Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:06 pm

(Heya Cloud!)

Ravenstar nodded his approval for Flashstar to speak first and turned towards the newcomer. He dipped his head politely.

Meanwhile, down by the river with a hanky panky xD

Tawnypaw walked towards the river. Her heart thudded as she saw Snowstripe waiting calmly on the other side. She stepped slowly out of the bushes and headed for the river. He had kept his promise, and she was glad.

Snowstripe purred and scooted over as Tawnypaw swam over and sat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:57 pm

(BLUE IS ONLINE. :O)

flashstar purred and stepped up. "Cats of clans, I, Flashstar, leader of Moonclan have come here with a deal to make with Silverclan," He turned to Ravenstar. "Because Moonclan territory was made here, on this land, so to move our territory we need to claim three quarters of Silverclan hunting arounds."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:02 pm

Ravenstar's fur didnt rise at all, though Honeypalm saw a flash of anger pass through them. Feathertail and Fallenleaf must have noticed too, because their fur began to bristle. "Hm... Maybe we can all negotiate? Is it okay if I brought a patrol out to check around the territory's and see if everyone has enough room to move around, so we may be settled?" He asked, directing his question towards all the leaders.

Tawnypaw dried her fur off with help from Snowstripe. Snowstripe purred and saw a flash of silver. Quick as lightning, his paw shot out and the giant fish flew onto the bank and he killed it with a blow of a paw. "That is how you fish." He purred.
Back to top Go down
Cloudstar
Apprentice
Cloudstar

Character sheet
Name: Cloudstar

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:36 pm

OMG BLUE!!!!!

LOL SORRYS =(

"what is this place" she said she walked in slowly as if eyeing every blade of grass. The tips of leaves brushed up agains her pelt as she pawed through. She walked up to (this is where someone i dont care who talkes to me =p) "who are you and where am i " she ask still being careful and on guard.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Honeypalm purred. "This is the place for Gatherings beneath StarClan on the Full Moon Truce." She meowed. "All four Clans gather here." She said.

Tawnypaw and Snowstripe leaned against eachother, their tails still intertwined.
Back to top Go down
Cloudstar
Apprentice
Cloudstar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:47 pm

"Thanks Im Lost im a loner and it is going to be a harsh winter i can feel it i need to find my old clan we got seperated at the last gathering i was just i kit then well a little older then a kit" she mewed and sat down shivering still soked from when she fell of a rock in the river
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Honeypalm nodded, undertsnading in her eyes. "Fell free to rest up with IceClan while you get better. Leafpelt wouldnt turn a cat down." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Cloudstar
Apprentice
Cloudstar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:52 pm

"Thanks Do you know where she is?"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:54 pm

"At the IceClan camp. I wouldnt go alone if I were you. Wait until after the gathering, there are adders out here I have heard." Honeypalm replied.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:00 pm

RageStar listened.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Ravenstar repeated his question. "What do you all think?" He asked Ragestar and Whitestar.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:11 pm

RageStar nodded "I think it would be best"

WhiteStar agreed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:14 pm

Ravenstar dipped his head. "Very well then. Flashstar, I will bring a patrol around to see if we all have enough territory thats safe enough to shift around a little." He promised.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:08 am

RageStar butted in "I think we should send a patrol around our own territorys." she said.

WhiteStar nodded "I'm sure Ravenstar wouldn't do this, but, he could raid our camps."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:47 am

Ravenstar shook his head. "I wouldnt raid your camps. I will bring warriors who dont wish to fight, besides, you all can do the same. We just have to use a small patrol." He meowed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:28 pm

RageStar was unconvinced, but nodded "Very well. We should be returning home now." she meowed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Ravenstar nodded and jumped down, flicking his tail for his Clan to follow. He headed for their border and looked through his cats, wondering who he should choose.

My cats gathered with their leaders.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:08 pm

Violeteye followed her leader.

RageStar and WhiteStar walked to their territorys.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:00 pm

Ravenstar headed for his territory.

-lock-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2