Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
A newer begining. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
A newer begining. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
A newer begining. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
A newer begining. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A newer begining.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Sockstar padded into the area with the waterfall. Dewleaf followed her with Tawnykit grasped between her teeth. "Wfere ifs da nufery?" She asked through muffled fur.

Sockstar purred. "Behind that waterfall. There is a large hole dug from the rock wall." She mewed, grasping Tawnykit and leading Dewleaf and Suneye there.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:28 pm

Sheepfur walked into the clearing.
Floatfire had Jupiternose stuck in his mind.
Windwhisker walked into the clearing with Tigertail.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Sockstar set Tawnykit down next to her mother in a pre-made nest that was lined with feathers and cloth. "There." Sockstar purred, feeling much more at ease. She walked out from behind the waterfall and walked towards Lynxeye. "You may go home now." She purred.

Lynxeye looked puzzled. "Your not gonna send a patrol to take me there?" He asked.

Sockstar snorted. "Of course not! What is one cat going to do, kill every single one of my warriors? I should think not!" She purred, amusement flickering into her gaze. "Now go before I chase you out." She purred again.

Lynxeye let out a fake mew of terror and ran off. "Good luck!" He mewed over his shoulder.

The rest of my cats entered the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Floatfire sighed and daydreamed about Jupiternose, he missed her already.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Hawkwing looked at Floatfire. "Who's got you daydreaming?" He asked, his eyes soft.

Stormpaw bounced around as Sockstar led him to the far side of camp, where they could train until the ferns in the training area grew back.

Sockstar sat down. "Attack me." She mewed.

Stormpaw nodded and dashed forward. He saw Sockstar bunch up her muscles and he quickly leaped aside, shoving her paws out from under her. He jumped swiftly onto her back and grabbed her scruff.

Sockstar spat dirt out of her mouth. "Well done! You have the makings of a fine warrior, Stormpaw." She praised him.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Violeteye was hunting.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:15 pm

Ravenwing trotted over to the fresh-kill pile and dropped his salmon. His fur was soaking wet and he was shivering slighty. His teeth chattered as he went into the suprisingly warm cave behind the waterfall and feel asleep in the warriors den, which was a high crack in the wall that led to a large room.

Sockstar jumped behind Stormpaw and unbalanced him with her paws and made him hit the earth. "You have to do better than that. Go and eat and we will try again." She mewed.

Stormpaw nodded. "Yes Sockstar!" He mewed, dashing away.

Fallenpaw came into camp with Feathertail, who helped her carry herbs into camp.

Dewleaf watched her kit tussle in the dirt with a scrap of moss (I sped up the age process)

Suneye walked into camp with a squirrel and gave it to Dewleaf. He hadnt eaten in a few days, but he figured he could wait a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:18 pm

RoseFoot was patching up dens, she called RavenWung to help her.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:21 pm

Ravenwing nodded and crawled out of the tiny crack and went up to his mate with a purr.

Stormpaw picked a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and ate it. He had thought it would be easy to train with Sockstar. Everyone knew the cat was older, and she should be more frail. But somehow the she-cat was lasting easily. He ate the mouse and met with Sockstar again and she taught him all she knew.

Dewleaf purred and licked her mate behind the ear. "Go and get yourself something to eat." She ordered, her eyes soft.

Suneye rolled his eyes, a good natured gleam in them. "Fine." He mewed, bounding away.

Tawnykit looked up at her mother. "Mother, why hasnt dad eaten lately?" She asked, her eyes curious.

Dewleaf shrugged. "Daddy has just been worried about me and you, Tawnykit." She purred, licking her daughter behind the ear.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:32 pm

RoseFoot purred and nuzzled her mate before returning to her work "Here, you patch up the inside, I'll do the outside." she mewed softly.

Violeteye came back with a heap of magpies, rabbits, hawks, mice, and fish. "Hopefully that will keep us full for a while." she said, proud of herself.

Flashflight was gathering herbs for Fallenpaw, wanting to be of some assistance.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:37 pm

Sockstar purred at her apprentice. "Well done. Now, go and sleep. You will be going to the gathering tomorrow." She mewed.

Stormpaw's eyes gleamed and he bounced away eagerly towards Fallenpaw, who purred when he told her.

Ravenwing nodded and began patching up the inside.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:43 pm

Flashflight cane back with many rare herbs.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:49 pm

Fallenpaw purred. "Excellent job Flashflight! I am thankful for your help." She mewed, taking the herbs and storing them in some extra shelves in the medicine den. She sniffed at one gently. "Thats strange. That herbs keeps queens from nursing..." She mewed, hiding it deeper in the shelf. "We dont want anyone accidently eating this. It can give quite a bellyache." She mewed, sorting through her herbs once more.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Flashflight bowed his head, he had always been find of Fallenpaw and was glad to help her.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Hawkwing came back into camp after strongly marking the border and walked over to Sockstar's den. He mewed a greeting and walked in after Sockstar welcomed him.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Violeteye listened in.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:07 pm

Sockstar looked up at her friend, her eyes bright and friendly. "Yes, what is it?" She asked.

Hawkwing fumbled with his paws. "Well, I noticed how... You know how I had a kit with Ragestar? I cant help but feel I have abandoned them..." He began, searching Sockstar's eyes for anger, but there was only kindess and understanding.

Sockstar nodded. "And you want to join them, dont you?" She dared to ask.

Hawkwing shook his head. "Well, a tabby tom and a silver colored she-cat told me to listen to my heart and I feel torn between Clans. But yes, I kind of do.. But if I wouldnt be able to, I would like to know, would you welcome me back?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:10 pm

Floatfire looked up. "When can we go to the gathering?" He asked Sockstar like a newly named apprinitce. He couldn't wait to see Jupiternose.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Violeteye's jaw dropped and ran to her brother.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:15 pm

Sockstar dipped her head to pardon Hawkwing and looked at Floatfire. "We can go tomorrow night. Its not until tomorrow silly." She purred, turning back towards Hawkwing.

Hawkwing looked even more serious. "Well?" He prompted.

Sockstar nodded. "Of course I would. Some cats would call me stupid for doing so, Hawkwing, but the power of compassion is the best thing a leader can have, and she must learn how to use it." She mewed.

Hawkwing bowed his head. "I am on my way, then. Please take care, dear old friend." He purred, licking the young she-cat behind the ear and walking out.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:18 pm

Flashflieght shrugged at his sister's news.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Feathertail walked up to Hawkwing and began to give him advice, though he didnt need it. "Just hunt a little bit first. They may welcome it." She hissed angrily when Hawkwing finally decided not to ignore her.

Hawkwing nodded. "Okay." He mewed, walking out of camp.

Feathertail snorted. "Good luck!" She mewed after him. She walked over to the fresh-kill pile and ate a mouse.

Fallenpaw walked out behind Hawkwing. "I am collecting catmint. I am not following you." She wanred as Hawkwing gave her a look.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Floatfire sighed. He saw Rednight and ran to him. "Rednight, I need to tell you something, I'm in love."
"good?" Rednight shrugged.
"With...A Warclan cat." Floatfire didn't tell the name.
"What?!" Rednight yelled.
"Shhh...I had to get it off my chest, please don't tell anyone." Floatfire pleaded.
Rednight growled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Dewleaf pulled Tawnykit into the nursery as she began to nod off and began to nurse the kit.

Suneye ate a bird after a while of not eating. He wanted to give everyone a chance to eat some prey.

Sockstar licked her paw and drew it over her ear. She got up and left her den, wondering how her Clan was.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Floatfire pleaded with Rednight. "PLEASE."
"No." Was Rednights last answer then he walked off.
"But..." Floatfire made a horrible mistake.
Rednight told Sockstar about Floatfire seeing a Warclan cat.
(GTG. D=)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A newer begining. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A newer begining.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next