Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

New Pride.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

New Pride. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:26 pm

Rageheart almost took no notice, but in seconds, she had Darkpaw on the ground, holding him down with one paw.

rangerspirit smiled.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:31 pm

Darkpaw growled then slipped out of Rageheart's grip. He ran around her, this time he had his claws out, he leaped on Rageheart and dug his claws deeply in her back, he felt blood ooze out. Then he jumped up a bit and grabed her ear.

Spottedpaw hissed at her brother. "Darkpaw! You don't have your claws out when training!"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Rageheart pinned Darkpaw down as black blood came out of the wound "You are cocky, kid, but that doesn't make you good. I bet you that Challengepaw can pin you down in a second. But, she's good. So, don't get cocky."

Rangerspirit watched her sister.

Challengepaw went up to Duskstar and asked "Can we do fighting first?"
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:57 am

Duskstar had an idea. "Sure, but first, let me see you battle Darkpaw. Remember, no claws."

Darkpaw spat then leaped at Challengepaw. He pinned her down then held her there. "See, Rageheart? I can beat her." He smirked.

Stonepaw looked at his brother with anger. "Leave her alone!" He yowled and raked his claws across his face.

Drakpaw yowled. "We're just training!"

Duskstar growled at Stonepaw.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Challengepaw growled and swiped her paw across Darkpaw's face and pinned him down like a rock on a bug.

Rageheart was proud of her niece, but less proud of her apprentice.

Rangerspirit sighed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Darkpaw hissed then kicked her belly with his back legs, he slipped out then tackled her and pinned her down on her belly with his paws on her back. He lashed his tail.

Duskstar nodded. "That's enough you two, you both did well."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Challengepaw kicked Darkpaw off of her and onto the dirt of the camp. She got up and went to Duskstar.

Rangerspirit smiled and said to Spottedpaw "ready?"

Rageheart smiled
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:03 am

Spottedpaw nodded with a smile.

Darkpaw hissed then tackled Challengepaw.

Duskstar sighed then pushed Darkpaw away with his tail. "Ready to train?"

Sheepkit watched.

Stonepaw went to Windwhisker. "Can we train with everyone else?" He asked.

Windwhisker nodded then went to Duskstar.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Chllengepaw hissed and nodded to Duskstar.

Rangerspirit looked at a rabbit nearby and said "Lets see your hunting skills"

rageheart growled and pulled in her apprentice from Challengepaw.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:20 pm

Spottedpaw nodded then spotted the rabbit as well. She crouched down then silently crept up on it, she waited a bit then leaped and killed it. She dragged it back to Rangerspirit. "Did I do good?" She asked and dropped it.

Darkpaw puffed. "Well?" He snorted up at Rageheart.

Duskstar walked a bit away from Challengepaw. "Attack me." He said.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:02 pm

Challengepaw's instincts from Warfang kicked in, she crouched down perfectly and tackled Duskstar, pinning him down.

Rageheart shook her head "You need more training" she said

Rangerspirit smiled "Very nice!"
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:53 pm

"More, Training?" Darkpaw retorted. "I haven't even started training!"

Spottedpaw smiled.

Duskstar was shocked at first, then chuckled. "Well done!" He got up then walked around Challengepaw. "Now pretend I'm a loner who stole your prey, what are you going to do?"

Windwhisker crouched done. "Stonepaw, attack me." He said, tring to copy Duskstar.

Stonepaw leaped only to be pinned by Windwhisker.

"You have to wait a bit." Windwhisker said.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:06 pm

Chalengepaw smiled "Tell them they are on Mountainclan territory and go to tell authority

Rageheart eyed Darkpaw and said "Lets see how well you hunt."

Rangerspirit smiled and said "Attack me"
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:04 am

Spottedpaw crouched down, then slowly went around Rangerspirit until she was behind her. She waited a heartbeat then leaped on her mentor's back, she held on to the back of the neck gently. "How's that?" She asked, her mouth full of fur.

Duskstar nodded. "But if it was another clan cat waiting on the border for a patrol, do you attack?"

Darkpaw spotted a vole then leaped and caught it.

Stonepaw saw a rabbit then caught it.

Windwhisker nodded. "Very good."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:38 pm

Rageheart nodded.

Rangerspirit smiled "Great!"

challengepaw smirked "Ask them what they are doing, and if they attack, yowl."
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:10 pm

Duskstar smiled. "Yes, but if they attack, the best thing to do is to stand and fight. If you were on border patrol you would send an apprintice to get back up if you were out numbered. Now let's do some action." He walked to the edge of a bush. "Pretend this is your territory border, and I was from-let's say...Thunderclan, and I was waiting here."

Spottedpaw smiled then let go. She smiled. "What else are we going to do?"

Darkpaw tossed the vole on the freash kill pile then started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Rageheart stepped in front of Darkpaw "We are not done yet" she said "Duskstar? Would you mind if Challengepaw and Darkpaw hunt together, so we can see how well they do?" Rageheart asked.

Rangerspirit thought for a moment "If a loner comes up to the border, what do you do?"

Challengepaw nodded "That would be fine with me"
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Duskstar nodded. "Sure, it will be a good test of team work." He eyed Darkpaw.

Darkpaw snorted.

Spottedpaw thought. "Um....Ask it what it's doing there and if it attacks then fight?" She said.

Stonepaw bounded up to Duskstar. "Can my warrior name be Stonefeather?" He asked

Spottedpaw heard her brothers question. "OH! I want to be called Spottedlight!"

"I want to be called Sheepsong." Sheepkit said.

"I want to be Darkfur." Darkpaw pitched in.

"You will be called whatever I think is best, otherwise how will it be fun?" Duskstar said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:48 pm

Sockkit gasped. "Ive entered somebodie's territory!!" She whimpered in her mind, slowly walking forward with her ears perked. "Maybe I will meet somebody nice who can take care of my wounds... Mama said medicine cats do that easily." She said. (Her mama is SilverMoon who is now dead)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:51 pm

Darkpaw saw the new comer and jumped at her. His claws out. "You piece of foxdung! Dare you enter my territory!" He begain to bite.

Duskstar jumped and pulled Darkpaw off. "Stop it! It's a kit, can't you see that?"

Darkpaw snorted.

Duskstar looked at the kit. "Hello there, my name is Duskstar, leader of Mountainclan. I'm sorry for what happened."

Stonepaw, Spottedpaw and Sheepkit looked at the kit.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:54 pm

Sockkit looked away from Darkpaw with a loud snort and smiled, a hurt feeling in her eyes from her wound. "Its quite alright, I am quite used to being attacked....." She trailed off, stariong into Duskstar's eyes, seeming to search for something she knew.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:00 pm

Duskstar looked at the kit. "How old are you?" He asked suddenly.

Windwhisker looked at the kit.

Iceheart watched from Starclan. (Yus, IH Ish dead. =P)

Flowerpoppy Mousetail and Darkpaw looked at the kit.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:04 pm

Sockkit snapped back into reality after a few more moments. "I am five moons. Before my mother died she would always tell me that I would make a great warrior in the forest... But ever since I blinded that twoleg..." She mumbled slowly, her eyes still blank.

SilverMoon sat next to Iceheart in StarClan. "Do you think they will accept her?" She asked, her eyes clouded with deep worry.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Iceheart sighed. "After Fightingstar died, Duskpelt-I mean, Duskstar, has been stressed out about accepting, but I can tell he's a softy for kit's."

Duskstar looked at the kit. "Hm, you were a, kittypet, yes?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Sockkit nodded. "They didnt feed me though. They were nothing but poor excuses for living beings is what they were and they have no right to catch my mother, me and my simblings and purposly abuse us for the enjoyment of seeing us starve and bleed to death! Why if I had one good reason- which I do - I would kill every twoleg I see!" She snarled, her hackles raising suddenly.

Silvermoon nodded. "I see. Well, maybe Sockkit may be able to change that." She replied with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Pride.
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: