have my territory!"She then began cursing loudly.Emeraldstar then raced off to her territory."Starclan's omen's and phrophecy's can't stop me from stopping those horrid humans!"
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:10 pm

(Geeeeeez, O,o what do you want Emearldstar to do? die?)

Iceheart heard what the leaders were saying. "I agree with Mountainstar, we mustin't fight a battle that is not posible."

Onestripe saw a omen. "Eemearldstar, Starclan disagrees with your chocie!"
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Emeraldstar stopped and then sat down.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Mountainstar grew hopeful.

A tabby cat walked into the clearing, it was Halfstar!

Mountainstar hissed. "This is Stormclan terriotory! Go!"

Halfstar ignored Mountianstar and walked to Emearldstar. "I'm willing to fight with you agunst the twolegs. Even if Stormclan won't."
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:06 pm

Emeraldstar looked up at Halfstar.Her green eyes now pale with sadness."........"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new start.
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: