Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Mountainstar's dream

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet
Name: Emeraldstar

Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Icestorm gave birth to 4 healthy kits.

Echokit cried.

Cinderclaw peered over her shoulder to find Mountainstar watching her.She sighed."After you have seen your kits,I want you to come on a hunting patrol."She padded towards the nursery.

Emeraldstar purred as she went into the warriors den and died.(of old age)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:51 pm

((O,o greaaaat....now Emeraldstars dead...what does that mean? XD))

Windwhisker nodded and heard a kit cry, he ran to where his mate was and gasped. "I-Icestorm, their perfect." He purred and looked at each one.

Riverkit cried.

Mountainstar smilied. "Congrats Windwhisker and Icesto--" He broke off, he scented something...death! He followed the scent and stopped. "Emeraldstar! Everyone! Emeraldstar's dead!" He yowled in greaf.

Onestripe gasped.

Iceheart padded over to Emeraldstar, she dipped her head. "Welcome to the ranks of Starclan." She touched noses with Emeraldstar. "Your last life is gone. ((Is it? XD)) We welcome you to help protect and warn our alife clans."
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:06 pm

((She ain't dead it is like what happened to Onekit when she was just a kit))

Emeraldstar shook her head rapidly."This can't be.How can I be dead?"

Hawkheart padded over."Your not dead.Your soul has left your body to recieve an important omen from starclan.It is like what happened to our daughter Onestripe when she was just a kit.You have a much longer time to live."
((I don't want her to die DX))

All my cats did something.

Cinderclaw purred.

Icestorm licked her kits and mate.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:24 pm

Quote :
Emeraldstar purred as she went into the warriors den and died.(of old age)

((That confused me..O,O))

All my cat's did something.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:09 am

BlueStorm walked in the middle of the camp.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:38 pm

A fox walked into the camp.((Remember the fox I made?))
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:07 pm

FireFlash blinked as he saw the fox, the fur on his neck bristled "Fox" he said so everyone could hear.

MoonShadow immediately went in front of BlazingNight.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:51 am

Mountainstar hissed and bit down on the fox's tail, he slashed it with his claw's.

Onestripe hissed and slashed the foxs belly.

Stormkit watched in fear.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:01 pm

FightingStar appeared with Ragepaw and Rangerpaw. They went into battle, FightingStar pounced on the fox biting down on it's neck, Rangerpaw and Ragepaw helped.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Mountainstar killed the fox and turned to Fightingstar. "Fightingpool!" He yowled in happyness.

Duskpelt sighed. "FightingSTAR." He said.

"What?! Who are you any way?" Mountainstar hissed in shock.

Duskpelt told Mountainstar about the Starclan cat's sent by Iceheart to become Mountainclan cats.

"Hmm." Mountainstar said silently. "Starclan, huh? Well, sorry I snapped." He sighed. He looked at Fightingstar with sad eyes. "Then, you must know, we can't be mates anymore." He sighed.

Duskpelt nodded slowly with pitty. "I'm afraid it must be that, the warrior code says that two leaders of diffrent clans can never mate." He sighed with pitty.

Onestripe looked at her brother to Fightingstar with greaf.

Littlepaw looked at the strange cats.

Lightningpelt sighed. "Sorry mate." He said to Mountainstar.

Windwhisker had been listening. He looked at Tigertail. "Hey, what do you make of that cat, Duskpelt?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:44 pm

FightingStar's eyes were clouded with grief "We both knew it was something we had to give up." she said, trying to see the sun over the dark hills in her mind.

Rangerpaw ran to her father, snuggling in his fur, not saying a word.

Ragepaw ran into her father's fur, and purred.

Tigertail shrugged "He seems like someone FightingStar would choose as a deputy" he whispered back.

FightingStar sighed, she turned away, closing her eyes "I'm sorry" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Windwhisker nodded. "Yeah, he looks like a worthy cat."

Mountainstar purred a his kits. He sighed and turned to Fightingstar. "Then, then it's best to move on, and choose another mate. Although I don't know if I can--at least for a while." He sighed.

Duskpelt looked down. Then started to look around.

Lightningpelt scratched behind his ear. "Right then, well, huh, should we go?"

"Not until Fightingstar announces it." Duskpelt reminded Lightningpelt.

"I will always love you and our kits, take care of yourself and our kits." Mountainstar tried to smile. "Well, see you at the geathering."

Stormkit sighed as he padded up to his brother and sister. "What's it like in Mountainclan?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:47 pm

FightingStar, for one of the first times started to cry "I don't think I can move on" she said, she closed her eyes, trying to keep to tears away. FightingStar nuzzled MountainStar "I'm so sorry" she said, a tear running down her fur.

Ragepaw answered her brother "Pretty cool, but it's not a lot of fun when our whole family is apart" she said.

Rangerpaw nodded.

FightingStar looked up at MountainStar, not saying a word, sadness overcoming her red eyes, her scars seeming to fade Why does my life have to be a battlefield? she thought to herself "Goodbye" she said, trying to stay strong "Lets move out" she said to her warriors and apprentices as she stood up and turned her back away to move on. FightingStar looked back one last time, her eyes trying to stay strong, and not fill with tears. FightingStar turned away and walked away.

Rangerpaw and Ragepaw nuzzled their brother, then followed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:52 pm

"Goodbye," Mountainstar cried. "Next time we meet, we might meet in battle I fear." He sighed and walked to his den.

Stormkit wailed. "Awww, but, okay. Bye!"

Duskpelt followed Fightingstar.

Lightningpelt followed.

Littlepaw followed.

Cherrynose followed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:54 pm

FightingStar tried to hide from the pain in her heart "I'm not going to let us meet in battle, ever." she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:27 am

Mountainstar watched them go before leaping on the hightree. "Let all cats old enough to hunt geather around the Hightree for a clan meeting."

Stormkit sat down.

Onestripe sat.

Windwhisker sat.

all my cats sat.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:05 pm

MoonShadow, BlazingNight, ShiningPelt, FireFlash, and the rest of my cats gathered.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:19 pm

"The time is way over due, but it's time for Stormkit to become an apprintice." Mountainstar said. "Stormkit, from this moment on, you'll be known as Stormpaw, you'r mentor will be Moonshadow. And I need a patrol to be sent to remark the borders, Tigertail will lead and Stormpaw, Onestripe, Bluestorm and Lightblaze will go." He jumped down.

Stormpaw smilied.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:45 am

All my cats yowled in happiness for StormPaw.

TigerTail smiled and BlueStorm padded up to him.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:55 pm

(What did I miss?)

All my cats did something.

*Do ya think there should be a gathering?*
Also shouldn't the kit echokit..etc..become apprentices?
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:23 pm

(Well, MountainClan got attacked by StormClan, Stormkit became Stormpaw, and Ragepaw and Rangerpaw became warriors.)

BlueStorm growled.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:17 am

Iceheart watched from the stars. Her fur glittered as she waited for Mountainstar to speak.

Mountainstar thought before jumping up on the hightree. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather below the hightree for a clan meeting." He yowled.

Onestripe limped over to sit by Stormpaw.

Stormpaw sneezed.

Lightningpelt sat by Stormpaw.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:52 pm

BlueStorm came over to MountainStar.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Mountainstar sighed, then talked. "I have decieded to gather a patrol to go to Mountainclan and talk to Fightingstar about the possablity of finding the old clan, Thunderclan. They may not be alive but I still think we should try to find them." He said.

Stormpaw gasped. "Thunderclan? But, that clan is so old!"

Onestripe sighed. "Shadowclan, Riverclan, Windclan and Thunderclan...Why not bring them all here?" She asked.

Mountainstar winked. "Not a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:53 pm

Bluestorm nodded "Cool"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountainstar's dream
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: