Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The New Era.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

The New Era. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:04 pm

"Really? I didn't notice!" Warpaw said sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Lynxpaw hissed playfully. "Ill make the tree tip over wont I? Im as big as a monster!" He purred. "Hold that thought..." He mewed, looking through the branches to see two cats walking slowly towards the camp. "Intruders!" He hissed, running down the tree trunk swiftly and landing squarely on the larger one's shoulders. "What are you doing here?!" He hissed, staring the silver cat in her amber eyes and eyeing the second one. "Mother!" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:23 pm

Warpaw jumped down next to her new friend "Mother?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Lynxpaw jumped off of Feather. "The white one called Rabbit is my mother. The silver one is Feather, the cat I would have been breeding partners with for the rest of my life has I chosen to stay in the mountains." He mewed.

"Lynx you must come back! Cats treat us differently, and they wont even look at me without spitting." Feather pleaded.

Lynxpaw shook his head. "Feather, I cant come back. My home is here now. But tell Straw if he wants to keep his ears he better leave you two alone. Now go, please before me and Warpaw have to chase you out..." He mewed, not meeting Feather's eyes. "Besides, I never loved you Feather, I realise this now..." He said quietly, flattening his ears hoping that Feather wouldnt hit him.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Warpaw stepped forward "Lynxpaw? maybe you should go. They need you, I'll be fine" Warpaw then stumbled with her words "I mean the clan will be fine"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:50 pm

Lynxpaw shook his head. "I cannot accept their offer. Our Clan did not mate for love, we mated for survival and only that reason. Many kits died early in their stages.. And besides, we were not able to have such a fun life- well, a fun-thought life- in the mountains where I grew up. Besides, I know I belong here. Signs from our anscestors have told me so." He mewed.

Feather flicked her ears. "Signs!" She snorted in disgust. "Such a sign of a single different type of tree in our territory has shown you that you belong in the forest? We are surrounded by those types of trees now, but the Clan needs you to help raising the kits." She hissed.

Lynxpaw looked at Warpaw. "Please excuse us." he mewed, pulling Feather by the scruff away a bit. "Dont try to act like that towards Clan cats! They believe in StarClan. That is also why I didnt belong there in the mountains, I didnt believe in our old anscestors!" He mewed quietly.

Feather snorted. "Your just being selfish because of what happened!" She hissed.

Lynxpaw unsheathed his claws. "Do not ever mention him again! Now leave. Before I make you leave myself." He hissed back as his mother came up. "Rabbit, I am sorry, but I cannot go back. If I do not believe in the anscestors there then I do not belong." He mewed, walking back towards Warpaw. "Now what did you mean by 'I'll be fine?'" He purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:20 am

Warpaw opened her mouth but nothing came out for a few seconds "Well, by I, I meant the clan" she said, regaining her pride.

Warpaw enjoyed decieving Lynxpaw with making him think she liked him, even if he was her friend, it was just in her nature to decieve.

Rangerspirit was doing a patrol around the Iceclan border.

Rageheart was hunting for as much food as posible, as leaf-bare was coming.

Challengefang was out with Rageheart hunting.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:08 am

Lynxpaw nodded. "Okay sure." He mewed, leading Rabbit and Feather to the border. He gave them each two large rabbits. "Now go..." He mewed, turning around and walking back.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:05 am

Duskstar limped into the clearing, tore up and bleeding. He let out a depressed yowl then crashed to the ground. He slowly stood up then limped to the Highmontain. "Let all cats o-old enough to catch their own prey geather beneath the highmountain for a clan meeting." he tried to yowl.
Skywatcher looked up.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Lynxpaw and Warpaw went back to camp and sat down.

(-steals Warpaw- xD)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:43 pm

(hey XD)

Warpaw sat down.

RageHeart sat.

Rangerspirit sat.

CHallengefang sat.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:02 pm

(yawns- boring!)

Lynxpaw waited. (lol)

Feather hesitated as Rabbit turned to leave. "I cant leave him." She mewed. "Knowing he likes that other... thing, is just too much to bear. I am going to convince Lynx that I am more worthy of a mate than that thing is." She hissed.

Rabbit grabbed her tail. "Dont be stupid! That is the most dangerous thing to do considering this is a Clan against one!" She growled.

(Lol Warpaw's a thing xD)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:37 pm

(Cat fight XD)

Warpaw was sitting next to Lynxpaw, her red eyes were like shining rubys.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:20 pm

(I gotta make a fight to keep myself from getting bored.)

Feather growled angrily. "Dont you get it?! He was only using us anyways!" She yowled.

Rabbit snarled and scratched Feather's eyes fiercly. "Dont ever say my own son was using me if you love your life!" She hissed.

Feather now couldnt see and she felt sick and suddenly threw up. (Haha!!!)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:03 am

(lol)

"I'm going to do a small patrol before the meeting" Warpaw said, and was soon in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:53 am

(sorry it took so long. o.o;)
Duskstar looked down. "Cat's of Warclan, I'm afraid I have reached the end. I have gotton too old to continue being leader, therefor Rageheart must take over. I will return to my warrior name, Duskpelt and join the elders. It was an honer leading you all." With that, Duskpelt leaped down and bowed his head to Rageheart. Then he limped to the elders den.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:15 am

Rageheart's jaw dropped "I" she couldn't speak.
Warpaw returned and saw her mother as leader.

Challengefang's eyes went wide.

Rangerspirit gulped.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Duskpelt smiled at his formor deputy and now leader. "Use your lifes with pride, Ragestar. don't lose them too quickly." He curled up in the elders den and slept.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:00 pm

WarPaw smiled, her mom was leader.

RageStar took in a deep breath, she would set up the last hunting and border patrols, before dark. "Lynxpaw and Warpaw, will go on a border patrol, and Rangerspirit and ChallengeFang will hunt before the day ends." RageStar said.

RangerSpirit and ChallengeFang nodded, then went off to hunt.

WarPaw looked at Lynxpaw, waiting for him to get up.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:12 pm

Lynxpaw purred and got up. "Lets go Warpaw." He purred, standing next to the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:27 pm

Warpaw smiled and came close to where feather was "So, what happened between you and Feather?" she asked, curiosity getting the better of her.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:30 pm

Lynxpaw sighed. "She loved me, but I didnt love her back. I tried to tell her that she was waay too clingy when we were kits, but she brushed it off and acted like it never happened. Shes one of those crazy love types who, even if you dont love them, think you do until you snap the knowledge into them with force." He replied.

Feather crawled slowly into the bushes and listened to what Lynxpaw had said. She felt white jets of anger burning in her.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:32 pm

Warpaw nodded "Thats why I'm never falling in love" she said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:36 pm

"Oh but surely you will experience the feeling at least once." He mewed, a bit hurt by the words she had spoken, though he didnt show it. He was a proud cat like his father had been.

(There is a certain reason he is called Lynx and why he will get to be as big as he will.)

Feather got angrier as she heard Lynxpaw's words and Rabbit had to slap her tail over Feather's mouth to keep her to stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:43 pm

Warpaw slipped a sly smile "Nope, at least, not yet anyway, my family never really did like love anyway, until they found someone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era.
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: