Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Onewhisker's Journey Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:02 pm

Bider was staring at Asia's eyes. "Well hi, do you have a mate?" He asked with another idiotic grin.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:05 pm

Asia's eyes flashed furiously. "For the last time no! Now quit asking before I say; 'Yes, I have decided Onewhisker will be my mate without asking him!'" She growled.

Onewhisker purred in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:06 pm

Bider was lost, staring in Asia's eyes. "...Do you have a mate?" He asked, his mouth hanged open and his eyes filled with hope.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:08 pm

Asia sighed. She purred and sat beside Bider, licking his face and rubbing her head against his. She twined her tail with his and smacked him hard on the top of the head. "NO!" She yowled loudly.

Onewhisker burst out laughing. He tried hard not to laugh, but he ended up almost exploding, literally.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Bider looked at the female. "...Your hot!" He blurted out loudly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Asia flattened her ears in embarassment. "At least he said something else..." She mutered under her breath while fake coughing.

Onewhisker nodded in agreement and wiped the tear that had fallen when he was rofling.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Bider walked closer to Aisa. "...Do you have a mate?"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Asia let out an exasperated sigh. "Yes! Onewhisker is my mate now, we have decided to run away and be together forever, to make beautiful babies, as many as a she-cat could have before her womb burst and killed her!" She spat.

Onewhisker burst laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:21 pm

Biders tail went down and his eyes squinted. "You'll come around to the Bidder soon." He walked away.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:23 pm

Asia cracked up laughing like Onewhisker. "Oh that was quite fun." She said, looking longingly after Bider. "I um.. gotta go take care of some uh... bussiness." She meowed, dashing after Bider.

Onewhisker let out a loud purr. He felt affection for this she-cat, but only in a friendly way, and he knew that was all it would ever be.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Bider spun around so quick that Aias's nose touched his. "Told ya." He grined.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:27 pm

Asia purred. "Next time can you shut up when I tell ya?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:28 pm

"Hmmm...No, no not really." Bider grinned, his eyes widened like a full moon.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:30 pm

"Im already gone Onewhisker, go back" Sky whispered to Onewhisker in his mind, with the help from Warfang.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:32 pm

"Oh whatever shall I do when that day comes?" She purred.

Onewhisker settled in his nest. "Asia, how would you like to join us on our great quest to find my special she-cat?" He asked.

Asia had pushed her muzzle into Bider's. "I dont think there is much of a choice if Bider is going." She meowed.

Onewhisker had just heard Sky when he heard Asia's response. 'But...' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:33 pm

"Anything with females-count me in." Bider grinned.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Asia looked disbelievingly at Bider.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:40 pm

"OneWhisker!" Sky cried angrily into his ear, but she wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:42 pm

'But Sky... Why?' Onewhisker thought, hoping his thoughts could reach Sky.

Asia growled. "Well fine, run off with some other girl after I gave you my heart!" She spat.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Bider winked at Aisa.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:46 pm

"Did you ever think that I ran away for a reason?!" Sky growled, but then sighed, talking to him nicely "if you want to come after me. Go ahead, I won't wishbad things, but beware, I don't wish you well."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Onewhisker sighed and curled up in his nest. "We have to leave by Sunhigh tomorrow. Get enough sleep." He mewed to his companions.

Asia's anger died down and she soon felt rather embarassed. She padded over to a moss nest and curled up.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:33 pm

Sky's voice died away.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Asia fell asleep comfortably.

Onewhisker closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:57 pm

Sky appeared in Onewhisker's dream "You were always so stubborn" she said, friendlyness in her voice, but the point reamained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onewhisker's Journey Begins
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next