Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Another New Begining

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

Another New Begining - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:10 pm

"Doesn't bother me." Darklight sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws.
Floatfire took a step forward. "Why'd you help us?"
Darklight grinned, his teeth turned blood red as a sign of evilness. "For...the furture."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:12 pm

Jupiternose rolled her eyes. "Oh come now." She said, licking a paw.

Juniperkit cautiously walked forward and sniffed Darklight's tail. Fallenleaf was right behind her, her eyes full of love for the young kit.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:14 pm

Darklight's red eyes locked onto the kit. "Hey there, it's been awhile since I had eaten a kit. They make a good snack you know. But, don't worry, I won't hurt you today." He flicked his tail.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Juniperkit dapped a paw at the tail and began wriggling with it, her claws sheathed.

"I dont think Darklight would welcome that, Juniperkit dear." Fallenleaf mewed worriedly, looking from Darklight to Juniperkit.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Darklight smirked. "Ah, why not? Tiny scrap might as well get to know a Dark Cat to be not as bad as what others say they are."
Halfstar appeared. "What in the name of darkness are you doing?" He growled.
Darklight snarled. "Get off my back."
Halfstar tackled Darklight and both cat begain fighting, a large dust cloud arose around the fighting toms.
Cinderclaw appeared. "Halfstar, Poppyblood is asking for you, appearntly she kiddnaped a Starclan kit and wants you to check it out."
Halfstar spat and kicked Darklight in the mouth before disappearing.
Cinderclaw looked at darklight. "Your welcome, you owe me for lieing and for the fight thats about to happen for me saving you." She then disappeared.
Darklight spat out blood, his white fangs turned blood red with anger.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:28 pm

Juniperkit set her paw on Darklight's paw. "It will be okay, wont it?" She asked, curiocity growing in her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:31 pm

"Eh, theres not telling with that piece of fox dung." Darklight puffed. "Doesn't matter, even if I die I'll return." His blood red teeth turned white again as a sign of relaxedness.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Juniperkit began playing with Darklight's tail again.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Darklight watched the kit. "Just so you know, it's not safe to talk or interact with another Dark cat. Your lucky I'm not in a bad mood, otherwise you'd be crow food right now."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Juniperkit looked up at Darklight and nodded. "Okay." She mewled.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:42 pm

"Why do your fangs turn red?" Spiderpaw asked, he had returned from Warclan and had been watching everything.

Darklight snorted. "It's a gift I got from apprinticeship at the Place Of No Stars."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:43 pm

Juniperkit looked up at the sky. "I dont see a Place of No Stars." She mewed, her eyes wide.

Jupiternose watched, a purr rising in her throat.

Stormcloud watched Ravenwing come back with Tawnypaw. "Everything is alright, Ravenwing." He meowed.

"Call me Ravenstar, my loyal warrior." Ravenstar purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:46 pm

"It's not up there." Darklight said. "It's down, low. It's a nice place I think so."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:49 pm

"Oh..." Juniperkit said, still looking confused. She lost interest quickly when she saw Ravenstar padding towards them. "Ravenwing!" She mewed, bowling into the older tom.

"My name is Ravenstar now." He said, licking the she-kit behind her ear. "And before you ask, your apprentice ceremony will be held once we get to our new camp." He purred.

Juniperkit gave a little bounce of excitement. "I am going to be a warrior apprentice!" She mewled loudly, running around Ravenstar, Darklight and Fallenleaf.

(You need to make Ravenpaw's ref sheet. If you need his description look up the litter bio)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:55 pm

(k)
Darklight snorted. "I personily could care less."
Spiderpaw walked to Darklight. "Whats it like in the Place of no stars? What are the cats like?"
Darklight raised an eye brow. "You...want to know about the Place of no star now do you?"
Spiderpaw growled. "don't even think about killing me."
"I'm not Mr. Know it all." Darklight spat. "I'll show you later, so I don't scar the kit for life with the picture."
"What about the cats?" spiderpaw asked.
"They're just normal dull minded flea bags." Darklight growled.
"Is there a clan name you use?" Spiderpaw asked. "Like, Darkclan?"
Darklight jumped to his feet, his fangs turned blinding red. "How dare you call us that. We don't have 'clans' we go and come as we please, we do whatever we want we hate clans we don't follow the rules of clans. We're just a big family if you want to think of it that way. Now get before I take you to meet the Dark cats for yourself." He snarled, sitting back down.
Spiderpaw calmly blinked then walked away.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Juniperkit looked up. "Why do cats go to the Place of No Stars?" She asked Fallenleaf, who was chewing ice from between her toes.

Fallenleaf looked up in suprise. "Well... Sometimes, cats go there against their will. Others, however, commit crimes when they were younger, and alive." She meowed slowly. "For example... Cloudy got many, many, many she-cats pregnant against their will. One was his sister, Buttons."

Juniperkit's eyes widened.

Last edited by Iceheart on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Remember what WAR SAID. D:)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:05 pm

(Remember what War said. D:)
Darklight proudly joined Fallenleaf. "And I, however, Got Duskpelt killed when I was trying to kill Sockstar, Back then duskpelt was called Duskstar, and Sockstar Sockpaw. I was scent there and proud of it. It was the best thing that has EVER, happened to me. I mean, look at me, I'm so powerful that Halfstar envy's me."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:08 pm

(Oh but it was funny.)

Juniperkit nodded. "I dont think power is everything, although it would be fun to dig my claws into an enemy bigger than me and rip his pelt off." She purred, suprising Fallenleaf.

"Your not even an apprentice yet. I will let you tear the fur off a cat when your at least eight moons old." Fallenleaf told her daughter.

Juniperkit nodded. "Ill flay the enemy!" She hissed quietly, arching her back.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Darklight puffed. "If only I were leader of the Dark cats instead of Halfstar." He growled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:16 pm

"Who said he was leader? If you convince the other cats that your more worthy than he is I am sure they would follow you." Juniperkit meowed, her tail pointing straight up.

Stormcloud curled up and fell asleep next to his mate.

Ravenstar fell asleep on a rock.

Hawkwing and Lynxeye stayed up to keep watch.

Berrynose and Leafpelt fell asleep next to eachother after they checked inventory again.

Honeypaw layed down next to Leafpelt and fell asleep.

Jaypaw, Onepaw and Willowpaw curled around eachother and slept.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:18 pm

"Because that furball was the first leader to be sent there, he killed Iceheart and the other dark cats looked up to him for that and voted him leader." Darklight spat.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:19 pm

"But you killed Sockstar and more cats than he did I am sure." Juniperkit replied, feeling dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:25 pm

"Well, until he dies and loses his leader name forever, then I'm stuck." Darklight scoffed. "Well, I better get going." He nodded to the kit and disappeared.

(gtg)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:26 pm

(aww bye-bee)

Juniperkit nodded and curled up next to her sleeping parents. She squeezed into the middle of them and let out a long, relaxed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Sky was still burning with rage, her eyes seemed to be like fire balls "You forget that he is in my land" she mumbled to Onepaw. Sky was about to spat at StormCloud but Sun covered her mouth with his fiery tail calmly "Sky, be calm, he didn't do any harm to us" he purred softly. Sky growled "But he did to damage." she spat at her leader, and foster father. Sun smiled slightly "Why don't you go back to the den" he said soothingly and prodded her to the camp. Sky growled, but obeyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another New Begining
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next