Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Great Mistake.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:24 pm

Sockfeather shuddered as she watched the procedure.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:27 pm

Sheepfur took the leg and buried it. Then got herbs to heal the wound.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:31 pm

Sockfeather looked at Sheepfur. "Thanks for coming back. You know you didnt have to if you didnt want to." She mewed. "We should all be able to choose what Clan we are in." She said.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:44 pm

(Sorry guys)

Rageheart turned her head away, not answering. She ran to the side of her leader "You will not take what is rightfully my mother's. She died for this clan, and I intened to keep her hard work."

Challengefang padded up next to her "I can't believe my father would even want to join you" she said, glaring into the eyes of her former friend, they were with hatred now.

Rangerspirit glared at the stupid kits.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:12 am

Sockfeather hissed at them all. "What a bunch of Clanmates you are! Nothing but ShadowClan, their hearts coldened by the harsh winter air that blows over their territory." She yowled.

Hawkwing felt heartbroken, shattered, and hated. He swallowed hard and sighed. "I guess its just us four then, I will go and hunt without a partner. If im not back by sundown im more than likely dead." He turned towards Rageheart. "I thought you were different." He mewed. With his ears back and his tail drooping he walked away ino the undergrowth.

Sockfeather growled again. "From now on, we are enemies then. I will not question Hawkwing for loving Rageheart, that is not his fault." She declared, her eyes full of sadness.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:48 am

"Then I will raise our kits here, sense you are so ignorant." Rageheart answered, getting ready to claw SockFeather's face off. "I'm proud to have a heart of stone, because if I kill, I dont mind." she said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:03 am

(Does she mean here as in SilverClan here?)

Sockfeather snorted. "You are all a bunch of sissy kittypets, acting like this. It is natural to leave and start a new." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:05 am

"Kittypet" Rageheart snorted

(No, MountainClan)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:10 am

(k just making sure.)

Spckfeather held her chin up proudly. "I am proud of my kittypet blood and show no weakness by being full fledged kittypet" She purred.

Hawkwing sat down next to the river and sighed. "Ill hunt some and then ill decide what to do to end my life, if I can even stomach the idea." He mewed, a bit proud of himself for at least bringing up one bloodline.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:39 am

Chyesnutfeather sighed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:42 am

Hawkwing caught four fish, five birds, three mice and seven voles (lol) and took them back to camp. He was glad that Rageheart would raise his kits without him being there, she could pretend somebody else was the father to save both hers and their reputations. "Ill be hunting some more." He mewed to Sockfeather.

Sockfeather nodded. "And I will need to appoint a deputy soon." She mewed, thinking of who to make deputy.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:52 am

A small tabby cat walked into the clearing with three others following him. "Intruders!" He yowled at the clan cats.
Chesnutfeather growled and bared his teeth at the cats. "This is Silverclan territory!"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:54 am

Sockfeather arched her back and Hawkwing was soon back in the clearing. He bared his fangs and hissed. "Yes, this is SilverClan territory!" He growled, spitting at the four cats.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:10 am

Chesnutfeather had an idea. "Hey, why don't we ask them to join Silverclan?" He asked Sockfeather.

The tom hissed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:16 am

Sockfeather had to admit, she never thought about that before. She began to purr and she nodded. "Hey, why dont you join us? That was everyone is happy." She suggested with a friendly smile.

Hawkwing flattened his fur and calmed down, feeling the new tone in Sockfeather's voice. He knew now wasnt a time for action, at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:39 am

The tabby settled down. "But, we're already in a gang?" He said. "I'm Jay, this is Brundle, that is Rock and that's Dingo." Jay beconed the three with his tail over to him.
Dingo hissed.
Rock whispered something to Brundle.
Brundle cocked his head.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:41 am

Sockfeather dipped her head to Jay. "I am Sockfeather, the cat you see behind me is Hawkwing, and that is my mate, Chesnutfeather. Sheepfur is over there with Windwhisker." She mewed, pointing at them with her tail. "We have united to make SilverClan. We would all like it very much if you joined, Jay, Brundle, Rock and Dingo." She mewed politely.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:45 pm

Rageheart was in the bushes, waiting, watching.

Warkit was with her mother, Rageheart. Warkit was just born.

Rangerspirit was crouched down In the bush.

Challengefang was at at the border. She came up to Dingo "Or, you could join us, and get this land for yourself, who needs them, they act like kits" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:41 pm

Sockfeather showed absoluetely no sign of aggression. "They are recruiting for the same reason we are, Dingo, but as you see, we have many less members. Feel free to choose who you stay with, but if anything happens, remember you and your group are always welcome into SilverClan." She purred.

Hawkwing sighed and flicked his ears as the wind brushed past his face. "What did I ever do?" He whispered to himself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:10 pm

Jay twitched his whiskers. "Will I still have the same name?"
Chesnutfeather stepped forward. "Well, you could be called something like, Jaywing, Jayclaw, Jayflight, Jaysong, Jaywhisker, Jaytalon, Jayfeather.."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:12 pm

Sockfeather nodded. "Every cat needs a warrior name." She purred with delight. "It is to show your strengths. I will start a naming ceremony, if you choose to join." She mewed to Jay.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:16 pm

"Fine," Jay growled. "then I wish to be called Jayflight"
"I want to be called Rockclaw." Rock siad.
"Dingosong for me." Dingo growled.
"Brundlepelt for me." Brundle sighed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:17 pm

Sockfeather purred. "Excellent! Welcome to the Clan!" She mewed with delight.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:21 pm

(GTG bye!)
Chesnutfeather nudged Sockfeather. "It's time you'd becomed Sockstar." He mewoed
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:23 pm

(aww bye-bee)

Sockfeather nodded. "I will go alone." She decided. "Its easier on other cats, and it gives you all enough time to explore the territory." She mewed, walking out of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Mistake.
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next