Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The New Era.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

The New Era. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Stonepelt scratched his ear as rage crept up on him. "Darklight, I will never forgive you."
Spottedheart sighed.
Duskpelt sighed.
Cinderclaw and Patch talked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:29 pm

Jupiternose shook her head. "Nothing. I am a proud WarClan cat who had mate a friend with Feathertail and Floatfire." She snorted, refusing to tell her mother anymore.

Featherdream sighed, licked Jupiternose behind the ear and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:38 pm

DangerSight returned to camp, her pelt was washed off, and now sparkilinh.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Jupiternose greeted her friend with a purr. "Hello Dangersight!" She meowed happily.

Lynxeye returned to camp with a rabbit clamped between his jaws. he dropped it on the fresh-kill pile, got a magpie and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:09 pm

DangerSight smiled "Well, you have a spring In your step, what happened?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:10 pm

"Oh, I made a friend.. And somebody special asked me something..." She mewed, fumbling with her paws.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:12 pm

"Floatfire asked you to be his mate didn't he?" DangerSight said with a slick smile.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:16 pm

Jupiternose's eyes brightened and she whispered, suddenly becoming serious. "You wont tell anyone, right?" She asked, her eyes begining to plead her friend. "Come eat with me, will you?" She purred, invitingly flicking her tail.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:23 pm

DangerSight smiled "My mouth is sealed" she whispered "Ok, good thing to, Im hungry!" she said brightly as she headed over to the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Jupiternose purred. "I am glad I have a friend like you to count on, Dangersight." She mewed, taking a bite into her juicy piece of prey. "I cant wait until the Gathering. It will be my first gathering, if I get to go, that is." She mewed.

Lynxeye walked over to Ragestar. "Who will go to the gathering tomorrow?" He asked.

Hawkwing did a border patrol alone again, marking his territory with a powerful scent, but staring across the WarClan border with longing in his eyes.

Skeeter appeared next to Hawkwing. "Go to her, Hawkwing. Do what your heart tells you." He purred.

Hawkwing stared angrily back at the tom that appeared. "I cannot betray Sockstar like that!" He hissed.

Silvermoon appeared next to Skeeter. "Sockstar will understand. My daughter has always been compassionate when it comes to love, dear Hawkwing. I lack in that sense." She mewed.

Hawkwing lowered his gaze. "I-ill think about it. But right now I must finish this border patrol." He mewed, and then the two cats vanished.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:41 pm

(O.O)

RageStar took in a deep breath "You, JupiterNose, WarFeather, Stonepelt, and DangerSight." she said.

Dangersight smiled, finally, a friend "Its what I'm here for" she said with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:47 pm

Jupiternose ate the last bit of her prey and swiped her tounge over her mouth. "I am glad." She mewed with a smile.

Featherdream walked into camp. She had alot of plump prey from the hunting spot and she dropped it on the fresh-kill pile. She took a rabbit to Berrynose and left it for him when he was done eating some catmint and brought over a large wood pigeon. "Is everything alright, Berrynose?" She asked, poking her head inside the den.

Berrynose looked up. He looked frail like his mate Featherdream. He coughed and nodded. "I have not encountered a bout of greencough that I wasnt able to cure. I am just glad it isnt greencough yet. I need to gather more catmint." He mewed, taking a bite of the plump rabbit his mate had caught.

Featherdream shook her head. "No, I will collect it. Just list the herbs and I will be off after we eat." She mewed, staring Berrynose in the eyes as he listed the herbs.

Lynxeye nodded. "I will tell them." He mewed, telling all the cats that they were to go to the gathering tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:52 pm

Dangersight looked at Jupiternose with a smile.

Warfeather nodded.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:56 pm

Lynxeye purred and licked his mate on the head. "I am going to go and get some sleep." He mewed, walking towards the warriors den.

When Berrynose and Featherdream had finished, Featherdream dashed out of the camp entrance in search of catmint.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Warfeather nodded "Very well"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:10 pm

Berrynose coughed again and used the rabbit pelt that he left behind to cover it up. He figured it could be used like what the twolegs called a 'tissue'.

Featherdream sniffed around in the twoleg garden when a shadow fell across where she was. She hadnt noticed it until it was two late. The twoleg kit grabbed her with a loud squeal and dashed away, yelling what Featherdream thought was; "Mother! Its a cat!"

Jupiternose stretched with a yawn. "I am tired. I am going to bed. I will see you later, Dangersight." She mewed, walking towards the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Dangersight's sharp hearing heated the two-leg and ran to it, she bit down on the two-keg's leg.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:17 pm

(Daw I wanted Featherdream to get caught I should have mentioned that earlier. I know lol)

The twoleg-kit screamed and brushed the cat away. He ran through the empty house. His mother had promised that he could keep a pet if he had found one before they moved. He was suprised that Featherdream didnt attack, but she was wide eyed in shock and horror. They both climbed into the car and Featherdream looked out the window as it started and drove away.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Dangersight yowled "Featherdream!!"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Jupiternose awoke from her dreaming at Dangersight's loud yowl. She got up and ran over, blinking sleep from her eyes. "I smell Featherdream and twolegs. What happened?" She asked.

Fallenpaw left Hawkwing at the WarClan border with a mouse, magpie, vole and shrew. He walked into the territory, willing to die in this territory if he got caught.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:47 pm

DangerSight growled "She;s gone" she hissed and turned away.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:53 pm

Jupiternose looked after where the she-cat had left. She felt as if she should follow, but she tore herself away from it and walked back to camp with Dangersight.

Hawkwing walked into the camp and cautiously looked around. "Ragestar?" He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:19 pm

RageStar stood there, wide eyed "Wha-" she said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:20 pm

Hawkwing dipped his head. "I have left SilverClan. I understand if you wont take me in, Ragestar. But I dont want to feel torn between Clans, so I chose the Clan I knew wouldnt be as hostile to me as some of SilverClan's members had been." He meowed, meeting Ragestar's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:24 pm

RageStar took in a deep breath "Let's go to camp, I will gladly take you in"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era.
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: