Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The geathering. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The geathering. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The geathering. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The geathering. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The geathering. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The geathering. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The geathering. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The geathering. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The geathering. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The geathering.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:03 pm

Mountainstar made his way to the fourtrees, his clan following. He jumped on the high rock with the other leaders.

(Can someone play as Halfstar?)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:10 pm

FightingPool sat down next to FireFlash and ShiningPelt.

MoonShadow sat down.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet
Name: Emeraldstar

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:22 pm

(I am gunna make my clan come even though they are...torn apart.)
Emeraldstar padded in with her clan.She then looked to Stormclan in descrase.Her neice...now the leader of Stormclan.She nodded to the other leaders.

(if your wondering how Mountainstar is Emeraldstar neice is that hawkheart mated with iceheart and yep)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:47 pm

(...You DO relieze that Mountainstar is a boy, right?)

Mountainstar looked at his aunt. "Hello." He said grimly.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:32 pm

(ahaha....no....>.>)

Emeraldstar looked to Mountainstar.Bowing her head."I apologize."
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:48 pm

"For what?" Mountainstar said. "If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have Stormclan!"
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:54 pm

"It was I who drove you out.Treating you with such disrespect back there."Emeraldstar sighed.Looking up to silverpelt."I am going to miss this place.My home...driven from it by twolegs,and monster.I won't live under the skies of Silverpelt,we will live under the sky's of thee unkown."Emeraldstar continued."It just won't feel right.."
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:46 pm

Mountainstar felt a pang of pitty, "I know a place by Stormclan territory, its far away from twolegs and monsters, its peaceful too. By Stormclan, water and prey is all over. Plus, its by the mountains."

Iceheart saw Mountainstar. "Mountainstream!" She yowled and ran to her son

Onestripe saw him too. "Mountainstripe! What'ya doin' up there?"

"I'm no loger Mountainstream, I'm Mountainstar, leader of Stormclan." Mountainstar meowed kindly.

Iceheart stopped in confusion

Onestripe sighed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:55 pm

FightingPool nodded It's true IceHeart, I know Starlan Approves, because WarFang gave him a life. she said.

MoonShadow nodded.

FireFlash stood.

ShiningPelt understood.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Iceheart sighed sadly. "so, we're not family anymore."

Mountainstar stood, looking at his mother without pitty.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:53 pm

FightingPool looked at MountainStar Have a heart MountainStar she said then turned to IceHeart He'll always be family, no one can change that. she said.

Warfang smiled, that was what she would have said.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Iceheart smilied, "Just like Warfang."

Mountainstar yowled. "Cats of all Clans," he begain, "Welcome Stormclan to history! We have two new members, Lightkit and Bluekit. Emeraldstar, would you like to start?"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:46 pm

FightingPool returned to her place, she would have something to say the next morning.

FireFlash sat down once more.

ShiningPelt sat down, his pelt shining in the moonlight.

MoonShadow sat down with the other Medicine cats.

DeathScare padded in.

LionBlaze came.

BlueStorm sat down with EarthFire.

WarFang watched.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:33 am

Halfstar stepped forward. "No, I shall start."

Mountainstar hissed. "I said Emearldstar."

"I say I start. No halfblood will talk before ME!" Halfstar spat

Onestripe hissed, "Don't call my aunt halfblood!"

"Make me!" Halfstar spat

Iceheart hissed. "Just get on with it already!"

Halfstar nodded. "Cloudclan has a huge shortage of fresh-kill, kits are sick and cats are dieing. Cloudclan ask if the others clans will share thier prey with us."

Mountainstar growled. "You won't get a mouse tail of me! I already told Emearldstar that her clan can rest with Stormclan for a bit before I show her a terriory thats far away from two-legs and thats close to the mountains."

"Then we'll take it by force." Halfstar hissed.

All my cats gasped.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:50 pm

WarFang growled, louder than usual, half tempted to end the gathering.

FightingPool hissed MountainStar! HalfStar! Watch WarFang, does she look happy? No, no she doesn't meaning StarClan is not happy with your two's arrogance! she spat. MountainStar, do you really want a battle with CloudClan over prey? We barely have any cats, it's not a good way to start off a clan's history! HalfStar, your cats are weak, do you really want to go to a battle with as weak of cats as you have now? she asked.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:21 pm

Mountainstar sighed. "Very well, Fightingpool. Halfstar, your no fool, surely you won't let your clan die."

Halfstar spat. "Oh, and let a day old clan get away without battle? NO! I will take it one way or the other!"

Iceheart hissed, "They may be a day old clan, but they're strong! Unlike you!"

Halfstar attacked Iceheart in full rage. He tore off the tip of her ear.

Iceheart yowled in pain and ripped open Halfstars neck.

Halfstars second life sliped passed him like wind, he was now on his last life.

Onestripe looked up. "Look! Emearldstar, a bolt of lighting, starclan is not happy with battle at truse!"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:24 pm

WarFang roared with the thunder as clouds came over the gathering, it was now that she spoke figure this out without fighting, HalfStar, you're no fool, but you don't know how to control your temper. Learn that! She roared loudly.

FightingPool stepped up.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:27 pm

Emeraldstar flashed a low growl to Halfstar,her eyes blaring like hot green ambers."I would never share with a disrespectful cat as yourself.Your acting like a kit."Emeraldstar then dipped her head."Thank you.Mountainstar for giving us that option.I will talk it over with my clan and if we agree then we will follow you to your territory."And then her eyes flashed a thankful glance to Onestripe and back to Mountainstar.Emeraldstar lept down and hissed.

Hawkheart growled deep under hiss breath.Ready to give Halfstar a bash along side the head."Mountainstar..."he murmered lowly.Then he saw Halfstar attack Iceheart."You foxdunged cat!I'll kill you you mouse dunged feline!!No one hurts Iceheart."He spat holding hiss paw to Halfstars throat.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:29 pm

"Starclan has stolen my seconed life! Don't tell me what to do!" Halfstar spat and Warfang

Iceheart growled. "Watch your mouth, Foxdung!" Her ripped ear bleeding

Onestripe sighed. "Emearldstar, its your turn, I guess."

Mountainstar nodded. "It is your turn, Emearldstar."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:31 pm

WarFang hissed Watch out tongue HalfStar, StarClan can take your leader name and your lives away as well. she spat, then Waited for EmeraldStar.

FightingPool sat down next to WarFang.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:35 pm

"Try it! Halfblooded cat!" Halfstar spat at Warfang.

Iceheart sighed.

Onestripe yowled. "Don't be a Foxdunged fool, Halfstar! Its Emearldstar's turn!"

Mountainstar looked down on Hawkheart, then at Halfstar. "No more fighting!"
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:36 pm

Emeraldstar pushed Halfstar to the highrock."As I was about to say...Moonshadow,Icestorm,Blazingnight,Blazingfury,Fireflash Shiningpelt Fightingpool and Mountainstream left our clan.They have created a new clan in the forest called Stormclan.Mountainstream has recieved his nine lives and his leader name of Mountainstar.He is the son of Hawkheart and Iceheart.And brother to Onestripe.His mate Fightingpool,is there new deputy.And onto Eclipseclan news...Moonshadow are former medicine cat has left and replacing him is Deathscare.Twolegs have ravaged are land and taken our territory but from a kind offer from Mountainstar.He has allowed us to live in his territory temporarily."

(Would it be ok for Eclipseclan to merge into Stormclan and make them larger and bigger.)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:38 pm

(I think that would be ok)

FightingPool smiled at MountainStar.

DeathScare stood up.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:39 pm

(I would perfur to keep Stormclan a sepreate clan, but kind to Eclipseclan)

Mountainstar sighed. "Emearldstar, to correct you, Fightingpool and I are....not mates."

Iceheart sighed.

Onestripe looked at Hawkheart. "Father, are you dissapointed with Mountainstar?"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:42 pm

FightingPool nodded MountainStar stands correct for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The geathering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The geathering.   The geathering. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The geathering.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next