Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4)

Go down 
5 posters

Do you like my story?
I wanna know what happens to Emerald next!!!
Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Vote_lcap100%Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
It is awesome!
Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Vote_lcap0%Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ok
Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Vote_lcap0%Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sucks
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet
Name: Emeraldstar

Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Empty
PostSubject: Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4)   Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:03 pm

A small she-cat,dusky brown fur,against snow white fur.Needing at her mothers stomach,suckling warm milk,danity paw pushing up against her side.A murmuring was heard above her.
"There so beautiful.Just like there mother."
Purred a soft voice,most likely being her father.A tabby tom,short haired,rusty red brown fur,black tail,and timber colored chest,charcoal colored eyes.His long tongue rasped over all the small kits heads.Finally touching a young kits head.
"What shall we name them?"
"Daisy,Smokey,and Emerald."
Spoke a she-cat,a beautiful snow white,long haired with stunning green eyes.
"Snowy.I must leave now.Goodbye."
Meowed the male tabby as he skirted his way through an obstacle course of chairs,tables,and furniture.And finally out the flap door,glancing back to his pretty cat and disappeared through the flap.Snowy licking each of the tiny kits heads,turning to each one whispering the name of them in there ear.Daisy had a snowy white pelt like her mothers with blue eyes,she got from her grandfather,and speckled spots of dirty brown from her father.Smokey was the misfit,with a dark black coat and a spot of white on his forhead,with brown eyes.And finally Emerald.Her fur was a beautiful mixtures of light and dark browns.Tid bits of white splotched on her body,a light beige brown on her face with specktacular green eyes like an emerald.
"Such wonderful kits we have,Sootpelt."
Meowed Snowy softly with a wonderful purr.Then a softness over came the kits as there mother wrapped her tail around them and lay down.Calmly she lay with her new born kits.

Last edited by StarClan on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cloudstar
Apprentice
Cloudstar

Character sheet
Name: Cloudstar

PostSubject: emeraldstar's tale (chapter 1)   Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:57 am

wow thats good
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4)   Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:22 pm

ooh keep going ^_^.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4)   Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:49 pm

Chapter 2-Scratch

Snowy plowed over Smokey as she batted at his ears and rolling him around like a moss ball.Emerald sat next to her sister Daisy,sharing the latest "kittypet" gossip.
"Have you heard of the forest cats?"
Daisy spoke.
"I heard a couple of crazy rouge's ran away into the woods.
"Really...?"
"Yeah!But I really wouldn't trust old Chester,he speaks of cats that roam the skys.He says that he was a forest bred cat,his mom was a rouge and he never knew his father.Hmm...I wonder what ever happened to our father."
"Mom said he was run over by a monster.He was a rouge himself."
Diasy flattened her ears.
"Anyways...I have also heard that a few moons ago when we were born,Chester mated with a pretty tabby she-cat named Pearl,she had 3 kits but two died and only one survived.Well,I heard that he ran away along with those crazy rouges."
Emerald knew that cat.He was one of her friends,Twilight was his name.He had golden fur and amber eyes,a fair minded tom with a good heart.
"Twilight was his name."
Meowed Emerald.
"How do-"
But Daisy was interrupted by a loud yowling from across the fence.Pricking there ears and padding over to the fense,across the blading grass.Emerald lept over the picket fence to see a dark tan she-cat with dark flecks licking her kit.
"Who are you?"
Questioned Emerald.
"What do you want?"
Hissed Daisy.
"I am Mint."
She panted as Daisy noticed a big gash on her side.
"I am from the forest,there are nothing but ravenous wars going on in the forest.Many rogues are dieing.I want you to take my only surviving kit Scratch.Hide him,take care of him."
She pleaded as she scampered away into the brush.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4)   Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:49 pm

awesome....=O
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4)   Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:20 pm

Thanks Icy
----------------
Chapter 3-The silver cat

Two moons had past since her incident with Mint and her new brother Scratch was the same age as Emerald and thought of her as his actual sister.Scratch would share stories of the rouges and the battle he had been in.He had told me,Smokey,and Daisy that he had been kit napped by a rouge who's name was Raven.These remarkable tales had fulled Emeralds thoughts of becoming a rogue herself.So when she reached 6 moons she ran away with Scratch.
------------------
Emerald lept over the white picket fence,her claws clung to it.She stared back at her kittypet home.Sadness swept over her when she saw her mom pass the door and her sister and brother playing inside.The warm smile of her twoleg kit,as she would stratch her belly,the fresh taste of tuna and warm milk.Crestfallen,she followed Scratch and landed on the other side.The softness of the dirt felt weird on her paws,unlike the prickly grass of her home.Birds chirped in the woods and large hedges grew.Neatly trimmed by twolegs.Scratch easily lept off of the picket fence and over the hedges.Emerald how ever had to make her way through the tight places as sticks tugged at her fur.Ripping some off.Letting a yowl of pain as one raked her belly.Emerald finally made it through with Scratch and headed into the woods.The view of the trees were astonishing.One tree looked like 60 cat tail lengths high and 12 cats wide.Emerald pushed on through the brush and fern fronds.Gathering herself when she had to swim through a dark murky swamp and through a deep dark forest.
But finally they reached a grassy clearing,with a log covered in soft moss,in the center were four trees.And gather together were many rogues.Starring at the sky with wide eyes,all there pelts shing like stardust.On a rock stood a magnificent silver tom with ghostly eyes.He told the cats of a warrior code and to make a clan.Seperate there borders and so on.Emeralds eyes glowed with shock as the silver tabby tom lept up into the sky and spread his magnificent pelt across the sky.As all the cats spoke in unison.
"Silverpelt."
They yowled.
Suddenly a brown she-cat with amber eyes stood
I rule the darkness and the blood.I will make Bloodclan."
Bloodstar yowled.
"I run with the sky.We live close to the sky.We are Cloudclan."
Halfstar meowed.
"My clan sleep upon the leaves.We climb in the trees.We are Greenleafclan."
Silverstar yowled.
"My clan are the Twilight of the morning,filled with brave souls.We are TwilightClan"
Twilightstar yowled.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4)   Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:18 pm

I can't wait for 4! XD
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4)   Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:15 pm

Neither can I!
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4)   Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:01 pm

Chapter 4-Joining the Clan

Emerald was stunned by this majestic silver tom.As he strone his pelt creating silverpelt.Savoring every astonishing moment in her head and sealing it away.She and Scratch silently followed Twilightstar towards his new territory.It was already marked out with each seperate den.As the cats spreaded out,the older ones heading towards there own,cats Emerald's own age heading to there own den,pretty she-cats and there kits crept into a well put together den,a medicine cat went to there own den,the older adult cats into there own den and Twilightstar into a den of his own.Curious,Emerald padded into his den,sniffing it with caution as her paws carried her further in as Scratch sniffed about outside.Long shadow's stretched across the clearing,the sunset.Some filtering into the small lichen covered cave,made a half stunned and sleepy Twilightstar.
"Who are you?"
He hissed angerily.Pricking his ears and curling his lips back into a snarl.
"Its me.Emerald,and my brother Scratch."
"Scratch?Emerald?Its so good to see you."
Giving Scratch a nod and Emerald a happy embrace and lick across the ear.
"What brings you here?"
As Scratch explained on what was happening,Emerald sat there.Intentions set on becoming a member of this clan.Whiskers twitching with amusement,tail twitching with anticipation.Finally hearing the words she had awaited for.
"You may join.I will hold a meeting now."
Twilightstar then got up,arching his back in a stretch and letting out a yawn.Blinking and shaking the scraps of clinging moss off of his fur.He finally got out of his den to let the last warmth of sun,bask is golden fur,making it look like fire.Leaping easily on the highrock.
"Let all cats old enough to catch there own prey gather beneath the highrock for a clan meeting.Today,the first day of offical clan life.We bring you two new members,Emerald and Scratch.Once two kittypets,then rouges.Have taken interest in joining the clan.From this day on Scratch will be known as Hawkpaw.And Emerald as Emeraldpaw.Hawkpaw's mentor will be Smokefur.And Emeraldpaws as Dewforest."
Emeraldpaw and Hawkpaw went up to there mentors and touched noses with them.Even though Twilightstar was about the same age as her,he was the leader and they both needed training and the skills of a warrior and understanding to become full warriors."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4)   Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emeraldstar's Tale (Chapter 1,2,3,& 4)
Page 1 of 1