Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The New Era.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

The New Era. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:15 pm

(Is Rageheart now a leader or something?)

Lynxpaw purred. "Thank you." He mewed, dipping his head respectfully to the cat that had accepted him.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:33 pm

(No, she's just doin it cause Duskstar is off)

Rageheart bowed her head.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:32 pm

(oh lol)

Lynxpaw looked back up. "Who will be my trainer?" He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:10 pm

"I will train you and Warpaw together" Rageheart said.

Warpaw's jaw dropped.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:14 pm

Lynxpaw purred. "I would be honored." He mewed, walking over to Warpaw. "Well it looks like we have more time to get to know eachother, Warpaw." He purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:20 pm

WarPaw slowly turned her head to RageHeart and Mouthed Kill me now! she turned back to LynxPaw and said "Yeah" with a pained smile.

RageHeart smiled slyly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:23 pm

Lynxpaw walked out of the camp entrance with his tail up and went to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:33 pm

Warpaw grumbled and went with him.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:40 am

"So how is life here away from the mountains anyway?" He asked Warpaw, stalking a bird.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:12 pm

"Good, but I wouldn't know what it would be like up there" Warpaw responded.

)(Does he like her)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:26 pm

(If you want him too. When I RP I dont pay much attention, my fingers do all the work but he could. I was thinkin he could be with one of Socky's kits maybe... Just gotta figure out who (He would be with Featherkit anyway I just realized xDDD))

He purred. "Okay then. I am sure the leaf-bares arent as bad." He mewed, killing the bird in an instant blow.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:45 pm

(I don't know, he just seemed like it a little bit)

Warpaw shook her head "You'd be surprised" she said, pouncing on a squirrl, killing it in one blow "We are living in the north part of the other clans" she said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:48 pm

(lol well tell me if ya want him to. Or he could be wit Fallenkit I just realised that xD)

Lynxpaw nodded, begining to understand a bit more. He killed three mice with two swift blows and then a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:54 pm

(Sure, he could be with her, it's gonna be kinda odd for Warpaw XD fun.)

Warpaw jumped into a tree and stalked a bird.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:55 pm

(sweet lol when Warpaw gets done with hunting that bird I got something funny to do xD)

Lynxpaw looked around and killed another rabbit, suddenly disappearing.

(Roll with it War xD)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Warpaw jumped down with the bird in her mouth, her eyes looked around for Lynxpaw.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:06 pm

(And where we find out Lynx has a crush. Well where Lynx finds out he loves her xD)

Lynxpaw stared out from behind the bush he had disappeared to and his heart almost burst. The feeling came upon him with such suprise that he just barely remembered what his "old mate" has said to him before he left.

(-add gray affect here-)

"Remember son, we will always be looking after you. Feather will miss you." Rabbit mewed. Lynx nodded. "I understand mother, and I will miss you all too. Feather, do okay without me, you will find someone else to love." He mewed to his soon-to-be-mate. They bumped heads and Lynx dipped his head. "I must find my life among the Clans. I bid you goodbye." He mewed, jumping away. "Remember what love feels like, Lynx!" Feather yowled after him. "Because I wont forget you!"

Lynxpaw shook it off and jumped forward, tackling Warpaw and pinning her. "Did I suprise you?" He purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Warpaw's instincts flung Lynxpaw off "Ah, yeah, sorry bout that." she said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:22 pm

Lynxpaw raised his tail with a playful growl. "Its okay. Instict is instinct, young Lynx." He mewed, doubling back at the tone in his voice and what he had said. "I didnt mean to say that. I meant instinct is instinct Warpaw." He said, a bit embarassed by quoting his mother in front of this she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Warpaw laughed a bit "Nice move" she said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Lynxpaw purred and climbed up a tree. "Lets see who can climb highest." He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Warpaw made a sly smile as she bounded up to the top branch of the highest tree in the territory with ease, she had dine it before when she was a kit.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Lynxpaw purred and followed her to the top branch and the branch started to bend. "This is fun!" He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:00 pm

Warpaw saw the branch crack, she and Lynxpaw fell. Warpaw quickly hung onto a branch with her claws, her neck reached down and grabbed Lynxpaw by the scruff of his neck and threw him up onto the branch she was just barely hanging onto.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:03 pm

Lynxpaw reacted quickly and pulled Warpaw up onto the part of the branch closest to the trunk, which was the strongest. "Maybe bringing my weight with us wasnt such a good idea." He mewed, amusement flickering through his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: