Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Another New Begining

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Another New Begining - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:42 am

Onepaw sighed slightly in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Sun chuckled and brought Onepaw into the den with Sky, so she would have company, and so he could be warm.

Wolf came into the den, and seeing the one apprentice, and one future deputy together made him smile, she had talked fondly of Onepaw and his brothers. Wolf then turned to Sun "What is going to happen to those two?" he asked softly.

Sun sighed "They will over come and conquer, but-" Sun paused to look at Sky and Onepaw "It won't be easy for them, they are so young, and have a long way to go" he responded.

Wolf nodded "I will watch them." he vowed.

Sun bowed his head "Very good." he purred.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:04 pm

Onepaw opened one eye and looked around. His eyes were fogged, so he thought the cats in front of him were his parents. He scooted closer to the closest cat, Skypaw, and fell asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Wolf and Sun smiled "But they might just make it" Sun commented.

Sky scooted closer to warmth, which was Onepaw.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:52 pm

(I have thistledown for brains xD)

Onepaw mumbled something under his breath in his sleep and curled his tail over his back, as if he were amused.

Jaypaw and Willowpaw layed curled together in a clump of bracken next to Jupiternose, Floatfire and Ravenpaw.

Juniperkit was asleep warmly between her parents.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm

(Lol)

Sky woke up to feel Onepaw's pelt against her's, she flung up, hit the wall and landed back down on the ground "Dangit" she growled and shook her head, rubbing it with her paw.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Onepaw looked up and his eyes unclouded. "How did I get in here?" He asked, tipping his head and flicking his single whisker, deep in thought. "Did you hurt yourself?" He asked Sky.

(Looks like I am not the only one with thistledown for brains!)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Sky shook her head "I'm fine" she meowed, her deep golden eyes calmer then before.

Sun smiled and turned to the young apprentice "I brought you to our den, it's not far from the dens, I just thought Sky needed company, and you needed warmth." he meowed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Onepaw nodded to both the cats, realising his paws werent numb anymore. "Thank you." He purred. Onepaw began to groom his red-ish brown tabby fur.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Wolf came out of the darkness "Sky, come with me, I have something to show you" he whispered in Sky's ear.

Sky nodded and followed the dark gray tabby cat.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Onepaw flicked his ear in farewell and watched as suddenly, like a badger's paw hitting him in the face, a vision appeared in front of his very eyes. Brown bodies squeaking and sharp, dark yellow teeth stained with blood, heading the way towards the Clan cats. He then saw Leafpelt, Honeypaw, Lynxeye, Feathertail, Stormcloud and Hawkwing dart past. He watched.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Sky was brought to a glowing blue stone, she touched her nose to it and saw what Onepaw saw. Sky was thrown to the ground in the middle of the battle, she looked all around her, her old friends whizzing past her.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Onepaw got up and dashed towards where he heard Juniperkit squeal and threw the rat off. He killed it with one large paw and shook Fallenleaf, who looked up with a confused look. "Huh? Why am I awake?" She asked.

"Mama! I was attacked by a rat!" Juniperkit hissed through clenched teeth.

Fallenleaf let out a furious yowl and dived for the rats, hissing and spitting menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:57 pm

Sky on the other hand, could do nothing "Sun, Wolf" she meowed, calling for them to bring her out of the dream.

Wolf obeyed and brought her out, seeing Sky's coat streaked with blood.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:00 pm

As quickly as it started, the rats let out loud squeaks and bounded away. The largest was killed by Honeypaw. "I killed it!" She yowled triumphantly. Suddenly, Honeypaw's weight fell on top of her and her legs felt numb. She fell over and hit the ground with a painful hissing sound.

Leafpelt immediatley began to treat Honeypaw for rat bites.

Onepaw and Jaypaw helped treat the cats for rat bites, using the burdock root as directed. "Look on the bright side, we have fresh-kill!" Onepaw spat as he prodded a small rat.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:02 pm

Flowerpaw treated the cats gracefully.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:07 pm

Honeypaw let out a sigh of relief as her wounds went numb. "We need to hurry home." She meowed. "Leafpelt, cant the Clans leave eachother alone for at least three moons, to settle in, get used to our territory and to heal?" She asked her foster mother.

Leafpelt looked thoughtful. "I suppose its a possibility." She meowed, pulling Honeypaw to her paws and walking towards Whitestar with Snow and Bramble.

Gempaw followed close behind Honeypaw, carrying some fresh-kill in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:17 pm

WhiteStar called her clan "Let's find our new territory"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:18 pm

All my IceClan cats nodded and walked after their leader.

-locky-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another New Begining
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24