Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Great Mistake.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:53 pm

Chesnutfeather padded up a long rocky hill, he turned his head to smile at Sockfeather then scent of water filled his nose. Before he could stop walking, the ground gave way to a huge drop and he fell into the bubbling water. He swam up and coughed, fresh water perfect for drinking, he looked behind him and saw a huge clearing with trees and rocks scattered about.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Sockfeather looked down. "You okay?" She asked, looking around.

Hawkwing walked up to Rageheart at four trees. "Heya Rageheart." He purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:04 pm

"Yeah, but look, this place, perfect for Silverclan!" Chesnutfeather smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:06 pm

Sockfeather purred and splashed into the water. She looked around. "Perfect!" She mewed.

Hawkwing felt rather disturbed by her ignoring him. She purred and butted his head against her shoulder. "Rageheart?" He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:10 pm

Windwhisker followed them. "What the...? What're you two doing?"
Chesnutfeather quickly told him.
"Sounds good, I'll join." Windwhisker smiled.
"Me too!" Another voice said, Sheepfur entered. "You'll need a medicien Cat."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:11 pm

Sockfeather purred. "Great! Now we just need Rageheart and Hawkwing." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:14 pm

Duskstar entered the clearing with Spottedheart at his side. "What are you four doing?" He meowed.
Spottedheart looked around. "Wow, perfect place for Stormclan to hunt!"
Chesnutfeather looked at Sockfeather worriedly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:17 pm

Sockfeather jumped out of the hole and hissed. "This is SilverClan territory Duskstar!" She yowled a warning with great furiocity.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:19 pm

"...Silverclan?" Duskstar cocked his head. "What in Starclan's name?"

Chesnutfeather looked down.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:21 pm

Sockfeather bared her fangs. "You will know soon enough. Now go before I force you out." She hissed, her tail daised in a challenge. (Meow xD)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:28 pm

For the first time ever, Duskstar growled at Sockfeather and Chesnutfeather. "You two are acting like mouse-brains, now come on, your much too young to be leaders."
Windwhisker sighed. "You know...He's right." He said then walked to Duskstar's side.
Sheepfur looked down.
Duskstar sighed. "Look at all the thing's I'v done for you two, Sockfeather, remember how I saved your life and got mine killed? And Chesnutfeahter, I could have thrown you out in the rain that day, but I allowed care to be handed to you."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:31 pm

Sockfeather snorted at Windwhisker and Duskstar. "We arent much too young. Wasnt the first leader much too young to be a leader? Think about it. Just because a cat may be young doesnt mean it isnt strong enough, brave enough or smart enough to be a leader." She mewed. "Shame on you Windwhisker for thinking like him." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:38 pm

"Your forgetting that if it warn't for him you wouldn't be alive." Windwhisker spoke. "And I'm old too, three more moons and I'll be in the elders den snapping at younguns."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:41 pm

Sockfeather snorted. "Alot of cats do things for others and they dont care. For example: Rosefoot was offering Hawkwing a mate of their own Clan but he denied her because he didnt love her. Its hard to do something when you really dont want to or when you really really have to." Sockfeather mewed. "And so what if you would be an elder soon? Elder's are a great addition to any Clan. Wise cats who tell stories and keep kits in line. They give their leader advice, help the warriors to some extent and keep others company." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:48 pm

"Your forgetting he died for you. He could have let that monster hit you and kill you, but did he? No." Windwhisker said. "Spot on, elders have more whisdom then younger cats because they lived through alot of pain and mistakes, so what? Offering mates doesn't even compare to dieing for another."
"That's enough, Windwhisker," Duskstar puffed. "theres no reasoning with these two. Let's go, and you two, when you guys need help controling your clan, don't come cring to me. I have done enough for you." He turned around a showed a huge scar on his side from the monster attack. Then he started padding away with Spottedheart and Windwhisker at his side.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:53 pm

Sockfeather snorted. "We wont need help from any of you!" She hissed. Sockfeather turned back to Chesnutfeather. "You dont feel bad right?" She asked randomly about the fight that she and her old Clanmates had before. She turned to Sheepfur. "You either right?" She asked.

Hawkwing was still trying to talk to Rageheart. "Rageheart speak to me!" He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:55 pm

"Well...." Sheepfur sighed. "He is older...And he saved your life and lost his own." She allowed a small tear to run down her cheek. "I'm sorry.." She walked with Duskstar.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:58 pm

Sockfeather sat down. "Many cats give lives for eachother every day, and many are greatful. So am I, but Duskstar seems to be acting as if he doesnt care if I died as of late." She whispered, shuddering at the thought of that dreadful day.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Chesnutfeather sat down. "If he Doesn't care then why'd he save you?" He asked then licked her head soothingly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:04 pm

Sockfeather purred and licked Chesnutfeather back. "At least you will stay with me." She purred, hoping she didnt just jynx herself.

(Hawkwing and Rageheart time cmon Icy xD)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:11 pm

(o,o you want me to play as Rage? I dunno..)
Chesnutfeather smiled.
Windwhisker reappired. "Duskstar said you guys needed me if you were going to shoot off this crazy idea. Sheepfur is coming too."
Sheepfur walked up beside Wind.
Pain cracked Chesnutfeather's back leg, he looked at it then fainted. His leg was sliced and had barely enough meat to walk on.
(Aftar math, when he fell his leg hit a rock but because of the water he couldn't feel it because of some magic thing in the cold water then the meat begain tearing away due to overworking it by swimming and walking.)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:13 pm

(Wait it is you tha plays Rage right? xD)

Sockfeather hissed in suprise and grabbed Chesnutfeather by the scruff and pulled him out of the water. She swallowed a mouse that came back up after she saw his leg. "Chesnutfeather!" She mewed, looking to Windwhisker and Sheepfur.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:18 pm

(...No, that's Warfang.)
Sheepfur looked at the leg. "It'll...It'll have to be cut off."
"Just like Onestripe." Windwhisker sighed and remembered his three legged mother.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:21 pm

Sockfeather layed beside Chesnutfeather and rested her head next to his. "Do it now while he is unconscious." She mewed, knowing what pain he would feel if he were awake.

(Oh, im dumb Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Sheepfur sighed then begain chewing the meat off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Great Mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Mistake.
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next