Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Without a Sound...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet
Name: Emeraldstar

Without a Sound... Empty
PostSubject: Without a Sound...   Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:15 pm

EmeraldStar slowly and quietly walked threw the grass.She could smell the scents over GreenLeafClan everywhere and smelt a scent."Be quiet you two.We are in GreenLeafClan territory and they are very vicious but I dont think they would attack though."She meowed softly.I hope...She thought.

Duskpaw pranced threw the field.But she caught the scent of EmeraldStar the TwilightClan leader.She looked threw the weeds and spotted them."Intruders!!"She hissed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Without a Sound... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without a Sound...   Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:17 pm

"yes leader," said Silvermoon "But i sense something strange, Somthing very strange." Answered SilverMoon in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

Without a Sound... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without a Sound...   Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:21 pm

EmeraldStar froze in place."Duskpaw.We are not here to hunt.Me and my two warriors are heading to Moonpool so that I may gain my nine lives and share dreams with starclan."
Duskpaw wrinkled her nose."I am telling,SilverClaw."She ran off towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Character sheet
Name: Blue

Without a Sound... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without a Sound...   Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:22 pm

SilverClaw slowly trotted along his morning path. He lifted his head and took in the sweet smell of the grass and flowers but another smell caught his attention.Intruders!He hissed through his teeth as he started of towards them.

Blue hissedshould we go after her? she wispered to her leader.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Without a Sound... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without a Sound...   Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:25 pm

"I think we should fight back." Said SilverMoon with her eyes raging ready to fight. "What do you think leader?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

Without a Sound... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without a Sound...   Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:28 pm

"No.Besides I can smell SilverClaw now.It is better if we face him on now and stand are ground.Prepare your selves for any sign of attack.Besides we dont want to start a fight which always leads to a battle,and next a war.If we are to survive we need all our warriors and members well kept and healthy."EmeraldStar said charging towards where SilverClaw was."Then she jumped from the bush and landed right in front of him."Me and my warriors are heading threw to moonpool where I am going to share dreams with Starclan and gain my nine lives."
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Character sheet

Without a Sound... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without a Sound...   Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:36 pm

SilverClaw stoped and looked at the cats one of their scents smelled like nothing he'd ever smelled before he looked to see a tan brown faced female looking at him he smiled at her You smell wonderful he said gently.

Blue looked in awe at the grey male he didnt look bloodthirsty he looked sweet yet miss understood, but she knew better then that and steped back behind her leader.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Without a Sound... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without a Sound...   Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:38 pm

SilverMoon hissed in her head loudly as they stood in front of the leader. "What might we do EmeraldStar?" SilverMoon asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

Without a Sound... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without a Sound...   Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:42 pm

EmeraldStar bowed her head to SilverClaw respectively."Hello.SilverClaw."She purred.

*Blue which cat are you talkin about?EmeraldStar?Blue?SilverMoon?*
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Character sheet

Without a Sound... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without a Sound...   Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:49 pm

SilverClaw looked back at EmeraldStar.You may pass he said Taking one last sniff of Blue. See you when the fullmoon rises he jumped over a boosh and was gone.

Blue let out a deep sigh.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Without a Sound... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without a Sound...   Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:51 pm

"What is it blue?" Asked SilverMoon with a purr and purred right into blue's ear. "Arent you glad we can pass?" She asked her with a curiuse look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

Without a Sound... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without a Sound...   Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:51 pm

That was odd...of SilverClaw?? EmeraldStar thought.She shrugged it off and then ran to MoonPool.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

Without a Sound... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without a Sound...   Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Warfang stepped behind Emeraldstar but when she saw the look in the cats eyes she slank away into the shadows
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Character sheet

Without a Sound... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without a Sound...   Without a Sound... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:57 pm

Nothing Blue said quickly. I just didnt want him to leave she though to heself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Without a Sound... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without a Sound...   Without a Sound... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Without a Sound...
Page 1 of 1