Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Onewhisker's Journey Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:59 pm

"You know why I am doing this." Onewhisker meowed warily in his dream, looking back and forth as if somebody were watching him.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:09 pm

"Please, great cat, refresh my memory" Sky said, her fiery golden eyes burned as she came close to him, putting her head to Onewhisker's, a growl arose from her throat and she circled Onewhisker, a ring of fire rose from the ground around him.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:12 pm

Onewhisker hesitated. He didnt think it was the right time to tell Sky, but he had to to keep her at bay. "Because I love you." He meowed quickly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:18 pm

Sky slashed her paw across OneWhisker's face "Onewhisker, Im not the kind of cat to love. I have never been, find someone else, you are a very charming cat, I'm sure many she-cats would kill for you." she said softly in his ear.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:19 pm

"But I dont like the other cats!" Onewhisker almost wailed.

Asia twitched her ear in her sleep and stood up with a long stretch.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:36 pm

"Then learn to! Great Starclan you are so iggnorant!" Sky almost roard "You put mine, and your life in danger!"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:51 pm

"How did I put your life in danger? We havent seen eachother for almo-" Onewhisker was cut off when he suddenly awoke to a very loud yowling.

Asia yowled very loudly. "Help me!" She yowled.

Onewhisker shot up instantly and looked outside.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:01 pm

Sky shook her head.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Asia was being pulled away by another tom by her tail. She desperately clawed at the ground. "Onewhisker! Go get Bider and help me!" She gasped.

"Your coming with me!" Growled the very large tom through soft tail fur.

"No she isnt!" Onewhisker spat, ramming his head hard into the tom's.

The tom let out a loud screech and bowled into Onewhisker.

Asia got up and scurried into the abandoned nest.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:33 am

A pretty mountain cat yowled and tackled the Tom, ramming his head into the tree, she knew it would be a while before he awoke. She was a blue tinted cat, with shining green eyes that locked onto The group's "I would be more careful next time. Sky was right, you will need help. Even if you are killing her and a cat named Onewhisker" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:38 am

Onewhisker looked puzzled. "Sky sent someone to help us? I thought she didnt want me near her." He meowed.

Asia slowly stalked out of the abandoned nest and sat next to Onewhisker.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:47 am

The she cat smiled "But she didn't want you to die." she meowed she then turned to Asia "You must be Asia"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:49 am

Asia nodded and dipped her head. "I am." She meowed. "Finally, another efmale among these mouse-brained toms." She said, amusement flickering through her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:57 am

The cat smiled slightly "Im glad I can be of great company to you" she purred "I am Owl by the way"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:59 am

Onewhisker dipped his head. He walked in and prodded Bider awake. "We have to leave for the mountains soon, if Owl is ready to go." He meowed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:14 am

Owl nodded and started of to the mountains.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:25 am

Onewhisker followed with Asia and Bider close behind.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:31 am

Owl looked to the mountains "It should be a day trip before we get to Sky and the tribe." she reported, walking beside Bider.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:33 am

Onewhisker nodded and padded onward, wanting to get there as fast as he could.

Asia followed behind Bider, brining up the rear.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:43 pm

Owl's pretty silver and grey fur that shone in the bright sun above their heads swiftly streaked across a hollow log. Green eyes blended with the plants and underbrush "Almost there" she purred to Bider.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:56 am

Onewhisker hurried his pace.

Asia growled. "Hey! Slow down! One of us here happens to have soft pads!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:08 am

Owl matched Onewhisker'space "Well, this is a good time to build your pads up."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:10 am

"That wont help me." Asia meowed.

Onewhisker slowed down a bit. "Sorry." He said.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:15 am

Owl suddenly collapsed "Onewhisker, do you know a Warfeather?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:17 am

"Yeah, she is my mothers best friend, why?" He asked, stopping abrubtly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onewhisker's Journey Begins
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next