Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The New Era.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipsetail
StarClan
Eclipsetail

The New Era. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:19 am

eclipsetail walks to ragestar. "i want to join.'' she smiles.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:08 pm

(Hello person I have never seen Very Happy)

Berrynose showed Featherpaw where to put the herbs. There was one herb he pointed out with great caution. "This herb keeps queens from giving milk." He mewed.

Featherpaw nodded, thinking with a pang of sadness that she would never be able to have kits of her own.
Back to top Go down
Eclipsetail
StarClan
Eclipsetail

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:28 pm

(i'm runningpaw, icehearts sis. Laughing)
eclipsetail purred.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:31 pm

(MWAHAHA!!! I KNEW IT!!! XD Did you make a bio? If you do ill accept it since I am a mod Very Happy)

Lynxpaw woke up as a paw prodded him in the side. "I'm innocent!" He yowled, making Featherpaw jump back in suprise. "Oh, its just you." He mewed with a sigh of relief.

Feather purred. "Stupid furball." She smiled.

"What is it?" Lynxpaw asked, his fur lying flat.

Featherpaw blushed and fumbled with her paws. "How do you tell someone you love them?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Warpaw coughed and she looked to the sun and said "Lynxpaw po"or boy.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:02 pm

Lynxpaw's eyes suddenly clouded with sadness, but he hid it well by closing his eyes and purring. "Well, make a conversation. Perhaps that person would notice something different about you. Who is it, anyways?" He asked.

Featherpaw looked up. "Berrynose." She mewed.

Lynxpaw looked suprised. "Well, better him than some cat who wouldnt take care of you, right?" He asked. "Come on, lets go find something nice to roll in. We will make you the prettiest she-cat in this whole forest just for him." He mewed.

Featherpaw purred. "Thanks Lynxpaw! Can I call you my older brother?" She asked.

Lynxpaw purred. "Sure." He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:21 pm

Warpaw looked at Lynxpaw from the tree "Stupid fate" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:27 pm

Lynxpaw flicked his ears and turned them forward again quickly. "Now, rose petals are always best for good smell." He mewed to Featherpaw. "We can find some of those close to the twoleg gardens. We can also bring catmint back too. Now, which color?" He asked, spitting out a Pink, Red, White and Yellow rose petal.

"They all hold distinct scents." Featherpaw mewed. "How do I know which is best for me?" She asked.

Lynxpaw looked puzzled but smiled. "Try rubbing one onto your paw and sniff it to see if it matches you. I have heard gossip from kittypets in the mountains that humans do that all the time to attract mates. Well, the females do anyway, mostly." He mewed.

Featherpaw did so and purred. "The White Rose has a better scent." She mewed.

"Okay then, we will go find some." Lynxpaw said, walking forward.

Featherkit sniffed the border. "Thats a strong scent." She mewed to Flarekit and Violetkit.

(Whats Warpaw so angry about? lol)
Back to top Go down
Eclipsetail
StarClan
Eclipsetail

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:04 pm

(no thx lol i'm also 9 and ahalf years old, i dont no why it says i'm 11. Shocked)
eclipcestail looks at warpaw. ''wat r u so mad?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Featherkit led Flarekit and Violetkit deeper into the territory. "Its so nice here!" She whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:31 pm

(She's just not happy because the only reason she brought FeatherPaw back to life was because she wanted someone to love Lynxpaw)

WarPaw jumped down.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:46 pm

(lol)

Featherpaw and Lynxpaw found some white roses and tore the petals off each rose carefully. Featherpaw then rolled around in them and soon smelt like a patch of white roses. Lynxpaw purred. "Now, we head back." He mewed. Featherpaw nodded and followed him anxiously.

Featherkit sniffed a hollow log.

(Featherpaw does love him, as an older bro lol.)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:52 pm

WarPaw saw Violetkit, Flashkit, and Featherkit. She growled "Go back to your own territory."

Flashkit and Violetkit growled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:00 pm

Featherkit hissed and spat bravely. "We can walk around! Its not like were going to attack, we are kits what can you expect anyways?" She mewed, holding her head up and staring Warpaw in the eye, her eyes potrayed no fear or anger, just defyance.

Lynxpaw gave Featherpaw a lick behind the ear. "Good luck." He whispered to her as she walked into Berrynose's den.

Berrynose looked up at Featherpaw from his long nap. "What is it?" He asked, a purr rising in his throat.

"Um.. Can we take a walk? I wanna talk to you." Featherpaw mewed, a hopeful gleam in her eye.

Berrynose purred. "I would like to stretch out these limbs, yes." He mewed, getting up and sniffing Featherpaw's fur. "Have you been rolling in roses? Why have you been so close to the twolegs?!" He spat. "None the less, its a smell that does suit you.. Do it again sometime." He purred.

Lynxpaw's fur that had rising fell flat once more and he dashed behind the den as Featherpaw and Berrynose walked out of the camp, happily talking. He purred. 'Now that one problem is solved, I can deal with my own..' He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:05 pm

WarPaw eyes the kits "Do you really want to go there?" she asked, looking down on them.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Featherkit looked back. "Even though we are from enemy Clans, it is fun to have friends, no? Besides, exploring is the best for our little minds right now anyways, right Flashkit, Violetkit?" She mewed.

Lynxpaw secretly followed Berrynose and Featherpaw.

"What did you want to talk about by this river? Your not falling for me, are you?" Berrynose purred, leaning closer to Featherpaw.

Featherpaw turned red and kicked him away with her front paws. "Maybe!" She mewed. "Um.. Kinda, you could say that." She said, not looking up at him. "I really appreciate how you have taken me in as an apprentice... But now I am starting to regret it because you know... me falling in love with you and everything." She said quietly, making circles in the dirt.

(And where the Host Club comes in!! <333)

Berrynose brought his paw up to Featherpaw's face and raised it to look him in the eye. His brown eyes were large and beautiful and he touched his nose to hers.

Lynxpaw almost died laughing when Featherpaw's eyes were taken over with a melted look.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:21 pm

Warpaw put the kits into their own territory, but on the eat back to camp, she tripped over a rock and rolled down a rose patch that had been planted by a twoled months ago, now she smelled as sweet as nature itself. She had an aroma that would stun everyone, she found Lynxpaw and giggled a bit at seeing Featherpaw.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:26 pm

Lynxpaw sniffed the air and looked behind him. "Decided to watch too, huh?" He purred quietly. "Dont speak too loud, they are having a moment and I wanna see what happens next..." He said, turning back around after giving Warpaw a quick sniff.

Featherpaw pushed Berrynose away again. "Im gonna die if that happens again!" She mewed, referring to her heart beating two miles a minute.

Berrynose purred. "Lets get back to camp." He mewed.

Featherpaw nodded. "Good idea." She said, following him towards the camp.

Lynxpaw looked back at Warpaw. "Why did you roll in the patch of roses? It suits you well." He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:29 pm

"I tripped. It's going to take me moons to get the smell of" Warpaw said flatly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:32 pm

Lynxpaw purred. "But the smell is good. Roses is much better than regular Clan smell. It may even seep into your skin so we may smell it forever." He mewed, sniffing her shoulder once more.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Warpaw stared at Lynxpaw "O....k then"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:36 pm

"Oh come on you know roses are sweet." He mewed, bumping her with his shoulder. "And I was only kidding!" He mewed. "I dont like the smell of roses when its there 24/7." He mewed.

Berrynose and Featherpaw layed close together in the medicine den and shared a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:39 pm

"Well then, you kinda scared me there for a second, I thought you were about to make a move on me!" Warpaw said and jumped up into a tree.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:42 pm

"Why would I make a move on you when you already know how I feel?" He asked, following her. "I dont understand, though, why you wont give me a chance. Is there somebody else?" He mewed, looking Warpaw in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:44 pm

"No way! I just, honestly, I don't know! I just-" Warpaw sighed "It just feels so weird."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era.
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: