Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

New Pride.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

New Pride. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Rageheart smiled and said "Well, I don't know
i should be here"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Hawkwing nodded. "I understand. I really shouldnt be here either... But we are the only ones out on patrol here." He purred with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Rageheart nudged him and went back to camp
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:42 am

Hawkwing purred and walked back to StormClan territory and his camp.

Sockpaw yawned as Color told her about the strange cat she thought was Tabby. "Sure, I believe you." She mewed.

Color snorted. "Its true! He looked just like Tabby and he had a distant scent of him." She purred.

"Its probably his kit." Sockpaw said.

Color tackled Sockpaw. "Dont even say something like that! He has never ever had another mate besides me." She said.

Sockpaw rolled her eyes. "Fine. Just get off me." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:51 am

Duskstar's spirit leapped up the high mountain. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey geather around the high mountain for a clan meeting." He yowled.

All my cats geathered.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:54 am

Sockpaw sat next to Chesnutpaw.

Color sat hext to Sockpaw and looked up at Duskstar, still feeling a bit out of place amongst all the forest cats.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:08 am

Rageheart smiled, her plan had worked. She went up to high mountain.

Challengepaw bounded up.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:32 am

Sockpaw waited for either Duskstar or Rageheart to speak.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:41 am

Rageheart jumped up onto high mountain and spoke "Challengepaw, Stonepaw, and Spottedpaw are ready to become warriors, they have trained long and hard to learn your noble code. They are now Challengefang, Spottedheart, and Stonepelt"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:45 am

Sockpaw yowled their names. "Challengefang! Spottedheart! Stonepelt!" She yowled.

Color quickly followed along. She sniffed the air and caught another familiar scent and looked behind her. She saw the shape of Tabby sitting in the camp entrance, hiding in the shadows. She purred in suprise and turned back, not wanting to draw attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:54 am

Rageheart yowled in pride.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:57 am

Color looked back up at Rageheart and she winced a bit. She shrugged and thought nothing of the pain, until it happened again.

Sockpaw looked over at Color. "Is everything okay?" She asked.

Color shook her head. "I am feeling lower back pains and bad cramps." She mewed.

Tabby flicked his ears and stalked forward.

Sockpaw raised her head and growled. "Who are you?" She snarled.

"I am Tabby, Color's mate. I mean no harm." He purred, sitting beside Color.

Sockpaw snorted. "We need to get her to a safe spot." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:04 am

Challengefang brought Color to the nursery and set her down "Tabby, you might want to be here" she said then turned to Sockpaw "Treat others as nicely as you treat Chestnutpaw will ya?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:07 am

"I didnt tear Tabby's fur off did I?" She asked.

Tabby rolled his eyes and licked Color's head. "You will get through this." He purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:13 pm

"No, but, you just- nevermind, you won't listen anyway" Challengefang said.

Rageheart went to the border.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:17 pm

Hawkwing made sure Robinstar was gone and he began to mark the territory. He saw a familiar cat and waved his tail with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:09 pm

Rageheart smiled "Come here!"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Hawkwing checked again and walked over. He butted his head against Rageheart's with a loud purr. "Yes?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:22 pm

Rageheart smiled, she swung her paw across Hawkwing's face with her claws. She knocked him down and into her territory. Rageheart bent down her head next to him and whispered in his ear "Im a deputy, did you really exspect me to fall for you? Now, get off my clan's territory before I tare you to shreds"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Hawkwing spat back. "I thought you were different! Well, I guess love doesnt matter to you." He hissed, walking away with his ears laid back and his tail drooping. "Your the same as any other she-cat!" He hissed over his shoulder, his eyes clouded in sadness. It was obvious he didnt like fighting.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:43 pm

Rageheart looked at him, her deep red eyes glowing "Im sure Rosefoot would be happy to be your mate" she said, her black fur shining in the sun.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:44 pm

Hawkwing looked back. "I only mate for love, not the need to have kits!" He snapped, walking back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Rageheart shook her head when she heard a sound in the bushes, it was a mountain lion "Great Starclan!" Rageheart said as it sprang at her, Rageheart got thrown onto a rock.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:53 pm

Hawkwing looked up. He turned around with a loud erie yowl and jumped onto the mountain lion. He grabbed its ear and scratched at its eyes. "Ill teach you to mess with that MountainClan warrior!" He hissed, digging his claws deep into its eyes.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:01 pm

The mountain lion swung it's massive paw at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Pride.
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: