Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The New Era.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

The New Era. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:49 pm

Lynxpaw purred. "I am sure you will find that special someone. I just wish that my special someone felt the same way about me." He spilled out.

Feather snarled this time and Lynxpaw lifted his ears quickly. He growled. "I thought I told you to leave! Prying eyes, watching us as we hunt, stealing our prey and listening to our tales. Not anymore! Today, I hunt with no mercy!" He hissed, crouching low and following Feather's scent.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:52 pm

Warpaw's ears shot up and growled "Lynxpaw, let me deal with it." she said and sprang at Feather "When a clan cat says get out. That means get out." she said, her jaw close to Feather's neck, she showed no problem with killing her right then and there.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:58 pm

Lynxpaw stopped and watched as Rabbit walked out of the bushes and towards her home. "I was just about to leave, anyway." She hissed, clearly not caring about what happened to Feather.

Feather turned to Rabbit and hissed. "Traitor!" She yowled, looking back up at Warpaw. "And what is an apprentice going to do to a full grown warrior?" She snarled, fear flaring in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:02 pm

"Just remember, I got no problem doing this" she said as she bit down like a lion to it's dying prey on Feather's neck, breaking it a bit, enough for her to live.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:08 pm

Feather spat at Lynxpaw. "Why would you let her do this to me Lynx?! You said yourself that we would be mates one day!" She hissed, turning towards Lynxpaw.

Lynxpaw looked down guiltily. "You know I only said that because of what happened. If I had a choice I wouldnt have been born in that Clan!" He hissed.

(-gray affect!-)

"Cant catch me you dumb kittypet!" Lynx yowled behind him as Feather jumped after the abnormally large kit. "I am no kittypet!" She hissed, tackling him and growling. "Prove it, kill me now!" He mewed. Feather purred. "Your such a bad actor!" She mewed. "One day Feather, you will be my mate and we will have a litter of beautiful kits." Lynx replied.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:13 pm

Warpaw suddenly yowled "This can't be happening." she whispered as she bit down on Feather's neck, breaking it all the way through. Warpaw stepped back "I think you two need to work some things out before she goes." she said
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Lynxpaw dipped his head and grabbed Feather by her scruff. She protested alot as he pulled her into the bushes about twenty fox-lengths away. "How could you yell something out like that!?" He hissed.

Feather snorted. "Its only true! The day you admit you dont love me is the day I get run over by a two-leg!" She spat.

Lynxpaw smirked. "I know just how to fix that too." He purred. "I dont love you Feather!" He yowled as loudly as he could. "I love another cat who is dear to me and who I will give my life for at any given moment, even if it means I break another heart in return!" He yowled even louder, making crows fly away in a hurry. "Do you understand now? I dont love you! Back in our old Clan, I only loved my mother, and she was the only one who understood my need to leave!" He hissed at Feather, who flinched as he got closer to her face, his eyes flaring with anger. "Now go before I really do kill you!" He spat at her.

Feather snorted. "Fine! Ill go see if your father has anything to say." She mewed, obviously hitting a weak spot.

Lynxpaw snarled. "Its your funeral!" He yowled, bowling into Feather with great force. "Dont ever mention that wrech again!" He hissed as they tumbled.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:24 pm

Warpaw connected the pieces together "You like me?!" she said, astonished.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Feather kicked at Lynxpaw's belly, her claws unsheathed. Lynxpaw was ready for her usual move and bit her shoulder fiercly, sending pain flaring through her. Though she couldnt see, she knew they were close to a gorge. Feather hissed and backed towards it as Lynxpaw jumped off her. He hissed and stepped forward and rocks tumbled from under Feather. She plummeted with a loud wail and Lynxpaw snorted and turned around, his face red. "Yes, I do." He mewed proudly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:32 pm

WarPaw felt as if she was about to throw up and she jumped up into the tallest tree, far from Lynxpaw "I'm sorry I don't feel the same." she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:40 pm

Lynxpaw flicked his ear. "Aw its okay..." He mewed, turning to look where Feather had fallen. "I can understand why you tried to pull me back with you, Feather. I cant see my dad, and I cant see you dead because of him." He mewed, sniffing slightly. "Nothing but a murderous cat..." He snarled quietly to himself, his tuffty ears flat.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:44 pm

WarPaw appeared across the goarge from where Lynxpaw was standing, she could see her body "I'm sorry you fell for him." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:46 pm

Lynxpaw looked up. "In case your wondering, my father was a lynx. Mother never really had a choice but to mate with him... That is why they call me Lynx." He mewed to Warpaw. "Rabbit was only trying to protect her family.." He rambled on. He flicked his tuffty ears and began to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:49 pm

WarPaw understood, Warfang was somehow, half bob cat. What she didn't understand was, why he liked her so.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:53 pm

Before long Lynxpaw had a whole fat hole of fresh-kill. He purred proudly and began to hunt some more.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:54 pm

Warpaw was exploring the gorge, it was midnight, who knew what dangers were lurking about.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Lynxpaw sent all his prey back to the camp and felt worried about what Feather had said and began to search for his father, or at least signs, of his father's presence.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Warpaw found Feather's body, and couldn't help thinking that, if she had just convinced Lynxpaw to go away with her, Warpaw wouldn't Be in this mess.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Lynxpaw saw a flash of grayish-black fur headed towards the gorge. 'Warpaw is there!' He thought desperatley, following the large cat. "Dad!" He yowled after it. The lynx turned around and spat at Lynxpaw. "Go away! I have no children, I killed Rabbit long ago!" He hissed at Lynxpaw. "No, father, mother is-Your right, she is dead, but her son, Lynxpaw, lives on!" He yowled. "And before you go on hunting that she-cat, I will kill you now!" He hissed, bowling into the lynx with ease.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:36 pm

Warpawlied down next to Feather "Warfang, please bring her back, so Lynxpaw can at least have someone who loves him" she whispered.

Warfang breathed life into Feather.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Feather gasped and woke up, her eyes shooting open. "Ah!" She hissed, jumping up and her fur on end. "What happened?!" She asked, her eyes darting around her.

The lynx yowled in suprise and kicked at Lynxpaw's soft underbelly. Lynxpaw knew this move well and grabbed his father's shoulder and bit down as hard as he could. The lynx yowled and flung Lynxpaw off and into a tree. Lynxpaw fell to the ground with a thud and the lynx put his paw on Lynxpaw's head. "Ha! Now that I have taken your life, I will take your little girlfriend's as well." He hissed. Lynxpaw's eyes flew wide open and he grabbed his father's paw and crushed it with much ease and threw him head first at the tree. "Back off! I said I would give my life for her and I meant every word of it!" He yowled loudly. They started tumbling again towards the gorge.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:50 pm

"No time to exaplain" Warpaw said and sprung out of the gorge. She sprun at the lynx and threw him easily off the gorge "You ok?" she asked, but before she could answer a badger threw himself at her, giving her a scar over her eye, she killed it easily.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Lynxpaw got up and spat blood out of his mouth. "Yeah I am okay. Are you okay?" He asked.

Feather climbed up. "Hello again." She mewed, not remembering anything that happened.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Blood ran down Warpaw's face "Im fine." she said. "Ill leave you two alone" she said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:56 am

Lynxpaw looked at Feather guiltily.

Feather looked back. "What?" She mewed.

Lynxpaw sighed a sigh of relief. Feather must not remember a thing. "Oh nothing." He mewed.

Feather looked around. "What am I doing here anyways?" She purred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era.
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: