Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

New Pride.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

New Pride. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Challengefang jumped up into a tree and caught a hawk.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:45 pm

(a sign xD no)

Suneye came back with five birds and seven mice.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:46 pm

Challengefang came back with 10 voles and one hawk.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:52 pm

Sockpaw came back with seven fish. She shook her fur off and sighed. "Its like getting a bath." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:56 pm

Stonepelt sighed.

Spottedheart looked down tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:39 am

Challengefang laughed bit with a mouth full of fur, she drops the voles in the fresh kill pile and sat down next to Stonepaw "Whatcha doin?" she asked with a smile.

Rageheart stood her ground on top of High Mountain. The wind was blowing hard, meaning a storm was going to release it's rath on MountainClan. Rageheart felt the first drop of rain.

Rangerspirit was hunting on the ground. She crouched down as she saw a family of rabbits, she jumped and soon caughed them all, along with a few mice. Rangerspirit headed back to camp with her kill.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:56 am

"Being bored." Stonepelt said with a hint of laughter, he looked at Challengefang with a new sparkle in his eye. "Um..Challngefang?" He said shyly at first. "I-I was wondering....Would, um...Would you be my m-mate?" He asked at last, hoping she would accept. His heart pounded with worry if she would refuse.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Challengefang sat there for five seconds, speechless until Rageheart, recognizing she was scared called her over "Challengefang!" Rageheart yelled "Coming! Um, I'll get back to you StonePelt, sorry" Challengefang, going to Rageheart on top of high mountain "Thanks" she said "Don't mention it." Rageheart said. "What do I do?" ChallengeFang asked
"What do you want to do?" Rangeheart countered
"I dont know, I like him, we've been friends sense we were kits, and it's kinda weird. But, I don't want to break his heart"
"Well, then dont, it's not that hard"
"How would you know?"
"Rangerspirit"
"Ah, well, i guess i'll just go to the cave we found and think about it"
"You do that, good luck"
"Thanks" Challengefang said one last time and sped off for the cave and looked at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Sockpaw went back out and caught a few more birds. When she did she sat beside a tall tree and began to make her fur shiney.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Challengepaw suddenly growled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:25 pm

(You mean Challengefang)

Sockpaw looked up. "What is it?" She asked, twitching her ears.

Dewleaf and Suneye woke up and looked up sleepily from beneath a tree. "What is it?" They asked.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:46 am

(Now i'm doing it!!)

Challengefang sighed "Nothing" she said, looking at the sea.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:58 pm

(ZOMG!! were by the sea?!!)

Sockpaw yawned. "Well im off on a patrol." She purred, feeling quite confident she could do it herself.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:56 pm

(Yea, but only Challengefang and Stonepelt know about it.)

Challengefang lied down.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Sockpaw bounded out of the camp and began to mark scent borders eagerly with a strong scent. "Nobody will dare enter this territory!" She mewed with a quick purr.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:17 pm

Duskstar watched then sighed deeply. He walked over to his body and sat down in it then he woke up and walked out of the Leaders den in his body. (LOL WTF, That is so confusing. XD Sorry for the confusingness)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:20 pm

(lol)

Sockpaw heard noises and gasped. 'Hawkwing!' She thought, getting into a stealthy crouch. She stalked forward and saw Hawkwing being held against his will by a dark gray tom. 'Cloudy!' She snarled. She jumped forward, her ears pointed forward like horns, letting out a loud battle cry. "MREOOOW!!!" She cried, tackling Cloudy. "Cats of the Place of No Stars dont belong here torturing innocent cats!" She spat.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:26 pm

Chesnutpaw leaped forward and struck Cloudy's throat. He held on. "Don't touch a hair on Sockpaw!" He snarled. "Or else this will happen."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Cloudy went limp and acted like he knew nothing. "Im sorry for attacking him!" He mewed pitifully.

Sockpaw spat. "Your nothing but a wrech Cloudy! A stupid lowlife scum that isnt even worth the skin he is living in!" She snarled. "How dare you attack an innocent warrior?!" She growled.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Chesnutpaw tore cCloudy's throat. "Idiot." He spat at the body then turned to Sockpaw. "Are you okay?" He asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Sockpaw purred. "Im quite alright since your here." She said, walking towards Chesnutpaw and rubbing her head against his.

Hawkwing looked up, his eyes glazed. "The old furball threatened to kill my kits...." He mewed. He shuttered and licked the blood off his fur. "Thank you for saving me you two." He said.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:17 pm

"Your welcome." Chesnutpaw smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:18 pm

Hawkwing got up and winked, raising his hackles. "Now get out of here!" He hissed with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Rageheart sighed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:11 pm

Sockpaw and Chesnutpaw headed back to camp. Sockpaw was purring loudly with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Pride.
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: