Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Mystery Phrophecy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Mystery Phrophecy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Mystery Phrophecy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Mystery Phrophecy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Mystery Phrophecy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Mystery Phrophecy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Mystery Phrophecy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Mystery Phrophecy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Mystery Phrophecy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Mystery Phrophecy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

Mystery Phrophecy Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Phrophecy   Mystery Phrophecy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:12 pm

I thought maybe after Sockpaw's phrophacy, there could be this one:

A powerful family hidden in shadows will arise once more to join Earth and Sky.
Three cats will be shadowed until their destiny's arise again.

Earth and Sky would be a EarthClan and a Skyclan, they are battling eachother for control of the other. The powerful family would be Warfang's family and the ones before her, they are going to help the three cats, Challengepaw, Stonepaw, and Sockpaw. I'm thinking about putting Chestnutpaw in there If it would be ok with Iceheart.
Their destiny's would be whatever Iceheart or Silvermoon would want. Challengepaw's would be to carry on the line of great warriors and be one of the greatest warriors in MountainClan.

Just a thought, tell me what you think please!

When Warfang was born, there was war between two clans, SandClan, and LavaClan, she was born in LavaClan, her mother was CloudClaw, a pure white she-cat, her father was RockHeart, he, was in SandClan.
(in cloudclaw's eyes)
Cloudclaw yowled as a little black she-kit and a brown kit came into the world of War. Warkit and Wildkit were trained to fight as soon as they were born. Warkit was the stronger of the two, and was respected, but not for long, she came into a fight with the clan leader, WhiteStar. She killed him, 9 lives were drained out of him, Warpaw, at that time, didn't mean to kill him, her instincts from birth were to kill and to be proud.

Warpaw was banished from the clan, CloudClan took Wildpaw and Warpaw to a kittypet friend, Warkit was emidatly was defencive, but Wildpaw calmed her down.
The kittypet, Wolf, trained them from then on, gave them their warrior names, Warfang, and Wildwing. He died before they could even celebrate their new names. Warfang was devistated and ran off to find the new clan.

By the time Challengepaw was born, Warfang was dead, but now, she had a mission for her and her friends.
A mission to find EarthClan, and SkyClan, and save them from a terrible fate while finding their destiny's.

Last edited by Warfang on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Mystery Phrophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Phrophecy   Mystery Phrophecy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:41 pm

sounds awesome. It meant to be Silvermoon's prophecy but ill write Sockpaw's right after Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

Mystery Phrophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Phrophecy   Mystery Phrophecy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Ok, and thank you!
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Mystery Phrophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Phrophecy   Mystery Phrophecy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:52 pm

wootness did Silvermoon's prophecy xD Sockpaw's prophecy time! (Told before Sockpaw's birth by Silvermoon) (Oh and Silvermoon kitted BEFORE the fight with the dog pack)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

Mystery Phrophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Phrophecy   Mystery Phrophecy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:58 pm

Cool!!0 dance
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

Mystery Phrophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Phrophecy   Mystery Phrophecy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:02 pm

Warfang wrote:
I thought maybe after Sockpaw's phrophacy, there could be this one:

A powerful family hidden in shadows will arise once more to join Earth and Sky.
Three cats will be shadowed until their destiny's arise again.

Earth and Sky would be a EarthClan and a Skyclan, they are battling eachother for control of the other. The powerful family would be Warfang's family and the ones before her, they are going to help the three cats, Challengepaw, Stonepaw, and Sockpaw. I'm thinking about putting Chestnutpaw in there If it would be ok with Iceheart.
Their destiny's would be whatever Iceheart or Silvermoon would want. Challengepaw's would be to carry on the line of great warriors and be one of the greatest warriors in MountainClan.

Just a thought, tell me what you think please!

Challengepaw and Stonepaw togeather eh? I smell looooove XD.
You can add any of my cat's to this, I don't mind. =D
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

Mystery Phrophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Phrophecy   Mystery Phrophecy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Lol
ok, so, i'll make Warfang give Challengepaw the prophecy after Silvermoon does her's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mystery Phrophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Phrophecy   Mystery Phrophecy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery Phrophecy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warriors of the Wild Talk :: Warriors of the Wild Phrophecys/Legends/Stories-
Jump to: