Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Mountainstar's dream

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

Mountainstar's dream Empty
PostSubject: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:07 pm

Mountainstar was in a deep, dark forest. It was the old Eclipseclan camp. There was something moving around in a bush, Mountainstar sniffed the air, then hissed in shock. It was Tigerpaw's scent, what was HE doing here? Mountainstar moved closer, she froze in shock, Tigerpaw was speaking to Halfstar! Tigerkit was bigger though, much bigger.
"Tigertail, you are the next leader of Stormclan. Kill that stupid mouse brained cat, Mountainstar. He shouldn't even be here in the first place," Halfstar spoke to Tigerpaw, "Kill him, and rule the forest, make others join, and make Fireclan." Mountainstar stood there, Halfstar was talking to Tigerpaw--or now Tigertail, as if he was his father. Mountainstar stepped into the clearing. "That's my sisters kit! You badger!" He spat. Halfstar spun around. "Did you hear something?" He said. Mountainstar tilted his head, then Iceheart appired next to Mountainstar. "Son, my kit, they cannot hear you nor see you, now lisen, Onestripe's kit, Tigerpaw, is in terrible danger. Halfstar, as we speak, is pursuing him in his dreams to go to the dark side. The grass and trees will be splattered in blood, a kit will lose an eye and part of his ear, a warrior will fall and the peace will be broken." Then Iceheart dissapired and Mountainstar woke up. He jumped on the hightree at once. "Let all cats old enough to hunt, join around the hightree for a clan meeting."

Onestripe woke up, she yawned and walked out of the nursry. "What do'ya want Mountingstar? It's bearly even dawn."

Windkit continued to sleep.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet
Name: Emeraldstar

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:52 pm

Cinderpaw had returned to the clan and listened to Mountainstar even though she wished she were in Eclipseclan.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:22 am

"Tree's and grass will be splattered with blood, a kit will lose an eye and a warrior will fall." Mountainstar repeted his dream, "Everyone MUST keep an eye on...a kit." Then he moved on to another thing. "Aprintice traning starts tonight at moon high for fighting in the dark practice. Also, it's time for Windkit to get his apprintice name, Windkit from this moment on you'll be known as Windpaw. Your mentor shall be Bluestorm." Then he jumped down and walked to the pond.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Cinderpaw looked curiously.There are no kits only...apprentices..maybe that means us.Cinderpaw looked weary eyed at Windpaw and Tigerpaw.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:42 pm

(The kit will be Windpaw because he's the youngest. The warrior will be Blackdust.)

Windpaw looked at Cinderpaw. "Are you okay?" He asked

Onestripe sighed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:48 am

FightingPool limped to MountainStar, still needing to tell him something very important.

BlueStorm smiled.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:24 pm

Mountainstar walked over to Fightingpool. "I know, our kits are born!" he said proudly. He wrapped his tail around his mate and purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:06 pm

FightingPool nuzzled MountainStar.

BlackDust growled challengingly.

MoonShadow nuzzled BlueStorm, his little girl was now a mentor.

BlueStorm smiled.

Tigerpaw walked over to ShiningPelt.

ShiningPelt smiled.

FireFlash padded over to the prey.

BlazingNight smiled.

FightingPool went into the Medicine cat den with MoonShadow and soon came out with, Ragekit, Rangerkit, and Stormkit.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:48 pm

((Can eclipseclan and stormclan join together.The name stormclan can remain though))

Cinderpaw cursed under her breath to herself and looked to Windpaw.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:54 pm

((B-B-But...I want Stormclan to stay single...XD Ok, what if I make a clan that can join you? Maybe....Lightningclan?))

Mountainstar smilied at his three kits. "Starclan, Thank you for giving me these three joyful kits." he said outloud.

Onestripe slightly smilied, then turned her head to Cinderpaw. "Hey....I know you don't want to be here, so," She took a deep breath, "We can go back to Eclipseclan, but I'm afraid I must stay."

Windpaw looked from his sister to his mother.

Mountainstar leapped on the Hightree. "All cats old enough to hunt, join around the hightree for a clan meeting."
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:08 pm

((Its up to you))

Cinderpaw spat under her breath again."Yes..mountainstar..we know you had three "wonderful" little kits.."She said sarcastically to herself.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Mountainstar hadn't heard Cinderpaw. "We have three new warriors, Cinderpaw, from this moment on you'll be known as Cinderclaw, Windpaw you'll be known as Windwhisker, Tigerpaw..." He paused, then continued. "You'll be known as Tigertail. Starclan honars you three and Stormclan welcomes you as full warriors." He jumpped down.
((XD Appritices trained without training. XDDDDD))
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Tigertail yowled in happiness and ran over to FightingPool

Warfang growled Watch your tone CinderClaw
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Cinderclaw growled underneath her breath and stalked away.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:48 pm

(Aging the kits 2 moons)

Rangerkit swished her long brown tail.

Ragekit rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:22 pm

((May I play as Stormkit? 8D if not, thats okay))

Mountainstar smilied at his kits. "Remember, don't play too roughly." He licked each kits head.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:39 pm

(Sure!)

Rangerkit smiled slyly and nuzzled her father "You say it like it's a bad thing!" she mewed.

Ragekit purred softly and put her long black claws into the soft earth "But it's not" she meowed.

FightingPool looked at her kits, now that they could almost fend for themselves, she would now devote her life to her Clan position as Deputy, she would set up Morning Patrol. FightingPool walked over to BlueStorm, Windwhisker, and Onestripe "I want you to go on morning patrol, I have a feeling something is coming" she said quietly, as so MountainStar could not hear.

BlueStorm nodded "Of course" she said, equally as quiet as FightingPool.

Rangerkit pounced onto Ragekit, her claws safely inside of her paws.

Rangekit retracted her claws and carefully, as not to hurt her sister, batted at her muzzle then pounced onto Rangerkit.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:07 pm

Stormkit pounced on Rangerkit. "Want to play mouse? I'll be the cat who hunts you!"

Mountainstar laughed at his kits.

Windwhisker purred. "Sure, but what do you feel it is?" The young warrior looked around, he spotted Mountainstar and his kits, then looked at Onestripe.

Onestripe nodded. "Of course." She wanted to forget about her past and her clan, she was determend to prove herself to her new clan, she was no traitor, she would prove it with her last breath.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:23 pm

((Could they run into Grimrage?))

Cinderclaw pouted.

Icestorm padded over."Can I come?"She asked Fightingpool.

"Me too."Blazingfury meowed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:16 pm

FightingPool counted how many warriors she had left at camp, it would be enough to protect the came "Icestorm, Blazingfury, you may come. Be careful. I don't know what the feeling is meaning yet, be surefooted and be sure to know every sound." She said.

Rangerkit laughed, she batted at Stormkit's nose "ok! Just don't whine when the mouse beats you!" she said playfully.

Ragekit sat on Stormkit and giggled.

Fightingpool's scar began to sting "I need to go to MoonShadow, I know something is wrong, the stinging pain and the feeling. Warfang tell me what it is!" she said quietly and walked to MoonShadow's den.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:34 pm

Windwhisker looked around, he sighed and sat down.

Stormkit laughed. "Big lump!" He laughed at Ragekit.

Mountainstar smilied, then looked up at the sky. He sighed and layed down.

Onestripe looked at Fightingpool, she felt her heart race, she remembered something, just couldn't put her whisker on it.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Ragekit laughed "So what? Storm brain!" she laughed teasingly.

Rangerkit pounced on both of them and pinned them down "Are you two gonna chat like to lumps to a rock or are you gonna play?" she asked them, sparks going in her eyes.

FightingPool sighed "Moonshadow?" she asked into his den "I need your help" she said.

MoonShadow looked at FightingPool "What is it?" he asked.

FightingPool looked up "Is it bad that I feel, dead, and like, something is going to happen to the clan? Something, not good to say the least" she asked.

MoonShadow sighed "It's not normal, but then again, maybe StarClan is trying to contact you. Why don't you sleep in my den, maybe you'll have a dream, then, when you wake up, you can tell me what you saw" he said, with wisdom beyond his age.

FightingPool nodded "You're right" she said, lied down with MoonShadow's permission on his moss bed, and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:44 pm

Stormkit got up and leaped on Rangerkit.

Windwhisker followed to Moonshadow. "Moonshadow, I have a thorn stuck in my....well, in my tail." He suddenly flashed a smile at Icestorm.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:40 pm

MoonShadow sighed and carefully pulled the thorn out.

FightingPool was deep in a dream.
FightingPool was in the middle of a crowd of StarClan cats. Warfang stepped up "She needs to lead!" Warfang yowled. A dark gray cat stepped up "You died young Warfang, how would you know what life is?" the cat asked sourly. Warfang growled, FightingPool had never seen her so mad before. Warfang's eyes were glowing "Give her a chance, she will prove herself" she answered. FightingPool stepped in "I will lead, no matter whatever you think of me" she said. Warfang sighed "The peace garden will perish in the north, only few cats of the storm may enter it's clashing jaws" she said. FightingPool woke up, repeating her personal prophecy "The peace garden will perish in the north, only few cats of the storm may enter it's clashing jaws" she repeated.

MoonShadow looked at FightingPool, she had a large gash over her muzzle, from Warfang, he could tell, only Warfang's fangs could go that deep. MoonShadow ran to MountainStar "MountainStar, come with me" he said.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:33 am

Icestorm saw Windwhisker flash a smile at her.She curled her tail and smiled back happily.

Blazingfury nodded as he began to wash himself.

Emeraldstar burst into the clearing,followed by a few of her clan mates."Mountainstar,I have recieved.."She paused."a phrophecy.The peace garden will perish in the north, only few cats of the storm may enter it's clashing jaws"

Cinderclaw's eyes flashed with curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountainstar's dream
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: