Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Home Once More Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Home Once More Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Home Once More Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Home Once More Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Home Once More Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Home Once More Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Home Once More Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Home Once More Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Home Once More Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Home Once More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:19 pm

Sky entered the den, talking to Wolf and Sun "That cat." she spat, referring to Onepaw, annoyed that she missed him.

Sun and Wolf chuckled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:21 pm

(I cant lock topics -_-. lol -makes a tribe cat that isnt dead-)

A blue-eyed she-cat with a pelt the color of desert sand walked into the cave. She had slightly darker stripes. Her name was Sand. She dropped a rabbit she was carrying.

(She was born here- remember that xD)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Sun bowed his head to Sand "Welcome Sand" he already knew her name.

Wolf smiled at the she-cat.

Sky felt threatened with her future position by Sand, but kept her cool.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Sand dipped her head. "Sun, Wolf, Sky." She meowed, flicking her tail gently over Sky's shoulder. "I am off to hunt again." She meowed, walking out with her tail held high.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:46 pm

Wolf nodded "I'll go with you, more hunters, more prey" he meowed.

Sky rolled her eyes and went to gather herbs for Sun.

Sun worked on the den.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Sand crept slowly on a tree branch. There was a next of hawk chicks. She jumped at them and snapped each of their necks. She dropped the fat, feathery creatures on the ground and brought the mother to the ground when it appeared. "Thanks for coming, Wolf." She said, nodding her head to the tom.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Wolf nodded, his long dark fur blowing in the wind as he caught the mother hawk and dropped it to the ground and climbed down the tree after it "My pleasure" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:53 pm

"Ooh whats this? A rare treat!" Sand purred, dashing into the bushes and finding pink berries with bumps. "Rasberries!" She mewled, licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:56 pm

Wolf looked at the berrys "A rare delicacy!" he meowed happily, plucking the branches carefully off.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Sand took as many as she could carry and the chicks back to the cave. "Rasberries and hawks." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Wolf dropped his kill and treats into the pile, but left the berries out in a shelf.

Sky took one small one and chewed it slowly.

Sun bowed his head "Good work" he mused and ate one.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:33 pm

Sand brought some more rasberries in and placed them on a shelf with the rest of them. She grabbed a small branch and ate the rasberries. There was one whole bush left.

(Now I gtg xD)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Wolf lied down beside Sand with a rabbit "Would you like to share?" he asked with a smile.

Sky sighed, remembering Onepaw then growled to herself 'No, you are with your family now' but she couldn't help but thunk that Onepaw would have shared prey with her.

Sun dropped a finch at Sky's paws, which awakended her from her day dream "Eat up, Stream, Shadow and Lion are coming soon" he meowed softly.

Right on cue, Stream, Shadow and Lion came.

Stream smiled "Hello Wolf, Sun, Sand and Sky" she mused, her blue eyes shone, and her blue-grey pelt glistened in the light.

Shadow, a full black cat with shining golden eyes, he had a thing for Sky secretly "Hello" he meowed.

Lion bowed his head, his pelt was a fiery gold and his eyes were a shade of forest green "Greetings" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:46 am

Ice and Splash (My wolf chars. xD) walked into the clearing, each carring prey. Splash licked her older sister Ice and dropped her prey.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:34 am

Sun welcomed Ice and Splash.

Sky went out to hunt.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:48 am

Sand purred and dipped her head to all the new comers before taking a bite out of the rabbit, nodding thankfully towards Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:59 pm

Splash purred.
Ice looked around, her eyes tinted with hostility. (Just like meh wolf. XP)
Splash touched her sister on the shoulder. "It's okay."
Ice puffed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:58 pm

(Are they wolves or cats?)

Sand looked up from the rabbit and swallowed the last mouthful of her share. She yawned and stretched her light sandy pelt.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:09 pm

(Cats, but on WQ I have those wolves, but I wanted to make them cats on here. xP)
Splash yawned.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:13 pm

"So it is contagious. I am not suprised." She meowed. "I am going to bed. Thanks for the rabbit, Wolf." She meowed, butting her head into his shoulder and walking towards the pre-made dens.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:44 pm

Wolf nodded to the sandy colored she-cat "My pleasure" he purred.

Sun, leader and medicine cat of the tribe, greeted each cat before going out hunting.

Stream nodded to Sun and gathered herbs.

Sky was daydreaming of her travels, from when DangerSight found her as a kit, to when she left them.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:46 am

(I know where Sand got her name now! -writes a dream-)

Sand fell asleep, quietly muttering of her past in it and twitching now and again.

"Mama, why is it so dry?" Sand asked a black she-cat, who looked nothing like her. Her mother's name was Black Sky That Meets The Sea. "Because, Sand, this is the desert." her mother purred in reply. Black was sucking the juice out of a cactus when a large animal bowled into her, and Sand was sent off yowling.

Sand jumped up with a loud hiss, her fur fluffed up.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:58 am

Wolf calmed Sand down "Its all okay" he purred.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:01 am

Sand looked around, her eyes wild.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:02 am

"Sand?" Wolf asked.

Sky sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Once More   Home Once More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Once More
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next