Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Silverfur's new home.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Silverfur's new home. Empty
PostSubject: Silverfur's new home.   Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:11 am

The twoleg monster stopped in front of a large, wide, white house with brown shingles and windows that had flowers in them. The twoleg took Silverfur out of the cage and took her inside. Put me down you no-furred monster! She yowled.

The twoleg just looked down on her and petted her. Dont worry baby, i got a nice home for you. He said. The twoleg put Silverfur on the couch and fitted a pink, diamond studded collar around her neck.

Silverfur began to try to get it off. Stupid collar! She meowed. Miststream should be here soon to rescue me, i know he will. Silverfur thought, begining to cry.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Silverfur's new home.   Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:57 am

Miststream carefully jumped in the house by an open window and waited until to two leg had gone and he went over to Silverfur and whispered you are coming home with me he nodded to a open window
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silverfur's new home.   Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Silverfur jumped up, excited to see Miststream. She nuzzled him. Ok, lets go. She purred. Her ears quickly pricked up. Hide under the couch! The twoleg is coming back! She whispered urgently. Without waiting for him to go she pushed him under and went back onto the chair.

Im gonna close the window for the night. Then we can watch horror movies until ten o' clock. The twoleg said heading for the window.

Silverfur meowed to get attention so Miststream could leave before the twoleg closed the window, but it was too late. The window closed with a shut and Miststream and Silverfur were trapped inside.

The twoleg walked up again. I cant hurt him, or he might hurt me, i just have to play along until morning. Silverfur though. The twoleg stroked her back and Silverfur began to purr with fake delight.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silverfur's new home.   Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Miststream kept in a hiss at the twoleg, he looked at the cat flap and smiled Silverfur!
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silverfur's new home.   Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Silverfur nodded a quick no. It squeks louder than a monster roars! Silverfur warned.

The twoleg left the room and pulled something in a shiney cxan out of the cubbord. He opened it and put the tuna in a bowl. Come get it girl. He said snapping his fingers and clicking his tounge.

Silverfur stared back at Miststream. Im going to see what he wants. Silverfur said, not knowing what he wanted. She jumped off the armchair and headed towards the twoleg. She dropped her head in the bowl and smelt the food. Its tuna! Not old stinky twoleg food! Silverfur mewed.

The twoleg left the room and closed the door behind him.

Silverfur lifted her head towards the door and heard the twoleg set his alarm clock. Lets hurry and go. She said running towards the cat flap and carefully lifting it with a paw.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silverfur's new home.   Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:59 pm

he grabbed silverfur and ran out of the cat flap and jumped high over the fence and set her down and looked her over are you ok?
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silverfur's new home.   Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Silverfur nodded. Yes but, what about you? I could have broken your back the way i shoved you under the couch. Silverfur said worriedly checking Miststream over.

The twoleg didnt seem to notice the cat flap and just went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silverfur's new home.   Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Miststream nodded I am fine, i just care about you
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silverfur's new home.   Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Silverfur nudged him. Thank you. She purred. She looked at her collar. She ran towards the neighborhood dog. Rex, take this off before i tear your eyes out. Silverfur growled.

Glad to oblidge The dog replied, nipping the collar in half.

Silverfur purred. Let old dusty have that one. She purred walking back towards Miststream. The dogs here are push overs. Silverfur joked.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silverfur's new home.   Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Miststream chuckled and walked back to camp.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silverfur's new home.   Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Silverfur purred in delight and followed him. Remember, Rex, Old Dusty needs that to remember me by! The stupid fur-ball cant remember a thing! Silverfur yowled over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silverfur's new home.   Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:32 pm

Miststream smiled and nuzzled SIlverfur
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverfur's new home.   Silverfur's new home. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silverfur's new home.
Page 1 of 1