Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Winds of Change

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Winds of Change - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:28 pm

"Is everything okay?" Snow asked Leafpelt, who blanked out.

Leafpelt started. "Everything is fine, yes, I am cool." She meowed with a sigh.

Tallkit looked up, his yellow eyes glaring into Leafpelt's.

Leafpelt couldnt help but shudder.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:36 pm

Nighteye nodded "I understand, but, listen, I just wanted you too know how I felt before I died, StarClan-" he cut off, and took in a deep breath "StarClan said it was set in stone, there was nothing they, or I could do. I will always love you Honeypalm, just be happy and safe." he meowed to her, his green eyes didn't shine anymore, they were dull and unhappy, but his smile was there "Goidbye Honeypalm" he purred, licking her then went away with the wind.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:38 pm

Honeypalm knew this wouldnt be very easy, but she let out a purr as Nighteye left with the wind. "Good-bye, dear old companion." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Spiderweb watched calmly, he bowed his head to where Nighteye left.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:42 pm

Honeypalm walked back towards Spiderweb, a purr rising in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:46 pm

Spiderweb purred. His green eyes glew gently in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:49 pm

Honeypalm yawned. "I am tired." She said, her eyes suddenly clouding. "I am going to bed." She purred, whisking her tail under Spiderweb's chin as she left for the warrior's den.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Nighteye was in a patch of green grass, all around him the grass was dead. Warfang appeared next to him "I will greet you in Starclan. Just remember, no one living can see you now." she meowed and dissapeared. Nighteye lieddown, his eyes slowly closed as a badger killed him swiftly. Images of Honeypalm and Spiderwed flooded his mind.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:55 pm

Spiderweb looked up, lost in wonder.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:56 pm

Honeypalm curled up in her nest and fell asleep quickly. Images of her past and of Spiderweb and Nighteye flooded her dreams, and she kept purring and murmuring in her sleep.

Gempaw was by a gentle brook, listening to it bubble gently. "So curious is the smallest kit." She meowed suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Spiderweb went to Honeypalm and tryed to wake her. "Honeypalm," He whispered softly in her ear. "it's almost the clan meeting, wake up..."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:07 pm

Honeypalm looked up and blinked the clouds that gathered in her eyes away. "Oh, okay." She meowed, getting up and stretching.

Gempaw returned to camp with four voles and a giant, fat rabbit that came from twoleg place. She dropped them on the fresh-kill pile and saw the full moon. She smiled and for some reason wanting to wag what little tail she had.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:06 pm

Spiderweb gaurded the camp. His black and white fur blew gently with the breeze. His minty green eyes glew brightly. He glanced up at the sky and thought.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:11 pm

Gempaw grabbed a rabbit and padded towards the apprentices den to curl up and eat comfortably after her day wandering the new territory.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:21 pm

(Who's Gempaw's mentor? o.o)
Spiderweb yawned, he heard a sharp noice and precked his ears up, he calmly got up and walked to the noice. He returned with two bleeding kits in his mouth, he set them down gently. "Leafpelt!" He called. "Are you hear Leafpelt?"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:25 pm

Leafpelt poked her head out of the den and caught the stench of blood. She snatched up the kits gently and pulled them into her den. She set them gently on two different moss beds with feathers and reeds mixed in for extra comfort and examined them. "The poor scraps!" She meowed, going to get some Chervil leaves, poppyseeds, cobwebs and some bramble twig syrup, which helps sleep come. She chewed the leaves and spat them on the wounds of each kit, rubbing gently and pressing cobwebs over them.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Spiderweb watched. "Are they going to be alright?" He asked.

One brown kit meowled something. "I-I'm Mudkit, m-my sister is Waterkit." His voice trailed off as sleep took over him.
Waterkit, a white and brown female was already asleep.
(New boi's to do. o.e)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:38 pm

(To be honest I thought you just said byui)

Leafpelt nodded and licked the kits gently. "I just have to watch them for a few days until they gain their strength again." She murmured, pressing her muzzle comfortingly into Spiderweb's shoulder and then turning into her herb storage once more.

Tallkit was exploring the camp with his mother, Snow, and walked towards the Medicine Cat's den. Leafpelt turned around and saw his deep green eyes staring into hers and she shuddered, shoving the kit out of the den. "Go and play in the clearing with your mother." She purred, though she hid a secret from everybody else.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:42 pm

Spiderweb saw Tallkit, "Do you want to play with my tail?" He asked kindly. "lets go outside so we don't bother Leafpelt." He purred and walked outside, flicking his tail offering it to Tallkit.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Tallkit nodded and bagan to tackle Spiderweb's black and white tail.

Leafpelt prayed a thanks to StarClan that Spiderweb had stayed behind from the gathering.

Snow watched, her eyes pleased as he kit played with Spiderweb's tail like a warrior would.

Bramble couldnt help but purr as he saw his Grand-son playing with Spiderweb's tail.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:48 pm

Spiderweb purred at the kit, flicking his tail over Tallkit's head like a bird would fly. He spotted a mouse scatter by slowly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Tallkit quickly and surely turn around and kill the mouse. He turned back and held it up with great effort as it dangled in his mouth, his deep green eyes proud.

Leafpelt shuddered again and looked over Mudkit and Waterkit again.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:52 pm

Spiderweb purred. "Wow, you hunted that like a warrior!" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Tallkit dropped the mouse. "Thanks!" He meowed, throwing it at Bramble's paws.

Bramble licked Tallkit on the head and began to eat the mouse.

Leafpelt felt utterly lost. 'How could nobody see whats inside him?' She thought helplessly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:00 pm

Spiderweb looked at Leafpelt. 'What is inside of him?' He asked her silently. He purred at Tallkit. "I'll be right back." He smiled and walked to Leafpelt. "I know what your thinking about him, I'm thinking it too, what is inside of him?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winds of Change
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: