Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Winds of Change

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

Winds of Change - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:03 pm

"I have, but please don't say anything" Bluefur pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:42 am

Spiderweb looked at Honeypalm. His gentle eyes settled on her. He walked down and layed next to her. "Is she ok?" He asked Leafpelt.

(Bah, sorry for poofing. Internet is acting up and all that.)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:15 pm

"Okay, I wont, Bluefur." Leafpelt purred, turning towards Spiderweb. "She will be better within a few days, though she may be a little bit wobbly on her feet. That dog took her whiskers off!" Leafpelt laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:06 pm

"So don't let her walk around very much" Flowerspirit said "But help her rely on sight and hearing." she added.

Whitestar peeked in "If Honeypalm doesn't recover by moonhigh in three days, she will not be a warrior." she said.

Bluefur nodded.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:07 pm

Leafpelt looked up. "But why?" She asked, her eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:14 pm

"We need strong warriors, a great war will come, and I can't risk her." WhiteStar said, showing that it was her final decision.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:17 pm

Leafpelt rested her tail on Honeypalm's shoulder and looked down at her foster child. "Dont worry, she will be strong then." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:30 pm

"Just don't get to attatched to your kit. Flowerspirit Is your apprentice, not her." WhiteStar reminded her before she left.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Leafpelt twitched her whiskers in annoyance but nodded anyways, getting up and prodding Honeypalm gently awake. "Honeypalm, wake up." She meowed.

Honeypalm opened her green eye and looked up. "What? Is it time to go to the Training Hollow?" She asked with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:16 pm

Flowerspirit snorted.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Leafpelt shook her head and gently nosed Honeypalm to her paws. "No, it is time to get better. Go with Flowerspirit to get a drink from the river." She ordered.

Honeypalm took a wobbly paw forward. Her whiskers were trimmed completely on one side, and halfway the other.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Flowerspirit balanced Honeypalm.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:30 pm

"Thanks." Honeypalm meowed, padding slightly forward.

"Have fun you two!" Leafpelt called after them, coughing slightly. Her brittle bones rattled.

Snow brought Tallkit into the Medicine Cat's Den. "He has been coughing up blood!" She gasped. "And there is no sign of Bramble everywhere!" She panted, making it obvious she had been looking for her father.

Leafpelt dropped a large honey comb in front of Tallkit. "Lap that up, it will help your throat. In the future, dont eat anything prickly and suckle from your mother often." She ordered.

Tallkit lapped at the honeycomb with an appreciative nod.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Flowerspirit smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:34 pm

Honeypalm padded forward. "Are we leaving or not?" She meowed to Flowerspirit, her voice shaky do to the neck wound.

Snow picked up Tallkit and dropped him outside the den. "You know, I have seen the way you look at him. Enough of it, or me and my kit go elsewhere." She spat angrily, picking up Tallkit again and heading away.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:23 pm

Whitestar stood in front of Snow "You can not exspect us to not be suspisius, if you leave, Tallkit will not survive, his father's gang will smell his scent and kill him. I would know." she meowed. A dark past was within WhiteStar.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:38 pm

Snow sighed. "Sorry, I am just very stressed. I havent seen my father for a few sunrises, and it worries me." She meowed, picking the sleeping Tallkit up again and heading for the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:41 pm

"If it eases your worrying mind, I can set up a patrol to look for him" Bluefur sudgested.

WhiteStar nodded.

Flowerspirit walked carefully with Honeypalm to the stream.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:54 pm

Snow shook her head. "No, he would just get angry. Me and Leafpelt will look for him. Thanks for the offer, though." She replied, dashing away but stopping at the entrance. "On second thought, I think ill go check twolegplace." She meowed, and without waiting for an answer, dashed away.

Honeypalm lapped up at the cold water. "Thanks, Flowerspirit." She meowed through mouthfulls.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:09 am

"Bluefur" Whitestar said, turning to Bluefur.

Bluefur nodded and quickly followed Snow.

Flowerspirit nodded "My pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:12 am

Spiderweb sighed and watched Honeypalm.
Mudkit and Waterkit walked to Spiderweb and sat down next to him.
Spiderweb's black and white fur swyed in the breeze, his gentle green eyes glew peacefuly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:36 am

Bluefur returned, cut from brambles, but safe no less. She shook her blue fur and ran into Leafpelt's den "They're here!" she whispered in her ear, reffering to her kits. Bluefur after talking to Leafpelt, ran out of camp.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:15 am

Leafpelt burst up. "I need borage, poppy seeds and moss!" She yowled loudly, bursting after Bluefur with bundles of borage and poppy seeds.

Honeypalm looked up from her spot by the stream and stretched. "I feel better." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:47 am

Bluefur yowled.

Flowerspirit nodded to Honeypalm and dashed after Bluefur.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:55 am

Honeypalm calmly got up and followed with a bundle of wet moss.

Leafpelt instructed Bluefur to lay on a patch of soft moss and feathers. "Now, breathe deeply. As soon as they are done coming, I will give you the borage and poppy seeds." She meowed.

Honeypalm dropped the wet moss as Dustfoot came over the border. "What is wrong here?" He asked, looking at Bluefur.

Honeypalm turned around and snapped at Dustfoot. "And who gave you permission to walk over here and ask of our business? Sho!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winds of Change
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: