Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Winds of Change

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Winds of Change - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:05 pm

Leafpelt checked to make sure the kits were asleep, and Snow and Tallkit were headed for the nursery. She watched as Bramble walked into the warriors den. She sighed. "Tallkit is the son of the most fierce, vicious, blood-thirsty tom I had ever met at twoleg place. He was born a kittypet and raised one, but if cats got in his way in his quest to rule the kittypets, he could kill them with one blow." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:08 pm

Spiderweb remained calm. "But, he's just a kit, how could he possibly be as vile as his father?"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:12 pm

"Your right." Leafpelt sighed. "Ill keep to my duties now." She purred, feeling warmed by Spiderweb's words.

Tallkit curled up in his nest close to his mother and fell asleep. Bramle had replaced the bedding so that it wasnt bloody.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:14 pm

Spiderweb purred. "I'll be gaurding the camp if you need me." He bowed his head to Leafpelt then walked to the enterance.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:18 pm

Leafpelt nodded and curled up in her nest, which was now situated next to the kits and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:56 pm

Flowerspirit's red tinted fur slipped away from the Medicine Cat's den and went to a tall tree.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:16 am

Spiderweb nodded a greeting to Flowerspirit.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:04 am

Flowerspirit bowed her head and walked out of camp, her heart was heavy and her soul was frightened.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:47 am

Spiderweb watched her go, he calmly walked over to the fresh kill pile and picked out a mouse, he layed down and begain eating.

Mudkit bounced out of the medicine cat's den, his sister Waterkit following him. "We feel alot better." Mudkit said to Spiderweb. "Thanks for saving us."

Spiderweb purred. "What happened to you two?"

Waterkit sighed. "Our parent's threw us out so they could have more kits... Then a fox caught our brother Airkit and killed him and a falcon nearly got us, it did alot of damge to us.."

Spiderweb frowned. "That's terrible, don't worry, you two are safe here."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:55 pm

Leafpelt stirred and looked up. "Hawks come out at night too, I warn you both now." She meowed shakily, as if the effort was somehow hurting her. She then fell asleep.

Tallkit woke up and strectched.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:00 pm

"Hawks.." Waterkit shivered.

Mudkit purred and licked his sister. "Don't worry, I'll protect you."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Leafpelt mumbled something in her sleep.

Tallkit walked out of the nursery slowly and stared at the strange cats he had yet to meet.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Waterkit growled at Tallkit and made her fur bristle. "You look evil!" She spat.
"Stay away from us!" Mudkit growled.
Spiderweb looked at the two kits, his eyes calm, he wanted to disiplain(Or somethin. Razz) them, but he wanted to see how Tallkit would be.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Tallkit had hurt in his eyes. He turned his snout into the air and walked away, his very long, half black tail held high.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:11 pm

Spiderweb then took action. "Waterkit, Mudkit, say your sorry to Tallkit, that was really mean." He said gently.
Mudkit sighed. "Sorry.." He mumbled to Tallkit.
Waterkit sighed. "Sorry." She reapeted.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:12 pm

Tallkit looked back and dipped his head quickly before he grabbed a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and took it towards the nursery for his mother.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Spiderweb purred then walked to Tallkit. "Pay no attantion to them, okay? Your not evil, your just strong and brave, and mature at that." He purred kindly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:17 pm

Tallkit nodded and prodded his mother gently awake. "Mama, I brought you breakfast." He mewed.

Snow blinked and opened her eyes with a purr. "Thank you, Tallkit. Your going to make me grow as fat as a queen." She meowed, eating the mouse.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:18 pm

Spiderweb coughed hardly, he was nearly knocked over from it. "L-Leafpelt, I think I may have green cough." He coughed once more.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:22 pm

Leafpelt got up immediately and brought Spiderweb into one of the sleeping hollows she dug out. "Stay here, I will be right back." She promised, bounding away and grabbing some white berries, cat mint and chickweed. She walked back in with a coconut bowl and mixed the herbs together. "Eat this." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:25 pm

Spiderweb nodded and ate everything, then curled up tightly and slept, his breathing was weezey and his breath had a nasty tang.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:27 pm

Leafpelt sighed and got some more catmint and took it to Bramble. The old tom would especially need to be vaccinated for Greencough. She made Bramble eat some and moved on to the kits, feeding Mudkit and Waterkit first. She then moved on to Tallkit and fed some to him and his mother.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Mudkit ate the catmint.
Watercat threw the catmint into a muddy puddle. "I hate that stuff!" She meowled.
Spiderweb woke up, his stomack growled hungerly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:34 pm

Leafpelt rounded on the kit, her fur on end and suddenly her eyes blazing with fire. "Then die a lonely death of greencough!" She spat, stalking past the kit and grabbing two birds, one for her and one for Spiderweb.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:37 pm

Waterkit's eyes widened hurtfuly.
Mudkit growled at Leafpelt and comforted his sister.
Spiderweb thanked Leafpelt. "Thanks Leafpelt." He turned his head away to cough, then turned back to Leafpelt and the bird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winds of Change
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: