Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar Empty
PostSubject: WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar   WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:20 pm

Ch. 1. The Small Shadow.

ShadowTalon was watching BrackenHeart lick his kit with such softness, that it made him smile.
BrackenHeart looked at one in particular, the kit was black, jet black like a shadow. ShadowTalon was not pleased with this kit "Throw the black kit out, BrackenHeart, she is to small and weak, and her red eyes are like blood, I shall not allow her to live here, send her off" he ordered. BrackenHeart sighed "ShadowTalon, if I do, what will become of Warkit?" she asked, not wanting to let her kit go. ShadowTalon growled lowly "You named that weakling!?" he snapped. BrackenHeart growled "Every cat must be named, even Warkit. I named her what she is, she is like war, dangerous, misunderstood, strong, but weak, and her color is like the shadow of war. And StarClan approves of the kit" she spoke with the greatest wisdom. ShadowTalon smelled cats from his own clan coming "Throw her out, I must go, the hunting patrol is here" he said, rolled in mud to clean off BrackenHeart's scent then left.
BrackenHeart sighed, she knew that is she put Warkit in TwilightClan, Warkit would be mocked for having a rogue mother, and a warrior father. BrackenHeart decided to give Warkit to a good kittypet friend, who used to be a TwilightClan warrior. BrackenHeart gave Warkit, and Warkit's brother, Wildkit to her kittypet friend, CloudedDream. She sent Wildkit with Warkit as well because she knew that they couldn't survive without another ones company.
CloudedDream taught Wildkit and Warkit how to be ready for their apprenticeship, she nursed them, until they were weaned, and she trained them until they were gone on their own lives.
One day, Warkit and Wildkit were looking out at the TwilightClan territory, day dreaming, when CloudedDream came up and said "Now, it is time for you to be apprenticed, I will go and fetch WoodStar, my neighbor" and with that she bounded off and was soon next to a high rock, with WoodStar the former leader of Forestclan. Warkit and Wildkit preformed the age old tradition, to be apprenticed.
WoodStar spoke like Warkit's mother used to, with the greatest wisdom and strength "From this moment on until they have earned their warrior name, these apprentices will be known as, Warpaw, and Wildpaw." he said proudly.

Ch 2. The Choice.

The day after their apprenticeship, WarPaw and WildPaw were playing on the edge of the mountains.
Warpaw threw her brother to the ground, she was no longer the weak and troubled kit that her mother and father knew her as, she was now a strong, swift, and fast apprentice. WildPaw grumbled "WarPaw! Get off of me! We got to hunt or WoodStar and CloudedDream will get mad!" He meowed and got up. WarPaw nodded "Yeah, I guess you're right." Warpaw said with a sigh.
Warpaw and WildPaw sniffed the air for prey when they heard two loud yowls behind them, they ran back to CloudedDream and WoodStar, but they were only laying there, dead. WarPaw yowled and ran to CloudedDream and dove her head into CloudedDream's fur "Why? I wasn't ready..." she whispered. WildPaw sighed "No, we weren't ready yet." he said "Come on, we have to find shelter, we can't be safe in CloudedDream's fur anymore" he meowed softly. WarPaw looked at him with much strength and fury in her eyes, that it spooked him a little "We must bury them, StarClan would want that" she meowed. Wildpaw nodded "Yeah." he mewed and started to make hole, he put both of the dead cats in, and whispered something. WarPaw whispered something to the cats and then was off with her brother.
"What do we do now!?" Wildpaw asked, WarPaw shrugged "I don't know. Maybe we should find our father's clan" she answered him. WildPaw nodded "How about BloodClan?" Wildpaw offered. Warpaw only looked at him, disgusted "We can't go there! We're not evil!" she retorted. WildPaw sighed "Well, I guess I'm going to BloodClan, while you try and find TwilightClan." he said. WarPaw nodded "I'll miss you, but, I must go to where I feel is right. Good-bye." she answered and then, was off to find TwilightClan.

Last edited by Warfang on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar   WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:18 pm

=O awesome War!
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar   WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Thanks! Here's number 3!

Ch. 3. The Scar

It had been 5 moons sense the separation between WarPaw and WildPaw, and now that Warpaw was out on her own, alone, she would have to take charge of anything that crossed her path to getting to her father's clan. Warpaw walked for miles on end, when she found a small cave. Suddenly WarPaw got spooked by something rustling in the leaves of the cave, she pawed at it to find a small little wolf pup looking up at her. WarPaw sniffled around, the pup was the only thing besides her in there. Warpaw picked the pup up and put it in her fur to keep it warm "it's so tiny!" she remarked to herself, then she heard a voice behind her, a sound of a cat "Yes, he is so small isn't he?" said the cat voice. The cat came out into the open, it was a StarClan cat. WarPaw's jaw almost dropped "Who who are you?" she asked. The cat smiled "I am FireClaw, I am a StarClan warrior, I am here to teach you about all of StarClan, now, fall asleep" the cat spoke. WarPaw feel asleep, and almost instantly was in a dream.
Warpaw was in a clearing with FireClaw "What? Where am I?" WarPaw asked. FireClaw motioned to a sunset with purple, blue, yellow and orange all around the sun, with one wolf pup and a black cat "Is that me!?" WarPaw asked, astonished. FireClaw didn't say. WarPaw then saw a big shadow overcome to cat and the pup, the cat slashed out it's claws at the figure to protect the pup, then the sunset turned a deep red, as well as the sun. WarPaw gulped and FireClaw stood tall and proud as a figure overcame WarPaw, and slashed out at her, giving her a scar across her right eye
WarPaw woke up, feeling blood run down her face from the scar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar   WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WarFang's past (Chapter 1. The Small Shadow, Chapter 2. The Choice. Chapter 3. The Scar
Page 1 of 1