Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Empty
PostSubject: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:48 pm

After hollow, Redkit and Fangkit reached the burial grounds they started to form a circle around each other. You dont know how long ive waited for this. He hissed.

Same here brother. She growled.

Fangkit leaped at his sister but at the last minute only a mouse-length away she leaped away and jumps on him and bit his neck hard.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Character sheet
Name: Blue

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:57 pm

Hollow sat next to a grave and watched as the bit and clawed at eachother. For an odd reason he had an urge to stop them but hollow quickly put it aside.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:04 pm

Fangkit let out an aggresive yowl and bite his sister by the scruff and threw her into the ground and let out a battle cry, but someone interupted that battle cry,
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:08 pm

Hoolow looked over to where Fangkit had stppped and stared, it was fernkit.

I have a feeling this fight isnt going to go on hollow said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:11 pm

Fernkit ran up to her brother and stared in his eyes. She saw hatred, and only hatred. Why kill your sister, Fangkit? She hissed.

Its to see who is the strongest. Redkit hissed loudly.

But it only means that one of you or both dies! She hissed and boldly held her evil brothers stare.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:16 pm

Hollow sighed(again) Maybe fernKit's right. you could kill each other but who will be there for the winner to rub it in their face. Hollow said smiling at redkit and fangkit.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:19 pm

Fangkit stared deeply into his sisters eyes. Great Starclan! Leave us alone you piece of crowfood! He warned.

If you take that back, ill let it pass, if not, ill gain all my strength from starclan to kill you! She warned.

I would listen to Fernkit Warned Redkit.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:24 pm

Hollow steped closer to Fangkit. I wouldnt mind helping her kill you. His eyes were flaming.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:28 pm

Fangkit stared at his sister with a look of evil in his eyes. Go ahead. He purred with amusement. I was only planning on killing you all anyway. He hissed.

Ill help both of them. She hissed stepping up to her brother holding her eyes a steady mouse-length away from his nose.

On my words. She hissed
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:36 pm

Hollow looked at Fangkit. On this night from this hour StarClan looks down upon you and frouns. Now you shall die. As he said those last words hollow jumped onto fangkit bringing him to the ground he skratched and bit whereever there was fur.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:38 pm

Redkit and Fernkit jumped unto fangkit and bit down hard. Make it look like he was killed by a rouge! Hissed Redkit.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:41 pm

Hollow rolled his eyes No I was going to make it look like tree kits did it. Hollow bit and scratched into fangkit blood comming out in pools.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:42 pm

Warfang jumped on Hollow and bit down on his neck "You kit!" She spat pulling him off of Fangkit "You Fox-brain!" She hissed
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:44 pm

FernKit jumped onto her brothers back and rakes her claws down his side. Fangkit let out a yowl of deafeat and jumps up and shook everyone off and ran away hissing and yowling in pain.

SilverMoon jumped through the bushes and saw warfang. Warfang! get off the helpless kit! your acting like a traitor! She hissed loudly jumping at warfang biting her neck and throwing her off.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:48 pm

Hollow hissed as he was pulled away from Fangkits body. You half-colored-red-skined-plaster-fang! PUT ME DOWN YOU HAVENT THE SLITEST IDEA WHATS GOING ON! Hollow pulled away from Warfang
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:50 pm

Warfang! Earlier i was quite clear that Fernkit would take care of it you stubborn mouse-brained piece of crow food! Hissed SilverMoon.

Yes! You let the enemy escape! He will kill everyone when he gets old enough! We are nothing but crowfood if he ever comes back! Hissed Redkit loudly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:53 pm

"Any cat can change! No one game him a change! I was him once! Locked in chains because of who i was! Give him a chance! any cat can change given the chance! No one should be killed for anything" She said, she felt anger in her along with sadness but she couldn't show it, she knew what happened
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:56 pm

Redkit stared sterly into the warriors eyes and held her gaze without flinching. He has ever lasting evil in his eyes! He will never change! Even his own mother knows! If he comes back and he attacks and kills us, your the first one who goes by the power of starclan i wish this curse upon you now! She spat loudly.

He will be back, with even more strength, i can feel it, he will attack everyone! No mercy will be given when he reaches his sixth moon! FernKit hissed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:59 pm

Hollow laughed with a hint of evil in his eye. And you shouldnt kill for fun or for power, but they still do. Evil is inside all of us. but if he comes back for blood I will skin him alive.....YOU HERE THAT FANGKIT! COME BACK FOR THE WRONG REASONS YOUR MINE! Hollow yelled spitting out blood.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:00 pm

He is more evil than we know, He might be much stronger than any of us when he gets back. Starclan please help us and guide us through this! have him never to return! She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:04 pm

"This is why i wanted to join Bloodclan, no one understands what it feels like, he may be different but he is still a KIT" She said and walked away and whisperd Starclan give me hope, i know you might think it is wrong, but think.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:06 pm

Blue found war looking upset. War whats wrong?
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:07 pm

Redkits chest puffed out with fury. He may be different but he wants to kill us all! he will kill everyone without mercy! For starclans sake, he will kill his own kits when he gets the chance! Ad you attacked Hollow like he was a traitor! He is only a kit! Redkit hissed loudly and madly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:10 pm

Warfang looked at Blue "I am going away to be a loner again... besides no one understands him or me, i was him once! and i changed! but they don't see that! they only see murder and evil, they don't look or say we can and we will, i will be better off on my own" She said and kept walking
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:10 pm

Redkit please calm down Hollow said softly.

Blue nodded. I'm not ging to stop you, just if you need to talk I'm here, and I know how it feels to be an outsider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death   Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fangkit & Redkit's fight, to the death
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next