Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
New Pride. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
New Pride. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
New Pride. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
New Pride. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
New Pride. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

New Pride.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:13 pm

FightingStar paced around in her den, debating on whether to go and see MountainStar.

Ragepaw let her mind wander.

Rangerpaw sighed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:48 am

Lightningpelt padded beside Fightingstar. "Well, this is a nice yard, yes?" He asked, looking around.

Iceheart walked into the clearing. She looked at Fightingstar. "More warrior's are needed, so is a medicen cat." She raised her paw and slamed it down. Ten warriors and one medicen cat exploded from a bush.

A brown and white cat came by Fightingstar, he diped his head. "Greeting's, Fightingstar. I'm Dawnleaf, your medicen cat. This is Duskpelt--" He pointed with his tail to a smoky black tom cat. "Waterstream," he pointed to a small she-cat. "Mousetail," he pointed to a white she-cat. "Flowerpoppy," He pointed to a creamy brown she-cat. "Cherrynose," He pointed to a tan and black cat he-cat. "Then there are a few apprintices, Littlepaw, Mosspaw, Snowpaw, Owlpaw and Mountainpaw."

(Littlepaw's mentor is Duskpelt, Mosspaw's mentor is Flowerpoppy, Snowpaw's mentor is Mousetail, Owlpaw's mentor is Waterstream and Mountainpaw's mentor is Cherrynose.) (Because there's so much, I can't make the bio's XD)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:32 pm

FightingStar looked at her new warriors, Medicine Cat, and apprentices "Great, Thank you" she said.

Ragepaw looked at the others, MountainPaw, that was the name of her father.

Rangerpaw watched the warriors and apprentices, also the medicine cat.

FightingStar looked around "I need to choose a deputy" she whispered to herself. FightingStar looked around the camp, watching her growing clan, the clan that was once weak, now strong.

Rangerpaw sensed something special about DuskPelt, she ran to FightingStar, to her, her mother. "Mom- FightingStar!" she yowled as she bounded up to her

FightingStar, surprised said "Y-y-y-yes, Rangerpaw?" she asked.

Rangerpaw answered "DuskPelt, choose him, something is special about him, I sense it, let him be deputy" she said calmly.

FightingStar raised her head "Ok, but watch him, I don't want to make the wrong choise" she said.

Rangerpaw nodded.

RagePaw shook her jet black fur, she could feel WarFang watching her. "Huh" she sighed "I want to see my dad again"

WarFang sighed "I know" she whispered "Your mother will be going there with you, right about now" she said.

FightingStar yowled "Rangerpaw! Ragepaw! DuskPelt! LightningPelt! and CherryNose! You're coming with me to StormClan, I need to settle something, and I need to go with my warriors and my daughters" she said. Ragepaw and Rangerpaw smiled. FightingStar jumped down from her den and waited for her warriors to follow her with her daughters by her sides.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Duskpelt heard Fightingstar's yowl. He jumped to his paws and walked to her side. "May Littlepaw come? He missed out on a lot of stuff when he died.." He broke off.

Lightingpelt looked at Duskpelt in bewilderment. "What do you mean, mate?" He asked.

Cherrynose sighed. "He means, we died, and were summened by Iceheart to help the clan, it feel's good to be alife again."

Mountainpaw nodded as he walked over to the group. "It was SO boring in Starclan!" He said before heading off to hunt.

Cherrynose held his apprintice down with a firm paw. "No hunting until I come back." He warned Mountainpaw. "I don't want you to die again."

Lightingpelt's fur begain to lie flat. "Well mate, that's something, yes? I mean, to die and come back, pretty intense, yes?" He licked his chest.

Iceheart softly growled at warfang. "I think it's best to leave kit's alone, they have yet to learn our ways." She said.

Lightningpelt looked at his apprintice. "Ragepaw, tell me before we go, what berry's must we stay far away from?" He asked, flicking his tail to a bush of deathberry's. "It's good to warn younger mates from those."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:00 pm

Warfang sighed "But they need to at least see their father, I don't want them to feel alone like I did." she said, knowing she didn't know what would happen.

FightingStar looked at DuskPelt "Yes, he may come" FightingStar walked out with RagePaw and Rangerpaw.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:14 pm

"They see thing's diffrent," Iceheart said to Warfang, "To them, we are alife, then when we leave, they get scared, and some of them go in search of us, and they may never come back to their clan."

Duskpelt nodded and followed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:46 pm

WarFang shook her head "But some know it was something they must give up to save another."
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Iceheart sighed. "Yeah. But, it's still good to allow their mothers and fathers or mentors to warn them about us before we just pop up out of nowhere." She looked at her friend. "You know, we could both return to life, we have the power. And return to Starclan when we like." She said. "It would be good to see my son and daughter without having a warning or massage." She said, imaging Mountainstar and Onestripe.
"And Hawkheart and I will be together again, without worry." She said, wondering witch part of Starclan Hawkheart was in.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:40 pm

WarFang nodded "I don't know, I lost my life once, and I've learned so much, in that time, I've learned that, it was my time and I can't go back." she said.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Iceheart nodded her agreement before returning to Starclan.

Duskpelt, Lightningpelt, Littlepaw and Cherrynose followed Fightingstar into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Warfang followed.

FightingStar jumped up on high mountain "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath High Mountain" she yowled.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:10 pm

All my cats geathered.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:16 pm

FightingStar took a deep breath "The time has come for MountianClan to receive a deputy. I, Fightingstar, Leader of MountainClan, have thought long and hard about my choice.
I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice. The warrior I have chosen is a brave and intelligent, and I know he will protect and serve our clan well. MountainClan's new deputy will be Duskpelt."
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:20 pm

Duskpelt's jaws droped. "M-Me? Wow, what an honer." He walked up to Fightingstar. "I Owe my life to this clan, I will protect it with my life." He vowed.

All my cats yowled in agreement to Fightingstar's choice.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:22 pm

FightingStar smiled "I'm glad you say that" she whispered, touched noses with her new deputy and nodded her head "Serve your clan well DuskPelt" she said so that all could hear.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Duskpelt bowed his head to Fightingstar before whipering in her hear. "Mountainpaw, Snowpaw and Littlepaw has trained enough in Starclan to become warriors." He reported before leaping down.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:13 am

FightingStar nodded, Ragepaw and Rangerpaw needed their warrior names as well "I Fightingstar, leader of MountainClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn."
FightingStar took a look around the camp.
"MountainPaw from now on shall be known as MountainMist. Snowpaw from now on shall be known as Snowflight. Littlepaw shall now be known as LittleBrave. Ragepaw shall now be known as RageHeart. and Rangerpaw shall now be known as RangerSpirit.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:25 am

Mountainmist, Littlebrave and Snowflight yowled in joy. Then touched noses with Fightingstar.

Duskpelt smiled. "Congrats, Mountainmist, Littlebrave, Snowflight, Rageheart and Rangerspirt!" He yowled.

All my cat's yowled their congrats.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:04 pm

FightingStar yowled her congratulations. It seemed more like a lion's roar then a cat's yowl.

RangerSpirit smiled, but somehow, she didn't feel like celebrating.

RageHeart looked a her sister, what's wrong with her? Rageheart wondered.

FightingStar looked at MountainMist, the name always reminded her of MountainStar.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Mountainmist smilied and yowled.

Duskpelt watched with joy. Then rised to his paws. "Mountainmist, Rangerspirit, Rageheart and Cherrynose, I want to go mark the borders and hunt a bit." He yowled and waited for his patrol.

Mountainmist and Cherrynose walked over to their new deputy and waited.

All my cats did something.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:43 am

RangerSpirit stopped in her tracks from going to the warrior's den. She turned around and padded over to her new Deputy, DuskPelt.

RageHeart bounded over to DuskPelt.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Duskpelt nodded and walked off. He stoped, Stormclan cats were marking Mountainclan territory. "Stop!" He yowled.

Mountainmist snarled at the Stormclan cats.

Cherrynose spat.

Onestripe walked up to Duskpelt. "Duskpelt, this IS Stormclan territory." She said.

Stormpaw snarled.

Duskpelt calmly shook his head. "No, it's Mountainclan territory."

Onestripe growled silently. "No, it's Stormclan."

Stormpaw snarled and leaped on Duskpelt, he dug his fangs into his neck.

Duskpelt yowled in pain and shook the apprintice off.

Onestripe snarled, losing her temper. She pounced Duskpelt and yowled at her clan. "ATTACK!"

Stormpaw attacked Cherrynose.

Cherrynose snarled and batted the apprintice off. He bit the apprintices tail.

Stormpaw yowled and ran away, back to Stormclan camp.

Onestripe dug her claws into Duskpelt's shoulder. "This is Stormclan territory, Intruder!"

Duskpelt snarled in pain. He clawed the three-leged warrior's ear.

Onestripe snarled.

Duskpelt turned to Cherrynose. "Go get Fightingstar, tell her to get more warriors!" He ordered, fighting Onestripe.

Cherrynose nodded and ran back to camp. "Fightingstar! Our territory is being attacked by Stormclan! We need more warriors!" He yowled, bleeding from his eye.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:27 pm

FightingStar quickly sprinted to the front lines of the fight with a load roar of furry "OneStripe, where is MountainStar?" she growled, hurt and frustrated that MountainStar would attack her clan.

RangerSpirit saw her brother "Why StormPaw?"

RagePaw snarled "Thanks for nothing!"

WarFang appeared with a load bang.

RangerSpirit snarled.

Fightingstar stood between the front lines and the StormClan cats, growling. Her tail, swishing in the light breeze, she feared, that that light breeze would carry the smell of her clan's blood. FightingStar's black claws were out and shining, seeming to scream for a fight. Her teeth were bared.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:40 pm

Onestripe ignored Fightingstar, she slashed Duskpelts nose.

Duskpelt yowled and ran to Fightingstar. "They are tring to steal Mountainclan territory." He reported.

Onestripe yowled. "NO WE'RE NOT! This is Stormclan territory!" She yowled.

Cherrynose yowled. "Liar! Then were are the scents?" He growled.

Onestripe suddenly picked her head up, she walked a little ways back and sniffed. Then lowered her head. "Well, I suppose we missed the border, but still."

Mountainstar exploded from the bush. "What in the name of Starclan is happing?" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:53 pm

FightingStar hissed. "Your clan is attacking us. Thinking this is their territory. When It's always been ours." she said, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Pride.
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: