Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

WarClan's Awaken.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:11 pm

Duskpelt smiled at Foxkit. "Well, hello there young one." He blinked at Hawkwing, Duskpelt's eyes lit up.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:50 pm

"Very well Hawkwing, if that's what you wish." Dangerstar said and bounded up onto high rock "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath high rock!" she yowled.

Lionpaw gathered beneath high rock.

Dangerstar sighed "Please Tell me I made the right choice" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:55 pm

All my cats gathered and sat next to their mates/friends.

Foxkit was about to jump on the highrock with his mother when Berrynose grabbed him. "No no no, not unless your leader." He mewed.

Foxkit nodded and sat beside Berrynose.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:30 pm

Ragestar yowled "Hawkwing you wish to give up the life of an Warrior to join the Elders. With that, your clan honors you and the service you have have given us and I call upon Starclan to give you many seasons of rest"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:17 am

(I think you meant Dangerstar.)

Hawkwing dipped his head to Dangerstar and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:24 am

Duskpelt smiled and beckoned Hawkwing over to the elders den.
Stonepelt walked to Dangerstar, he whispered in her ear. "I think Lionpaw is ready to become a warrior." he then jumped down.
(Who is the deputy? xD)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:37 pm

(I think shes gonna announce that soon :3)

Hawkwing padded over confidently.

Lynxeye watched and purred as Foxkit started playing with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:58 pm

Duskpelt purred, greatful for someone else's presence. "Hawkwing, I have never seen such a young cat join the elders." He purred amused.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:39 pm

Hawkwing laughed slightly. "I am no where near as young as I was when Ragestar and I first fell in love!" he purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:52 pm

Dangerstar took in a deep breath "I, Dangerstar, leader of Warclan, call upon my warrior ansesters to look upon this apprentice, he has trained long and hard to learn your noble code. I commend Him a warrior in turn. Do you promise to Uphold tge warrior code even at the cost of your life?" she asked.

Lionpaw nodded "I do"

Dangerstar smiled "Then I shall give you your warrior name, Lionpaw, from this day forward, you will be known as Lionheart"

Lionheart smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:32 am

Hawkwing yowled Lionheart's name, raising his tail in happyness for his Clanmate.

Lynxeye yowled Lionheart's name.

Berrynose yowled the name of the new warrior, Lionheart.

Foxkit just watched, not knowing weather he should yell out the name or not. Instead, he listened closely to the world around him. He heard the wind raveging somewhere else, and heard the boom of thunder far in the distance.

Jupiternose and Jayfeather yowled Lionheart's new name.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:31 pm

DangerStar dipped her head to Lionheart before he jumped off High Rock. "Now, for a new deputy." she yowled "The time has come for WarClan to receive a new deputy. I, Dangerstar, Leader of WarClan, have thought long and hard about my choice."
Dangerstar said softly, just loud enough for the clan to hear clearly. She raised her voice as her speech went on, and she raised her head proudly.
"I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice. The warrior I have chosen is a brave and intelligent, and I know she will protect and serve our clan well. WarClan's new deputy will be Jupiternose."
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Duskpelt smiled.
Floatfire smiled.
Stonepelt looked proudly at his son.
Spottedheart smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Jupiternose looked up, suprise lighting in her eyes, and she dipped her head to Dangerstar, understanding what this would mean for her duties.

All my not dead cats purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:04 am

Lionheart sat down next to his father.

Dangerstar bowed her head "Serve your clan well"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Jupiternose nodded. "I will with my life, Dangerstar." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:04 pm

DangerStar smiled "Im sure you will my friend"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:59 am

Jupiternose lifted her head and waited for what Dangerstar had to say next.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:03 am

A strangly colored tom walked into the clearing. His long legs carefuly snuck behind the group of cats he had been watching. His collar tag snagged on a branch and he manged to claw off the leather around his neck, he crouched down, his orange eyes glowed brightly. He eyed a old tom, carefuly, he made his way around the group of cats, he dug his way into the place where the old tom's head was peeking out. He lost his blance and fell into a ball of moss.
Duskpelt turned his head to where he heard a noice but saw nothing.
the tom hid under the moss, his tail flicked a few times in frustation. He shook the moss off then climbed back out. He sighed then crept back to where he first started at. He continued to watch the group of cats.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:01 pm

Hawkwing flicked his ears and strained them a little, then flicked his ear again in dismissal and leaned over to Duskpelt to say something. "I think Dangerstar is going to make a great leader." He whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Duskpelt nodded. "She's on a great track."
Spottedheart screamed in deep pain.
Stonepelt turned his head to his sister who was on the ground with a pool of blood around her.
Stonepelt yowled and ran to his sister.
The tom washed blood off his paws before running away.
Duskpelt yowled when he saw his daughter dead.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Hawkwing flicked his ears and sniffed the air and the ground. "I smell a collar!" he hissed, walking towards the scent.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Duskpelt ran to Spottedheart, pure greif filled his eyes.
The tom slowered pace, thinking he had escaped trouble. He licked his paws to hide the blood scent then layed down to think about his victory.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:23 pm

Hawkwing sniffed the branch which held the collar and snapped his teeth angrily. "I have myself a kittypet to kill!" He spat, his fur fluffing up.

Lynxeye rolled his eyes and bounded up next to Hawkwing. "Then I will too." He replied, sniffing the air with his powerful snout.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:34 pm

The tom shook his pelt, he proudly walked to the fence. "See, I told you I could commit murder and get away with it. Now pay up dude." He smiled to another kittypet.
The silver cat whom the tom was speaking to shoved a bowl full of food to him. "Wow, I didn't think you would get away with it." she laughed. "My turn now,"
The tom smiled. "You'll die, Silver."
"Will not." Silver smiled and took off.
The tom, Shasta, ate up the food then disappered in his house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WarClan's Awaken.
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: