Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The New Era.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

The New Era. - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:26 pm

Iceheart put her tail on Silvermoon's shoulder for comfort. "Don't let him get the amusement of seeing you like this," Her sweet tone said. "why not just ignore it?"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:11 pm

Warfang showed no emotion, she only bounded up into the sky and seemed to being all of StarClan around her "I do not care what anouone says, they may despise me, or love me." she said to them, as she restricted their powers to only dreams, as well as the dark forest's.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:13 am

Silvermoon nodded and raised her tail again.

Skeeter turned his back and stalked towards the stars.

(Omg not SquirrelXAsh again!)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:12 am

Iceheart disappeared.
Poppyblood and Darklight appeared. "Your idiots Starclan, you don't control us, so you made the number one worst mistake." Darklight spat.
(Oh no. XD)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:14 am

Silvermoon instantly jumped onto Darklight, a wild light in her eyes. "Just leave the cats of StarClan and earth alone!" She spat, raising a paw and swiping it onto Darklight's face hard.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:17 am

"Actually we made the best move in history" Warfang meowed. She entered PoppyBlood's mind and spoke "PoppyBlood, you really want this? Darklight is using you! He doesn't care! And he never will!"
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:18 am

Darklight smirked. "When you idioticly tried to drain Dark forests powers, you manged to drain only one of them, we're ghosts now, we don\'t feel anything, we go through trees and rocks. But we have the power of killing on our side.\" He grabbed Toadpaw and raked his claws on the young cats back, ripping flesh.
Toadpaw yowled in pain.
Poppyblood blinked. \'He is my leader now, Halfstar is his mentor, and I\'m Darklights apprintice, I cannot do as much as put a paw in earth without a good beating from him, if I tryed to come to Starclan, he would kill me over and over again, its too much to risk..I already got a ripping when I helped Spiderpaw and his friends.\' she said to Warfang in her head.

Last edited by Iceheart on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:20 am

Silvermoon spat angrily. "Then by the power of StarClan, I remove your name, so that you may never return to earth!" She hissed, begining the ceremony. "From this moment on, Darklight will be known as Lightpurr, and shall never be able to return to earth, even in his ghostly form." She yowled out loud. The stars shined brighter.

Sockstar gently grabbed Toadpaw and pulled him away.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:22 am

Warfang looked at Lightpurr "See ya!"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:24 am

(The only soft name I could come up with= Lightpurr)

Silvermoon jumped off Lightpurr. "Bye bye!" She said cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:24 am

Darklight didn't move. "What part of 'ghost' don't you understand? I can't change my name because I died with it, I cannot change my pelt color because I died with it, face it, theres nothing you can do to change me."
(Edited my post with Poppybloods response, War.)
Halfstar appeared. "Tell you want, we get cave of darkness at the new territory, and we leave you and everyone else alone for three moons."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:27 am

"How about if you get the cave of darkness you leave us alone until there is an evil cat who has died. You may then guide his or her spirit to the Dark Cave with you. We will tell our kits not to venture to the Dark Cave, but if they do and nobody is there to save them by the time you reach them...." Silvermoon trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:29 am

Halfstar and Darklight's jaws parted in a huge grin. "Kits. About time we get 'em. They make a good snack and a well apprintice in the after life." Darklight purred evily.
"You have your self a deal then." Halfstar nodded.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:30 am

Silvermoon nodded. "Not at the entrance, though. It has to be in the middle, where the pool shines bright in the starlight." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:35 am

"Now wait a minute." Iceheart stepped down from where she was at. "Are you talking about Warclans territory?" She asked.
Darklight snorted. "No, we're talking about otters. Yes we're talking about that cave."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:36 am

Silvermoon sighed. "Isnt there another Dark Cave somewhere? Or is it here?" She mewed, realising she had promised them WarClan territory.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:44 am

Darklight thought. "I'm not useily peaceful, but theres a smilier cave across from Warclan's cave."
Halfstar threw Darklight down and raked his claws across his face. "Shut up and stay out of this." He spat.
Darklight growled and kicked Halfstar off. "Don't tell me my dirt." He spat.
Halfstar threw himself on Darklight.
Cinderclaw appeared. "If I have to tear you two apart agian I'll be a Starclan cat." She spat sourly.
Darklight and Halfstar broke apart and growled at eachother.
Iceheart purred with amusement. "Just like kits." She whispered to Silvermoon.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:45 am

Silvermoon nodded.

Feathertail was sitting next to Fallenleaf and Stormcloud.

Ravenwing sat beside Hawkwing and Lynxeye, watching the cats.

(What Clan was Tawnypaw from again? Oh wait it was SilverClan lol)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:53 am

Darklight spat. "Well, whatever cave it is we have a deal."
Halfstar growled and was prepared to attack Darklight when Cinderclaw pulled him on his back. "Don't even think about it." She spat.
Halfstar snorted and disappeared.
Cinderclaw disappeared.
Darklight disappeared.
Poppyblood disappeared.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:54 am

Silvermoon sighed. "There, we have a deal." She turned towards the cats behind her. "Teach your kits about the cave. Tell them not to go in the middle where the stars shine brightest." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:57 am

Iceheart nodded.
(Do you think I should make a thread for the Dark cats? That would be fun to roleplay as them, Darkclan. XD)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:58 am

Warfang shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:59 am

"Whats wrong, Warfang?" Iceheart asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:00 am

(You totally should Icy)

Silvermoon looked around for Skeeter, but he was nowhere to be seen. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:03 am

(Is Cloudy a Dark cat? lol I forgot. Razz)
Iceheart searched for Hawkwing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era.
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: