Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Mountainstar's dream

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:25 pm

FightingPool ran to MountainStar, but before she got there, she stopped in the middle of the clearing at the sound of Warfang’s voice. Her slender frame was like a dark diamond in the rough of the forest.

Warfang spoke “FightingPool, follow you’re destiny, lead them out of the dark and into the light of their joy.

FightingPool looked at Warfang, then at MountainStar, she walked over to MountainStar “I’m sorry, I must go” she said, not looked guilty, sad, or angry, she showed no expreshion. FightingPool grabbed her kits, but she only could carry Rangerkit and Ragekit “Take care of Stormkit, he is the future medicine cat, and he needs you to guide him” FightingPool said.

Rangerkit and Ragekit nuzzled MountainStar and Stormkit good-bye then followed in their mother’s footsteps to WarFang.

FightingPool wrapped her tail around Rangerkit and Ragekit.

WarFang wrapped her strong tail around all of her kin beside her, and they disappeared with her.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:27 pm

"NO!" Mountainstar fell to his side. "Why? Why are you leaving me? What did I do?"

Iceheart disapired.

Stormkit wailed.

Lightningpelt sighed. "I'm sorry, mate. I suppose I'll leave, yes?"

Onestripe gasped.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet
Name: Emeraldstar

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Twilightstar disappeared.

Lishatail disappeared.

All my cats were talking,and gasping.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Lightningpelt begain to leave.

Onestripe blocked him. "No, Iceheart agreed to let you stay, even if that mouse-brain doesn't."

Lightningpelt nodded. "Ok then mate, I know how to fight pretty well, I once killed a badger."

"Awesome!" Onestripe purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:41 pm

Rangerkit sighed, she knew she wasn't a kit anymore.

Rangekit knew what her sister was thinking "Mom knows what she's doing" she said with wisdom beyond her young age.

Warfang dropped them in the Dark Forest "Good Luck" she said and then disappeared.

A crowd of young cats gathered around FightingPool, hoping for guidance.

FightingPool gulped "Come with me" she said to the cats and they followed her to a stream where their torn down camp lay. FightingPool jumped up on a high rock "Sun, build back up the nursery for queens to have kits, gather the freshest moss you can find and put it in there"

Sun nodded and went off to do what his new leader commanded him to do.

FightingPool looked at Rabbit "Rabbit, go build up the warriors' den and put moss in it"

Rabbit went off to do as he was commanded to.

FightingPool looked at Wolf "Wolf. You, Summer, Flash, Mouse, and Lion will help build up the other dens and gather moss."

Wolf, Summer, Flash, Mouse, and Lion nodded and set off.

FightingPool looked at the rest of the clan "Rang, Leaf, and Light, come with me to hunt." she said.

Rang, Leaf, and Light followed FightingPool to the best hunting places.

Rangerkit and Ragekit were left playing with each other.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:24 am

Lightningpelt walked into the clearing for Fightingpool. "Something I could help with, yes?" He asked. "Ya know mate, your mate is pretty upset..something's wrong, yes?"

Onestripe followed Lightningpelt. "I'm helping too." She said.

Mountainstar stayed in Stormclan. He sighed and went to his den.

Stormkit followed Mountainstar.

Iceheart leaped from cloud to cloud until she was right under Fightingpool. She cleared a hole in the cloud and looked down. "Hmmmm...Tonight I shall give Fightingpool some tips to her quest.." She told herself silently.

Windwhisker purred and wraped his tail around Icestorm.

Mountainstar thought, then rose to his paws. He jumped onto the hightree. "Let all cats old enough to hunt geather under the hightree for a clan meeting." He called.

Windwhisker lifted his head to look at his uncle.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Icestorm turned her head to a her new in-law.She purred but then a pain began to come."I think there coming."She meowed to Windwhisker.

Emeraldstar listened.

Grimrage padded over to Mountainstar."Can...C..I join the clan?"He meowed.

Cinderclaw flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:48 pm

FightingPool looked at LightningPelt "I know. But sometimes, love isn't enough." she said to him, changing the subject she spoke again "You both can go help Rabbit with the den." she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Lightningpelt nodded and went off to help.

Onestripe nodded and followed Lightningpelt.

Mountainstar looked at Grimrage. He took a moment then nodded. "Yes. Onestripe said she and Lightningpelt--a new warrior went hunting. Also. Since Fightingpool left, the new deputy--until she returns shall be, Cinderclaw. Cinderclaw, until Fightingpool returns you are the new deputy for Stormclan."

Windwhisker yowled. "Grimrage! Father! What? Icestorm? Moonshadow, I need help!" He went into all diffrent feelings and subjects.

Stormkit looked bewildered.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Grimtrage looked away,he spotted his daughter Cinderclaw,his son Windwhisker,and Tigertail.He walked over to Windwhisker."It's so good..to see you.I need to talk to your mother.And set things right."

Icestorm curled her tail around Windwhisker."Whats wrong?"

Emeraldstar sighed.

Cinderclaw gasped."Me...me deputy???"
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:55 pm

Mountainstar bowed his head to Cinderclaw. "Yes." He said, remembering what Iceheart had told him.

Windwhisker looked at Icestorm. "I don't know! A storm of thing's are happening all it once!" He said then started calming down. "Heh, sorry." He gigled a bit.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Grimrage poked his son."Where is Onestripe?"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:47 pm

FightingPool sighed "Oh Warfang, I need help, how can I raise my kits and then lead a clan as well?" she asked to herself.

WarFang sighed.

FightingPool looked at her kits, they were not kits anymore. FightingPool jumped up onto the high rock, wind blowing in her jet black fur, she yowled "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath High Rock for a clan meeting"

Rangerkit and Ragekit ran up to their mother.

FightingPool watched the cats gather and then said "Rangerkit, Ragekit, from this day forward until you earn your warrior name, you shall now be known as Rangerpaw and Ragepaw. Onestripe shall mentor Rangerpaw, and LightningPelt will mentor Ragepaw." she said. FightingPool went into her den and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:28 pm

"She said she was hunting with Lightningpelt." Windwhisker said as he yawned.

Onestripe's mouth suddenly turned to a frown. "Fightingpool, I-I'm sorry, but I'm not staying, I'm just helping, I'll be returning to Stormclan soon." She sighed.

"Awww, sorry about that mate. but, I think I might stay here. This yard reminds me of the outback it does. Well, Ragepaw. We might as well start hunting, yes?"

Onestripe sighed and continued to bulid the den.

Mountainstar frowned.

Iceheart appired in Fightingpools sleep. "Fightingpool. Tell me, are you sure you are willing to give up things you love?" She asked, a star flicked from her pelt and went to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:48 am

FightingPool nodded "It's fine OneStripe, I'll mentor Rangerpaw." she said.

Rangerpaw smiled.

Ragepaw nodded at her new mentor "Ok!" she said to LightningPelt.

FightingPool looked at IceHeart "Sometimes. Love isn't enough. I am going to get this clan off it's back and onto it's feet, I'll do whatever it takes to make that happen." she said unusually softly. "I do miss my clan, but I have to help this clan." she said.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:53 am

Iceheart bowed her head. "Very well. With the power of Starclan, I shall give you your leader name and nine lifes. Fightingpool, from this moment on you shall be Fightingstar." Iceheart touched noses with Fightingstar giving her nine lifes. "Lead your clan well." She said before she flew away in the mist.

Lightningpelt nodded. "C'mon then." He started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:04 pm

RagePaw followed LightningPelt.

FightingStar had never dreamed of this day, she wanted to run to MountainStar and tell him the news, but she knew she couldn't "Mountainclan. That will be our name." she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:16 pm

((You need make a Clan Forum))

Icestorm yowled as she gave birth to her kits.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:56 am

Windwhisker paced around, this was one of the most importent thing's in his life. "Moonshadow! Icestorm is giving birth!" He yowled.

Mountainstar sighed. "Cinderclaw! Could you please make out a few hunting patrols?" He asked Cinderclaw.

Onestripe sighed and made her way back to camp. She gasped. "G-Grimrage, is something wrong?" She walked to her mate.

Stormkit looked at everyone, bewildered.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Cinderclaw looked around for a moment."Yes..um((I need warrior names))"

Icestorm was giving birth....
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Mountainstar touched Cinderclaw with his tail. "Don't worry, choose who ever you feel is right."

Iceheart watched from the cloud's. She looked at Hawkheart. "What ever happened?" She asked. "How did you die?"
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:26 pm

Hawkheart turned away."It was horrible..the phrophecy of the mountain animal.Mountain lions,wolverines,wolves,bears.I was killed in one swift blow of the bear claw.I defended Emeraldstar from them,half of the clan was slaughtered.We must warn them."He looked to Stormclan.

Cinderclaw sighed.

((I forgot your warrior cat names...I need cats.____O))
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:26 pm

((Well, heres a list of all the warriors in Stormclan

Icestorm
Windwhisker,
Onestripe,
ummmmm.....
Tigertail,
double ummm.....
Lightblaze
triple ummm.....
Bluestorm....

Thats all I can think of. O,o))

Iceheart nodded. "Well, at least we're togeather again, that's all that matters." She licked Hawkheart's ear and purred, then sighed. "Let's tell our son, Mountainstar, when he falls asleep. He's still upset about Fightingstar."

Windwhisker looked at his mate with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Hawkheart turned away."I shouldn't have died."

Cinderclaw called out."Windwhisker,Blazingfury, and Bluestorm."
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Windwhisker looked at Icestorm and walked by Cinderclaw. "Yeah?" He asked.

Mountainstar watched Cinderclaw.

Stormkit watched too.

Iceheart sighed. "When Halfstar killed me, I knew I would leave something behind. But, you can always twist Starclan around to give yourself a new life. But, our bodies are gone and ripped." She sighed and looked down.

All my cats did something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar's dream   Mountainstar's dream - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountainstar's dream
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: