Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Winds of Change

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Winds of Change - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:55 pm

Honeypalm smiled at her friends new brightness. She looked over his patchy black and white fur with a loud, unintentional purr.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Spiderweb purred. "Want to hunt? I'm hungry for a mouse or two."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:00 pm

Honeypalm nodded. 'Maybe he is the right cat for me...' She thought. 'Maybe Bluefur would be a better mate for Nighteye'
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:05 pm

Spiderweb purred. He soon caught 4 mice, 7 robins and a hawk. He gently nuzzled the hawk to Honeypalm. "Want it?" He purred.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:08 pm

Honeypalm smiled and caught an adder that was about to attack Spiderweb from behind. "Only if your stomach is strong enough to eat an adder." She meowed, nudging it to Spiderweb. She killed 5 rabbits and 4 mice as they passed and soon the two had a fresh-kill pile to take back to camp, besides the adder and the hawk.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:12 pm

Spiderweb purred. "Thank you. I once ate a atter at twoleg place when I was a kit, with Poppyblood, Dapplekit and Hazelkit(I think that was it's name, I forgot. XD) then Jackie came and brought us to her twoleg for good food and Mousewhisker brought us mice. Food was crazy when I was growing up." He purred with amusement.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:18 pm

Honeypalm at the breast of the hawk quickly. "I am going to have to catch a pheasant to replace this." She meowed determindedly. "It sounds like it was tough when you grew up, although I wish that I would have had a better kithood myself." She purred in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:24 pm

"Ah, it wasn't too tough at all, I hope you were okay when you were a kit, I'm sure you went through alot, I'm sorry about your past in the mountains." Spiderweb narrowed his eyes, imagening what it would be like in the mountains.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Honeypalm eyes the wound on her ear and pushed Spiderweb gently. "Nah! It was harsh, but a kit could live through it, if your fur was thich enough and if you didnt want to die." She said, looking past Spiderweb at the purple mountains that were growing darker. "Lets finish the hunt before it gets dark, I want to be sure to catch some pheasants." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Spiderweb purred then hunted 3 pheasants for Honeypalm. "Does this help you much?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Honeypalm butted her head against Spiderweb's with a very loud purr, that seemed to echo. "Thank you." She mewed, grabbing all the prey she could carry and dashing towards camp.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:35 pm

Spiderweb grabbed a few more pieces and dashed off after Honepalm.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:39 pm

Honeypalm dropped the kill on the pile, panting hard. "There." She purred loudly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Spiderweb purred. "You are an amazing hunter." He smiled then grabbed a large robin. "Want to share?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Honeypalm nodded. "Thanks, your an amazing hunter yourself." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Spiderweb purred.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Honeypalm found a nice, warm rock and settled herself down on it. "Its as warm as a twoleg's robe!" She couldnt help but burst out the mew of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Spiderweb purred and walked next to her with the robin.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Honeypalm started to knead her paws gently on it, wondering if it would get softer. When it didnt she looked up and turned red, her ears flattened. "I had to try." She said.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Spiderweb purred. "It's ok. It was a good idea."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:15 pm

Honeypalm tore the wing off the robin and crakced the bones between her white teeth. She looked at Spiderweb and looked over his pelt. She admired his colors and his shining eyes. His heart was pure, too. He was the perfect cat at every inch.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:21 pm

Spiderweb purred, he saw a struggling otter with it's tail trapped in a mess of rocks. He got up and padded to the otter, he pushed the rocked back and freed the animal. He watched it scurry away and into the water. He smiled then returned to Honeypalm. "I know I could have killed it for prey, but I don't think otters taste too good." He purred with slight amusement. He ate a piece of the robin.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:22 pm

Honeypalm let out a loud, impressed purr. "I was taught that otters will tear your fur off." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:26 pm

"They'll only do it if you mess around or threaten them." Spiderweb meowed. "I once had a otter sniff me all over when I was a small kit. I remember it smelled wierd, but after it sniffed me it ran off, so I figured they arn't that bad."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Honeypalm nodded, seeming to understand more. "I see." She meowed, taking another thoughtful bite of the robin's wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winds of Change
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: