Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:12 pm

SilverMoon stared at warfang and let her go. She stared at Redkit and Fernkit and Hollow. You three did the right thing by trying to kill him. I knew that he would eventually try to kill someone, but you all stopped him before he could. She said gently then stalked off to tell emeraldstar the news about warfangs leaving.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:16 pm

Warfang felt a tear roll down her check "Thanks Blue" she said and walked off into the hills she felt Wildwings touch "I am going to stay" he said with pain "Ok" she said and kept walking as Wildwing walked back to camp "May i tell Emeraldstar?" he asked Silvermoon
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:17 pm

She bowed her head. Yes you may, she is your sister, its not my place. She purred and walked past anyway.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:19 pm

"thanks" He said and went to the Camp
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Character sheet
Name: Blue

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:20 pm

Blue sighed. I think I'm going to take Hollow to see some one.Blue started off into the woods.

Hollow nodded his head at the other and headed after Blue.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:23 pm

lol its all over back to camp! -locked-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2