Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The Gathering Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The Gathering Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The Gathering Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The Gathering Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The Gathering Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The Gathering Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The Gathering Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The Gathering Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The Gathering Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Gathering

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:24 pm

And start Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:26 pm

Duskstar walked into the clearing with Chesnutfeather and Sheepfur by his side.
Robinstar entered.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:28 pm

Hawkwing followed Robinstar followed by a bunch of random cats of the same amount as MountainClan.

Sockfeather purred and began to look around.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Willowfur, Victorsun, Mudeye, Mouseclaw, Forestsun, Burnpelt and Glowingmoon entered with Robinstar.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:35 pm

Hawkwing sat behind a rock, his tail slightly out, hoping to give Rageheart a signal if she came.

Sockfeather jumped onto some rocks playfully with mews of amusement.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:38 pm

"Enough of that!" Duskstar scolded Sockfeather. "Your a warrior now, act like one."
Chesnutfeather growled. "So she's playing? So what."
Duskstar growled as he leaped on the branch.
(Duskstar is in his body now, so he's not a Starclan cat.)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:39 pm

(I saw earlier)

Sockfeather purred. "Join me Chesnutfeather and Duskstar." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:40 pm

"Stupid apprintice." Mouseclaw spat at Sockfeather.
"Hey!" Chesnutfeather snapped.
Windwhisker limped into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:42 pm

Sockfeather growled. "Your just jealous Mousepaw that me and Chesnutfeather have a lover and you dont." She purred, easily guessing Mouseclaw's name but insulting the cat instead.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:45 pm

"I happen to be 7 years, I'm a elder, I paid my time as an apprintice. And it seems like some apptintices doesn't have respect for waiting to mate, foolish apprintice." Mouseclaw snorted.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:47 pm

"Oh some old kit is cranky. Does Mousekit want her bwanky and her twoleg food now?" Sockfeather purred, jumping down in front of Mouseclaw. "By the way, the names Sockfeather." She purred. "And I mate for love, not for the need to help my Clan, thank you very much." She mewed proudly, raising her tail.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Mouseclaw growled. "Learn to respect your elders. Sockkit."

Duskstar leaped down. "Mouseclaw, you learn to respect others and others will respect you." He said. "And Sockfeather, please, try to calm down. Geatherings are for the mature, not for goofing around."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:52 pm

Sockfeather smiled and dipped her head. "Of course Duskstar." She mewed innocently, purring with delight.

Hawkwing waited anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:01 pm

Robinstar spoke to Duskstar before they both leaped onto the tree.

Chesnutfeather had an idea. "Hey, Sockfeather, remember Mountainstar, past leader and first leader of Stormclan? He and his love, Fightingpool made Stormclan after he left his past clan, they had two kits, Rangerkit and Ragekit-later Rangerspirit and Rageheart. Then Fightingpool left with her two kits and made Mountainclan then she became Fightingstar then Iceheart signaled some cats to help build Mountainclan. Why don't WE make a clan? Ummm.....Silverclan!"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:03 pm

Sockfeather purred and whispered back. "That sounds like a great idea!" She whispered, making sure nobody heard.

Hawkwing looked from behind the rock quickly and saw Rageheart ad flicked his tail eagerly with a slight tsk noise.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:08 pm

Robinstar spoke. "I have found Hawkwing giving prey to Mountainclan, I spied on him and saw he had a crush on Mountainclan's deputy, therefor I shall deney Hawkwing to see her again, from now on he shall only go with another cat by his side all the time, I choose Rosefoot to do this."
Duskstar nodded. "I agree with you, Robinstar, love should only be with a cat from the same clan. But we leave our warriors to choose love for themself's, if he is in love with Rageheart then so be it."
Robinstar growled.
"You can be the leader, Sockstar.' Chesnutfeather smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Hawkwing looked up from behind the rock, his fur fluffed up with outrage. "I can look after myself Robinstar!" He snarled, prowling up. "I feel that love should be with somebody you love, not somebody you dont love!" He hissed, turning to stare at the other warriors. "I would sacrafise my own life for somebody I life and rather have kits with them than with somebody I like as only a friend." He went on, turning to Robinstar.

Sockfeather purred and twined her tail with Chesnutfeather's. "We will have to journey around and find a good camp though." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:14 pm

"Hey...We should invite Hawkwing and Rageheart to some with us so they can be togeather!" Chesnutfeather smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Sockfeather nodded quietly as Hawkwing rambled on. "You have a great point. I mean, who cares if they are half-clan by blood anyways? Its all the same really." Sockfeather mewed.

Hawkwing looked proud. "And that is why I will leave the StormClan after this gathering. I wish for one more night as a Clan cat to say good-bye to my friends." He purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:25 pm

"Oh no, we have to hurry." Chesnutfeather gasped then walked to Hawkwing. "Hey, I had a question." He told Hawkwing of their plan and asked if he would like to join.
Robinstar snorted. "Loner." she spat at him then jumped down and circled him, pushing Chesnutfeather away. "You furball," She growled. "you low life loner, don't you know that if you leave, I'll have to kill you? Then I shall kill your half blood kits, and spit them into the dirt, then I would make sure you are distroied. Do you wish for your kit's and mate and YOU to die?"
Chesnutfeather's heart pounded.
"I will kill your kits." Robinstar's voice purred. "And spit them out into the dirt and let them turned into dust."
(Just like what Hawk heard yesterday. =O)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Hawkwing growled. "Nobody will EVER touch the cats that saved my life!" He hissed, referring to Chesnutfeather and Sockfeather. He tackled Robinstar and scratched at her belly with his sharp front claws. He felt the blood sink into them with satisfaction. "Kill my kits now!" He hissed. He then whispered to Chesnutfeather. "Of course. Ask Rageheart for me, will you?" He purred, circling Robinstar as she writhed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Robinstar kicked Hawkwing off of her then struck his neck with his teeth.

Chesnutfeather had enough. He tackled Robinstar and pushed her over the edge of a clift. He watched as she dropped.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:36 pm

Hawkwing got up and brushed his pelt off. He purred and butted Chesnutfeather in the head. "Thank you." He mewed.

Sockpaw jumped up and looked over Hawkwing then Chesnutfeather.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Iceheart watched from the bushes.
Robinstar woke up in the place of no stars.
Chesnutfeather panted.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Sockfeather tilted her head. "Are you okay?" She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering   The Gathering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gathering
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next