Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Winds of Change

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

Winds of Change - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:27 pm

Stonekit turned her head "Why is she whining?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Shadow walked to the nursery and layed down, his eyes resting on the kits. "Your really lucky to have them." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Bluefur smiled "They're work, but it's worth it" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Shadow nodded. "I'm off to sharpen my fighting skills." He yawned before getting up. He waved goodbye with his tail then started walking off.
Spiderweb got up. "Shadow, wait, I was wondering if I could come with you and see how you fight."
Shadow nodded. "Come on then."
Spiderweb started walking to Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Stonekit stumbled after Shadow "I wanna come too!!" she yowled, trying to catch Shadow's tail so she didn't have to truge through the snow.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Shadow smiled, he looked at Bluefur. "Is it ok if she comes?" He asked, curling his tail tip so the kit wouldn't slip off.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:46 pm

Bluefur smiled "Yes, it will be good for her" she meowed.

Stonekit purred and snuggled herself on Shadow's tail.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Shadow nodded then walked away.
Spiderweb followed.
Shadow stopped, he scented another cougar. "Oh no..." He growled. He turned to Spiderweb. "Hide in that bush quick, take Stonekit with you." He ordered, his amber eyes blazed with worry.
Spiderweb nodded then carefuly picked Stonekit up and hid in the bush.
A large male cougar with one eye stepped out.
Shadow growled, his fur raised.
The cougar growled and leaped for Shadow.
Shadow leaped high in the air, his claw's stuck in the strange male's lower jaw. He jolted his arm up and caused the skin to break.
The male let out a roar of pain then tackled Shadow.
Shadow threw the male off with a snarled then pinned him down, his eyes blazed. "Boulder, dare you track me down?" He growled.
Boulder growled. "I know your hanging around cats, thats the only reason I came, a bunch of cats can last me for weeks, and I won't let you stop me from that prevlage!" He threw Shadow off then made a jolt toward the bush Spiderweb was with Stonekit.
Shadow snarled, he leaped back up and grabbed Boulder's hindleg, he threw Boulder down then broke his front leg.
Boulder yowled in pain.
Shadow lifted his front paw, he clawed Boulder's throat.
Boulder cursed then threw Shadow off. He manged to continue to fight, he duck his head then charged at Shadow.
Shadow leaped high in the air and snaged his claw's on Boulder's throat, he jolted his arm up again and tore the skin. He watched as blood streamed out of Boulder's neck, Shadow made a twist in the air and landed on all four paws, he walked to Boulder, sniffing him. "Ok guys, he's dead." Shadow called to the bush where Spiderweb and Stonekit were at.
Spiderweb stepped out, his eyes wide in bewildermeant. "That has to be the most amazing thing I'v ever seen!"
Shadow ignored the complimeant, he was too busy licking his tore leg.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:54 pm

Stonekit looked at Shadow with admiration in her eyes "Awesome!" she meowed, but quickly getting herbs and cob webs for her wounded friend's leg. Stonekit returned with cobwebs and herbs, she placed the cobwebs on the wound and made Shadow eat some poppy seed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:01 am

Shadow easily licked up the poppy. "Thanks." He kindly smiled, he waited a bit then stood up, he dropped his tail and placed it on the ground next to Stonekit. "Still want to come?" He asked smiling.
Spiderweb yawned. "You two go ahead, I'm tired." He nodded a thanks to Shadow then walked back toward camp.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:36 am

Honeypalm watched her kits wrestle. (Woot for aging them :3)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:32 am

Stonekit nodded quickly and jumped onto Shadow's fluffy tail.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:41 am

Shadow smiled then curled his tail tip so Stonekit wouldn't slip off. He walked to a dry place then spotted a rabbit. "Stonekit, how would you like me to teach you a little bit of fighting moves?" He asked as a idea came to him.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:05 pm

Stonekit nodded "That would be awesome!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Shadow nodded, he set Stonekit down then grabbed the rabbit and killed it. "M'kay, what you do is leap as high as you can in the air with one paw out, dig your claws into the others jaw, eye, leg or ear than jerk your arm up as hard as you can to break skin and possibly unblance the other. Like this," He ran to a log and leaped high in the air, with his left paw below him, he dug his claws into the wood then jolted his arm up causing wood splinters and dirt flying everywhere. Then he twisted in the air and landed on four paws.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:10 pm

Stonekit did as she was instructed and landed on her belly, bit everythingelse was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Shadow smiled. "Perfect! Try to twist in the air it'll make you land better." He purred then sat down.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:06 pm

Stonekit leaped into the air and landed on all four paws.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:09 pm

"Good job." Shadow smiled, light caught his eyes, he noticed the sky turning red and purple. 'Sunset.' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Stonekit's eyes took in the sunset "It's so pretty" she purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:40 am

Shadow nodded, his amber eyes locked on the sky.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:03 pm

A light snowfall fell onto the cats, Stonekit looked at one that had landed on her nose "We should proberly be heading back, my mom would be getting worried."
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:03 am

Shadow nodded in agreemeant. He offered his tail to Stonekit.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:14 am

Stonekit cuddled up in Shadow's tail.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:38 am

Shadow curled his tip then walked off to camp. When he arrived he spotted Spiderweb peeking out from inside of the nursery.
Shadow walked to the nursery then set Stonekit in it. "Good job." He smiled at her.
Spiderweb gently poked Shadow. "Hey, I made you a den next to the warriors den."
Shadow looked behind him and saw a large shealter made out of branchs. "Thank you." He dipped his head then walked to the large den. He spotted a plump dead rabbit sitting in the moss, he smiled then walked in and ate it. He curled in the moss then looked around. 'This is great,' he thought 'I can't believe he did this for me.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winds of Change
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: