Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Winds of Change

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

Winds of Change - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:46 am

Bluefur purred at her kit, then she looked at Shadow "Thank you for taking her" she meowed gratefully.

Stonekit smiled and ran over to Shadow to give him a purr of thanks before she ran into the nursery for bed "Thanks Shadow!" she purred and ran off to her mother.

Whitestar smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:52 am

Shadow purred, his eye glew as he watched Stonekit run off. "Whitestar, have you chosen a deputy?" Shadow asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:26 am

"Yes, I announce her tonight." Whitestar answered. "I also announce Stonekit's apprenticeship."
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Shadow nodded, he yawned then made his way to the den Spiderweb had built for him. He curled up in his next then gazed at the nursery. 'Stonekit as an...apprintice? I wonder what that means.' He thought before closeing his eyes for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Whitestar yowled for a clan meeting.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Shadow was fast asleep.
Spiderweb woke Shadow up. "C'mon, its time for a meeting." He said.
Shadow nodded and got up. He yawned then walked by Spiderweb and sat down. "So whats this whole apprintice thing?" The Cougar asked.
"Its when kits are six moons old they get their apprintice name, Stonekit will now be known as Stonepaw, she will be choosen a mentor who will train her to fight, hunt, track ir even be taught the ways of a medicien cat." Spiderweb said.
Shadow nodded then looked up at Whitestar.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Whitestar spoke clearly as a light snow fall covered the clan "The time has come for IceeClan to receive a new deputy. I, Whitestar, Leader of IceClan, have thought long and hard about my choice." She raised her voice as her speech went on, and she raised her head proudly.
"I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice. The warrior I have chosen is a brave and intelligent, and I know she will protect and serve our clan well. IceClan's new deputy will be Bluefur." Whitestar said.

"Congratulations, Bluefur. "

Bluefur purred and stepped up to WhiteStar.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Shadow smiled.
Spiderweb nodded.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:33 pm

Whitestar jumped down before announcing Stonekit as an apprentice "Shadow, would you be willing to train Stonekit?" she asked Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:12 pm

Shadow thought for a second then nodded. "Yes." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:54 am

WhiteStar smiled and nodded. She jumped back onto High Rock and announced "This is a proud day for Iceclan, by naming apprentices we show IceClan will survive and remain strong. Stonekit, from now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Stonepaw." she smiled down at Stonekit.

Stonepaw couldn't help but smile brightly at the sound of her new name.

Whitestar then turned to Shadow "Shadow, you are ready for an apprentice, you will be Stonepaw's mentor. I know you will pass on your strength, and wisdom, to Stonepaw, and teach her the skills that will make her a brave warrior of IceClan." she said proudly.

Bluefur smiled and purred at her daughter, pride in her eyes that she tried to conceal.

Flowerspirit purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:06 pm

Shadow nodded slowly, unsure of what to do, he stayed where he was.
Spiderweb looked at the cougar.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:11 pm

Stonepaw purred and ran over to Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:41 am

Shadow smiled at Stonepaw. He purred then thought of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:17 am

Whitestar smiled "That is all for tonight." she said to her clan.

Bluefur walked into the warrior's den.

Stonepaw yawned.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:26 am

Shadow smiled then got up and walked to his den. "Lets see, theres a Apprintices den, a Warriors den, a Nursery, a Medicien cat den, A leaders den, so this must be...the Cougar den." He said to himself as he walked into it.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:01 am

My cats slept soundly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:26 pm

Shadow fell asleep.
The air was cold, the night was pitch black. Shadow walked to a creek, his eyes dull with worry. 'I'm in my old gang's territory.' He thought. A twig snapped behind him, he spun around and saw a female Cougar. "...E-Emma?" He whispered. The female nodded. "My dear mate, I bring news from Victory," 'Victory, my old gangs leader.' Shadow remembered the male cougar who died to save his gang's life from humans. "he said Comet is setting out on a quest to find and kill you," Emma continued. "he's bringing six others, Star, Ice, Fish, Dash, Stream and Rabbit. They will find you and they will kill your new family. You must be ready, you must find help and you must fight and kill Comet on your own if you are to live." Emma sighed. "Be ready Shadow, and please be safe." With that, the female disappeared. Shadow looked down, his heart hurt more than anything. He suddenly smelled a foul scent, he turned around, blood. Blood was everywhere, in the creek, splattered on trees and grass. He saw out of the cornor of his eye a dark cougar, much larger than him, stalk forward. Shadow's eyes widened as the dark cougar roared then charged at him.

Shadow woke up screaming loudly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:13 pm

Stonepaw came running for Shadow "Are you okay!?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:48 am

Shadow panted. "Yea...Yeah, I'm...fine. Just a, bad dream." He narrowed his eyes. 'More like a bad omen.' He thought.
Spiderweb was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:33 am

Stonepaw was not convinced, but she left the matter alone.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:51 am

Shadow sighed, he looked up at the riseing sun.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Stonepaw walked out into the open air a d went out hunting.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Shadow narrowed his eyes, he sighed then went to find Whitestar.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:48 pm

WhiteStar was on top of High Rock, greiving her lost son.

Flowerspirit gathered herbs.

Stonepaw chased a mouce.

Bluefur shook her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winds of Change
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-