Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Winds of Change

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Winds of Change - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Leafpelt dropped the bird and dipped her head to Spiderweb and thrust herself into a crack between rocks where she could check her herbs and eat in peace.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Spiderweb ate the bird greatfuly then slowly got up and walked to the lake that bordered Silverclan and Moonclan territory. He drank before hearing splashing noises. He looked and saw two cats. "Tawnypaw?" He said, walking closer. "Who's this?" He asked, looking at the white and black stripped cat.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:46 pm

Tawnypaw looked calmly at the other warrior. "This is Snowstripe of MoonClan. He is teaching me some fishing moves because I asked if I could and he agreed. I plan on teaching this to the rest of that cats in SilverClan so that we may fish at the river that flows in our territory." She meowed.

Snowstripe dipped his head. "Yes, the story you hear is true." He meowed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Spiderweb shrugged. "Okay, sure." He calmly bowed a greeting to Snowstirpe. "How are things in Silverclan?" He asked Tawnypaw.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:50 pm

"They're great!" Tawnypaw purred. "I should be made a warrior any day now." She meowed. "Juniperkit has become Juniperpaw, and I was finally reunited with my mother." She said, catching a giant, reddish fish quickly and dropping it at Spiderweb's paws. "Its a salmon." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:53 pm

Spiderweb purred and sniffed the fish. "Wow, thanks! Congrats on be reunited with your mom, I can't wait to see what your warrior name will be. Tell Juniperpaw I said congrats." He smiled then picked up the fish. "I'll be going now, see you guys later." He purred and walked back to his den.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Tawnypaw let out a sigh of relief. "That was close!" She mewed.

Snowstripe purred and nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Spiderweb ate the fish, feeling the coldness of it slipping down his throat. He licked his lips savoring the flavor. "Hey, Leafpelt, do you know how to fish?" He asked the she-cat softly.
(I think Moonclan is more like Windclan..Iceclan more like Riverclan...Warclan more like Shadowclan...Silverclan more like Thunderclan. XD)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:05 pm

Leafpelt poked her head out of the crack in the rock. Her muzzle was bloody and covered in bird feathers. "Of course I dont. What do I look like, an IceClan cat?" She asked. "Wait..." She purred, stepping out.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:07 pm

Spiderweb purred in amusement. "Do you think you could teach me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:09 pm

"Oh yeah, its easy!" She meowed, seeming to forget her mouth was covered in blood until a feather tickled her nose and she sneeze blood onto Spiderweb. "Oh my god your bleeding!" She meowed, turning around to dash back into her den.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Spiderweb laughed. "No..You sneezed blood onto me." He chuckled, licking the blood off.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:15 pm

Leafpelt shuddered at the sight. "Oh thats nasty. Lets go before I get sick to my stomach." She meowed, stalking towards the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:16 pm

Spiderweb chuckled then took off after her.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:17 pm

Leafpelt thrust her muzzle into the water when they got to the river. The blood attracted some large fish. She sat down, waiting for Spiderweb.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:18 pm

Spiderweb walked to Leafpelt's side and sat.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:20 pm

Leafpelt showed no emotion. "Now, look carefully. When you see a fish, be very quick. Dont let your shadow fall on the water." She meowed. She saw a red flash and her paw shot out and hooked the fish and she threw it behind them. Quickly she bit it behind the head and killed it. "Thats how it is done."
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:21 pm

Spiderweb did the same, he caught 3 salmon.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:23 pm

"Good job." Leafpelt meowed, grabbing the fish she caught and heading back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Spiderweb picked up his kills and followed her back to camp.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Tallkit ran to meet Leafpelt. "Ooh I want that!" He mewed.

Leafpelt turned her head and walked towards the Medicine Cat's den.

Snow padded up behind Tallkit. "Its okay, only adults can eat that stuff." She purred.

Tawnypaw let out a loud purr as Snowstripe twined his tail with hers. The two boviously liked eachother more than friends and had grown very close.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:30 pm

WhiteStar was sleeping as the stars above her shone.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:38 pm

(The gathering hasnt ended.... 0.o)

Tallkit walked back towards the nursery, his tail drooping.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:58 pm

FlowerSpirit kept a close eye on Tallkit.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:02 pm

(Who was Tallkit's father again? I cant remember 0.o)

Tallkit curled up in the moss beside his mother, who gently licked him across his flank as he went to sleep.

Bramble walked into the nursery when Tallkit was sleeping. "Snow, you shouldnt have had kits wi-"

"Dont tell me what I should and shouldnt've done! Tallkit is perfect like the rest of the kits and he would never hurt another cat if he didnt need to!" Snow spat angrily, her fur bristling. "And to think I can call you my father! Now leave, I wish to sleep." She hissed, curling around her son without waiting for a reply from Bramble and sleeping.

Bramble sighed and walked out of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winds of Change
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: